IU Talks About Dealing With Insomnia, Her Upcoming Album, Self-Love, And More

IU, who was recently chosen as GQ Korea’s Woman of the Year, talked about her personal habits, her musical career, and more in a pictorial for the men’s fashion magazine. In the interview, the reporter brought up the 12th anniversary concert that IU had held through “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.” In particular, the reporter mentioned how she had […]

The post IU Talks About Dealing With Insomnia, Her Upcoming Album, Self-Love, And More appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 1 year later...

I love reading such content because information about the habits and preferences of our idols seems to make them closer to us. If IU weren't talking about insomnia but things from luxury brands, I'd also be interested in what to read about, but I can't associate myself with her on such topics. I recently read an article about an aspiring singer. It's still funny how my memory reacted to this information because I didn't remember the guy's name, but I remembered that he likes affirmations https://7goodminutes.com/daily-affirmations/kindness-affirmations/. At this moment, my brain decided that music was enough for me, so it was time to be good. I'm still reading this blog and trying to remember the name...

Edited by Abulaycan