English title: My Deepest Dream

Genre: Supense, Romance

Episodes: 24

Director: Yu Zhong Zhong, Cai Cong
Screenwriter: Xu Peng Peng, Fan Kan
Producer: Qi Shuai

Broadcast Period:  Oct 1, 2022 - Oct 21, 2022

Streaming Platform: Tencent

Note: Adapted from the novel "Wu Yun Yu Jiao Yue" (乌云遇皎月) by Ding Mo (丁墨)

Cast:

Li Yi Tong as Tan Jiao
Jin Han as Wu Yu
Zeng Ke Ni as Zhuang Yu
Wang Zi Rui as Shen Shiyan
Fan Jin Wei as Zhu Yutong
Lu Yu Xiao as Wu Miao
Zhao Yuan Yuan as Zhu Jixin
Wu Ya Heng as Yan Yuan
Wu Jing Yi as Chen Ruying
Rui Wei Hang

Synopsis:

Based on Ding Mo’s novel of the same name, it tells the love story of a top university student turned car mechanic and a female author of suspense-mystery novels.

Wu Yu meets Tan Jiao on a cruise and the two fall in love at first sight. After the tour ends, both suffer from different degrees of memory loss. Wu Yu cannot remember what happened in the few days following the tour while Tan Jiao lost almost half a year of memories. Wu Yu is an all-round ace student with a bright future but after the tour, his life is thrown into upheaval. His mother and younger sister, his only kin, are killed. To hunt down the murderer, he abandons his future to become a car mechanic. Tan Jiao meets him again when her car needs repair, after which they find themselves time-travelling once every 6 months. 

Preview:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• bluehibiscus changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] My Deepest Dream 乌云遇皎月
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Deepest Dream 乌云遇皎月
  • 3 weeks later...

I love li yi tong from the bloody romance days and jin han with ZLY in our glamorous time.  But I have started to like him more from the recent drama Twisted Fate of Love. He is looking great with LYT.  So looking forward to this show with anticipation.  Hope their chemistry is also great.  I like this poster very much.  It's is so natural and beautiful.

L7cmOTZ.jpg

Cr:as tagged

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] My Deepest Dream 乌云遇皎月 premiered Oct 1, starring Li Yi Tong & Jin Han
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] My Deepest Dream 乌云遇皎月