Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Juvenile Judgement, 소년심판- Kim Hye Soo, Kim Moo Yeol & Lee Sung Min

10 Korean dramas to be released by Netflix this year

http://image.cine21.com/resize/cine21/movie/2021/0106/18_01_11__5ff57c578d6a3%5BW578-%5D.jpg

"Juvenile judge"Director: Hong Jong-chan / Cast: Kim Hye-soo, Kim Mu-yeol, Lee Seong-min

<Juvenil Judgment> is a drama featuring judges who judge juvenile offenders in a court. An elite judge who hates juvenile offenders, Eun-Seok Shim (Kim Hye-soo), describes the story of a juvenile criminal consensus unit (here in after referred to as the juvenile division) in a district court. Cha Tae-joo (Kim Moo-yeol) from the GED, and Kang Won-joong (Lee Seong-min), the chief judge who leads the two, appear as judges proceeding with Eun-seok. Based on the heavy subject of juvenile crime, it will show the process of conflict and harmony between people with different values. Director Hong Jong-chan, whose strength is in delicate storytelling such as dramas <Dear My Friends> and <Life>, was in charge.

http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=96918

• Like 3

And this.. my anticipated drama of 2021. The story plot. The leads. The excellent acting I'm waiting.  I've watch majorty the dramas of the director.. and it's always in tandem with excellent writer No Hee Kyung.

For this drama, I don't know who the writer is or what drama has he/she done. I  better see  for brilliant writing and intelligent, smart script. This is a legal drama involving justice system and how  juveniles - who'd done crimes  or misdemeanor- are treated or mistreated.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:19 PM, larus said:

Based on the heavy subject of juvenile crime, it will show the process of conflict and harmony between people with different values.

I hope to to see talented  impressive young actors who'll play the deliquents. To complement the adult actors acting.

• Like 1
  • Love 1