[Drama 2022] Juvenile Justice/ Juvenile Judgement, 소년심판

larus

And this.. my anticipated drama of 2021. The story plot. The leads. The excellent acting I'm waiting.  I've watch majorty the dramas of the director.. and it's always in tandem with excellent writer No Hee Kyung.

For this drama, I don't know who the writer is or what drama has he/she done. I  better see  for brilliant writing and intelligent, smart script. This is a legal drama involving justice system and how  juveniles - who'd done crimes  or misdemeanor- are treated or mistreated.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:19 PM, larus said:

Based on the heavy subject of juvenile crime, it will show the process of conflict and harmony between people with different values.

I hope to to see talented  impressive young actors who'll play the deliquents. To complement the adult actors acting.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

@larus happy about the update. Thanks. Well, this was my anticipated drama for 2021 (and still is) then Beyond Evil  premiered  2 months ago and I didn't expect it to be so brilliant in every aspect. I'm excited for this one. As you can tell from my previous post.  I'll be waiting for more updates and for this drama.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Hye-soo posted two photos on her own Instagram on the morning of the 28th April. In her published photos, she shows that Kim Hye-soo is immersed in something of her while wearing a black color that reveals her body. She says "Netflix" on the cover of her book she is holding, so she is presumed to be watching the drama "Juvenile Judgement" script.

106652703.2.jpg

https://www.donga.com/news/Entertainment/article/all/20210428/106652745/1

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

ActressLee Jung-eun appears in Netflix's new original series'Juvenile Judgement' and shares her acting with Kim Hye-soo.

2105110925502100.jpg

Lee Jung-eun plays the role of'Na Geun-hee', the juvenile's chief judge, and is responsible for the climax of the story. Kim Hye-soo, who will play the elite judge Shim Eun-seok, who has been appointed to the jurisdiction of the jurisdiction with the highest juvenile crime rate, is a character who raises the conflict to the peak with different values and unique stories. The two met for the second time following the recent movie'The Day I Die'.

https://www.newspim.com/news/view/20210511000167

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Park Jong-hwan, Netflix's 'Juvenile Judgement' appearance.

optimize

On the 13th, the agency Plum A&C said, "Park Jong-Hwan will appear in Netflix's new original series 'Juvenile Judgement' (played by Min-Seok Kim/Director Jong-Chan Hong)."

'Boy Judgment' is a human court drama that takes place when a judge who hates juvenile offenders is appointed to the juvenile division of a district court. It is planned to draw a heavy story about the society that neglects juvenile crime and the role and gaze of adults looking at children.

In the play, Jong-Hwan Park plays the role of Go Gang-sik, the director of the Department of Women and Youth. Ko Kang-sik is indifferent to the'boy case', but together with Shim Eun-seok (played by Kim Hye-soo), he is a person who solves the widespread boy case in society.

(Google translate)

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021051309148264808

On 5/12/2021 at 12:18 AM, jongski said:

@larus Every update makes me anticipate even more. I recognize her.  Lee Jun Eun is going to play laywer again. Twice in row. After Law School drama.. another courtroom drama again for her. I like it!

Yes, she plays another law person. The line up of actors is strong. This drama is one of the few that I am eagerly anticipating.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Casting news

Actor Kim Chan Hyung confirmed to join Netflix drama Juvenile Judgement and he will act as the biological father of Ji-hoo who gets involved in a case.

Kim Chan-hyung appears in Netflix's new original series "Juvenile Judgement."

Kim Chan-hyung takes on the role of Ji-hoo's real father who gets entangled in an incident in the play, and challenges to transform into acting. Kim Chan-hyung is planning to sincerely unravel the inner side of the character based on his excellent acting skills.

http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=493807

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Coffee truck support for Seol Kyung-gu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRT9gJyNEhk/

It is news that Netflix [Juvenile Judgment] has finished filming. In this regard, I would like to express my secret gratitude that Ahn Lee wrote during her last filming session.

2021.05.01 It feels like it was just yesterday that we started filming the prologue in January, but it’s already the last time… I used to go to the filming set with my heart fluttering in my heart, grateful for the lack of good fortune. Thank you for not being able to talk to me, thank you for your hard work. I was worried about the severe cold and the corona, but I was happy with the vague anxiety about acting, but I think the seasons have changed as I chew the cud and I have to do well. Now that it's over, there are only so many precious and grateful memories. I would like to thank Director Hong Jong-chan and all the staff of the boy judges for their hard work, and the makeup team and the costume team worked really hard. It was a great honor and a happy time to be able to participate in a good work as Woo Min-kyung♥ Now I will wait for the airing date with excitement! I hope to see you again in the future with more wonderful works, thank you ^^ Writing it feels like an award speech hehe I wrote at night ㅜㅜ ※PS_All the actors who worked hard for two months worked hard and I love you♥

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJABtHjJEU/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3

@larus Oh the update. Thanks. They've finished filming this drama. I'm waiting for the teaser for this already. Any word when it will premier? 

Can't wait to watch this. I've been waiting.   The actors in this courtoom drama. is wow. Kim Hye Soo Lee Sung Min Kim Moo Yeol. Imagine the acting.  And by the way. I've watched  all the drama of the director

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Oh the update. Thanks. They've finished filming this drama. I'm waiting for the teaser for this already. Any word when it will premier? 

No, I don`t know anything. Netflix dramas doesn`t have a certain time when they will air. Perhaps they work a lot on the pre production. We know that Squid Game/Round Six and The Silent Sea have finished filming but we don`t know when they will air either. I am waiting for these dramas. It is possible that they will released all the episodes at once.

I hope that Juvenile Judgement will air this year but we`ll see.

1 hour ago, jongski said:

And by the way. I've watched  all the drama of the director

I watched just three. I am curious about the writer but I don`t worry. I saw many rookie writers who have done a good job for their first project.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow! They finished filming already! Thank you @larus chingu for updates!

Then we would see the trailer soon!

I am really excited for this drama!

I want to see it the soon as possible. But no one knows when Netflix will air this drama. Let`s hope it will be this year.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Netflix Unveils Release Schedule For Upcoming Korean Original Series And Films

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 26, 2021
by U. Kim

On September 25, Netflix held their global fan event TUDUM, where the streaming platform shared their release plans for their upcoming Korean originals. See below for information on Netflix’s upcoming Korean dramas and films!

“Juvenile Justice”

Juvenile-Justice.jpeg

Release: January 2022

Cast: Kim Hye Soo, Kim Moo Yeol, Lee Sung Min, Lee Jung Eun, etc.

“Juvenile Justice” is a legal drama that takes place when a prickly judge who hates juvenile offenders is newly appointed to a local juvenile court. The judge, who was a victim of a juvenile crime before, will face various cases involving youth and discover what it truly means to be an adult. Director Hong Jong Chan of “Live Up to Your Name,” “Dear My Friends,” and “Life” will helm the drama and convey a message about society’s negligence to the growing severity of juvenile delinquency.

Kim Hye Soo will play Shim Eun Seok, a sharp and level-headed elite judge, while Kim Moo Yeol will be judge Cha Tae Joo, who warmly embraces the juvenile delinquents. Head Judge Kang Won Joong, who has an ambitious inner conflict between the real and the ideal, is played by Lee Sung Min. Another head judge named Na Geun Hee wil be portrayed by Lee Jung Eun. Viewers can look forward to seeing the stories of the juvenile delinquents and the different decisions each judge will reach depending on their beliefs and values. The drama will be co-produced by Gil Pictures of “Stove League” and GTist of “Hotel Del Luna.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1490292wpp/netflix-unveils-release-schedule-for-upcoming-korean-original-series-and-films

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

• 2 months later...
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Juvenile Judgement, 소년심판- Kim Hye Soo, Kim Moo Yeol & Lee Sung Min- Premieres in January
10 hours ago, larus said:

Netflix drama `Juvenile Justice` is declared off-limits to teenagers/R19 due to violence, drugs, dangerous imitation etc.

Thanks larus for the update. Finally January premiere.  I've been waiting for this drama.. since you started the thread.   There's  a gritty edge situatioin this drama for sure.

• Like 1