Quantcast

@partyon omg I love Ahn Yoona! Thanks for the pic! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hehehe 

Fated to Love You he was wearing cool suits and his voice! But like you I was invested in the OTP.i never saw Tunnel but agreed he was awesome in Last Empress and Emergency Couple! :glee:

Who are the other Oppas? Lol.

Also thanks for the additional clues. I have to think about it but not going to lie still drawing blanks at initially. More clues for the others as part 2 I had this on the brain 

:wut:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chingus, it's game time - Guess the drama!     Your trusted blind item writers, @partyon ("I love gossip") and @Lmangla ("Give me the goss") have been busy collecting all the juic

Chingus, it's time to reveal the answers to our blind items!   Thank you for your answers - everyone did well ! It's hard to declare a winner because some people were able to solve more b

Additional clues !   Chingus, here are some additional clues for you:   Blind item #3 We are glad to update that wife is back with her family and is apparently doing well lea

30 minutes ago, Nodame said:

Fated to Love You he was wearing cool suits and his voice! But like you I was invested in the OTP.i never saw Tunnel but agreed he was awesome in Last Empress and Emergency Couple!

Who are the other Oppas? Lol.

lol :D Well Choi Jin Hyuk is our resident Event Organizer oppa :D

Happy Man GIF by Acson Malaysia Oppa! :D

For my personal oppas that are not a part of our EO team, I have (in no particular order):

Short oppa (aka Ji Sung)

Ji Chang Wook

Keanu Reeves - lol :D

Park Hyung Sik or Jo In Sung (can't decide) :D

I am also lately intrigued by:

Mini chili oppa (aka Im Siwan)

Short evil oppa (aka Namgoong Min)

But neither are in top 5.... :D

What about you chingu?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I don't know for sure the 4 but right now I' guessing

Blind item 4

Spoiler

Secret garden

I will change 10 after the new clues. 

Blind item 10

Spoiler

Goong

Blind item 12

Spoiler

Last empress

Edited by joccu
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon Can u keep the hints coming? :winkx:

Set 1

Spoiler

#1 Master's sun 
#2 Full house
#3 :crazy:
#4 :phew:
#5 Baker King, Kim Tak Gu
#6 My lovely Sam Soon
#7 The heirs 
#8 VIP

Set 2

Spoiler

#9  My love from the star
#10 Princess Hours (Goong)
#11 Temptation of wife
#12 The last Empress
#13 Secret (2013)
#14 :cry:
#15 :sweat:

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

Ha ha ha, I managed to guess #10! Good for me!

So, total three out of 15. And there are only two others that I did watch and did not guess. Maybe I should update my " to watch" list - the descriptions by @partyon souded much more interesting that the usual horrible descriptions of what the drama is about, or even the first 20 minutes of drama which I usually watch before dropping.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Nodame HAHHAHA. Yeap! I am Malaysian. I love Sungkyunkwan Scandal because of SJK and YAI too. As far as I remember, people were quite shocked then because they won the award and it was like the first male-male couple to win. I really have to thank that drama for introducing me to YAI.

As for Dae Jang Geum, I really love that the story really focus on Jang Geum and how she keeps trying to overcome everything that keeps blocking her effort. I also like the love story between her and Ji Jin Hee's character where both of them keep encouraging each other to improve themselves to be better. I lowkey like that there was no kiss scene at all and I think I read somewhere that LYA herself request for no kissing scene because it does not really suit the time period of the story.  

I started loving Jang Nara during her My Love Patzzi and The Success of a Bright Girl too. I mean she is too cute to resist and that ending on My Love Patzzi just kills me every single time I watch the drama. 

I guess we sort of have the same preference on drama. Virtual high-five!  :happyshakes:

@partyon I am glad you liking my guesses. I take it as most of my guesses are in the right direction. Already updated my latest findings and now I am left with only Blind Item #3. One scene keeps haunting me ever since I read the clue but I can't seem to find the title of the drama where I watched it. It is definitely really FRUSTRATING and I really want to answer everything without looking at others' guesses. :crybaby:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, kdramagrandma said:

As for Dae Jang Geum, I really love that the story really focus on Jang Geum and how she keeps trying to overcome everything that keeps blocking her effort. I also like the love story between her and Ji Jin Hee's character where both of them keep encouraging each other to improve themselves to be better. I lowkey like that there was no kiss scene at all and I think I read somewhere that LYA herself request for no kissing scene because it does not really suit the time period of the story.

Dae Jang Geum was the first Kdrama I watched, and it is among my most favorite ones. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, partyon said:

@kaykafisyah Updated the additional clues list with bonus clues for blind items 3 and 15. :kiss_wink:

:Megathanks:

Set 1: Though #3 & #4 sounds awfully familiar, even after the additional hints you gave, I've concluded I've never watched them :headbang:

Set 1

Spoiler

#1 Master's sun 
#2 Full house
#3 :crazy:
#4 :phew:
#5 Baker King, Kim Tak Gu
#6 My lovely Sam Soon
#7 The heirs 
#8 VIP

Set 2 : Can I ask for extra hint on #14 pleaseeeee :cutekitty:

Spoiler

#9  My love from the star
#10 Princess Hours (Goong)
#11 Temptation of wife
#12 The last Empress
#13 Secret (2013)
#14 :cry:
#15 Kill me heal me

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

hai everyone..
a special thanks to the lovely @partyon @Lmangla :foryou:

tagged me in this event topic: Guess The K-Dramas. :D when is the deadline to submit this answer, okay send it by monday. I'll try my best to answer the questions. I'm so excited these challenging questions with the additional clues and hints have been given and I'm still can't guess it. :D

:facepalm:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Thanks a lot dear @partyon chingu for tagging me on clues. But I think I only know the answer to blind item #12 & I edited my answer list in page 4. :) I seriously don't know answers to other dramas as I haven't watch them ever. I don't remember those plots at all... Ha ha ha!!! :D

Looking forward for the real answers, chingu!!! 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Set 1

Spoiler

1. Master's Sun

2. Full House

4. Secret Garden

5. Baker King Kim Tak Gu

7. Boys Before Flower

8. VIP

Set 2

Spoiler

9. My Love From the Star 

12. The Last Empress (?)

15. Kill Me Heal Me

It's not easy... I thought I have watched many dramas but from the hints I guess I haven't watched that many... Or maybe because I have watched too much that the plot is mixed inside my mind and I can't think of any..  :huh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@LmanglaDo you change your DP daily?  It's hard to recognize you lol.  

kekeke... yea, I have been feeling restless and getting bored of my DPs. trying to find a sticky image is hard! hahahaha...

32 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

It's not easy... I thought I have watched many dramas but from the hints I guess I haven't watched that many... Or maybe because I have watched too much that the plot is mixed inside my mind and I can't think of any..  

LOL... this happens to me as well. sometimes, you have watched too many dramas that you can't remember plot lines. half these dramas on the blind list, even I don't remember the plot. hahahaha. :joy: .. .. on monday, we will reveal the drama list and most of these names will be like "oh yea!" 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2