Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Its been A-L-O-N-G time since I read the actual novel but in the movie, only Mercedes and his father (I think) believed he was dead.  Mondego conspired with the local authorities to write Mercedes a fake note claiming he was executed so she would give up on Edmond.

Dantes was imprisoned in the Chateau something, so EJ is coma. I guess there's a parallel there. But Mondago didn't connect the dots when he saw Dantes again. 

In the film, he just grew a beard and only Mercedes recognised him. That is  something.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A drunk HR falling into things is more entertaining than her having tantrums. Going forward, to safeguard her man from EJ, she should constantly get drunk,fall down,fake faint and get an IV drip in be

she can’t stop copying      but she so funny bad influences : hey let’s crush her  Dumb SA :    Please friend Rather than suggesting a violence  , go win your husban

Come on he only boy in the family don’t cut his family line , just because his sister killed your child     

finally caught up and wanted to clock eun joo for being so dumb and insensitive. she obviously has no understanding of how her friends think or feel. thinking she is being nice, eun joo makes things worse by insulting her friends rather indirectly. given their pride, both those girls would not like someone who pities them or is too kind to them. how on earth were they friends for so long?

on a side note, happy to see the white truck of doom! ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

So she drank the poison ... damn

How about that backflip over the bridge rail though ...

It was nice to see DF Oppa turn back at the last moment, I hope he spoils the evil stepmothers plans ... hope grandma President is alright.

Get ready for the time jump

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So she drank the poison ... damn

How about that backflip over the bridge rail though ...

It was nice to see DF Oppa turn back at the last moment, I hope he spoils the evil stepmothers plans ... hope grandma President is alright.

Get ready for the time jump

No baby? Then my crystal ball says it's a sad ending for ML and FL.

He says his son is his life. Sorry for rubbing it in people, just to get my bearings in place. Or the writer might kill off the kid just like what happened to DH in the idiot show.

Still I like happy endings...:crymeme:

I am going watch it though. Let's see how cold and steadfast our FL is going to be. Bye EJ :byebye2:

and hullo Miss M.:naughty:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
59 minutes ago, maribella said:

No baby? Then my crystal ball says it's a sad ending for ML and FL.

As much as I'd like to, I can't argue against it - I'm just wondering now what it will be that brings Eun-Jo's vengeance trek to an end.  She can't take out everyone ...

While I'm sure she'll have issues with Uni Oppa marrying Ha-Ra, if she disappears, Eun-Jo can't hold it against him for believing she was dead. However, you just know Eun-Jo will go after Uni Oppa & Ha-Ra's son, because her baby was taken.

We will see ...

(writer-nim shouldn't have killed her baby):angry:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2
15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'm just wondering now what it will be that brings Eun-Jo's vengeance trek to an end.

I personally want the revenge to be ruthless. Like how it was in “Heaven’s Promise” and “Can’t Stop Now” (super underrated daily drama. Can’t find it anywhere.) She should get them all! Become her own villain!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
9 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I personally want the revenge to be ruthless. Like how it was in “Heaven’s Promise” and “Can’t Stop Now” (super underrated daily drama. Can’t find it anywhere.) She should get them all! Become her own villain!

Interesting take - Perhaps I'm clinging to close to previous versions where vengeance is taken to enact a form of justice but the "hero" steps back before it becomes all consuming. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

@marrez1 said:  I love that the FL fiancé had some kind of premonitory dream, it means he really loved her.

and

@backstreetboysfan said:  FL fiancé did love her.

These two sound so past tense.

@confused, my point is, is she dead. Opps, I'm the confused one, yes that is sad.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1
46 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Perhaps I'm clinging to close to previous versions where vengeance is taken to enact a form of justice but the "hero" steps back before it becomes all consuming

Maybe. It's rare to see dramas where the protagonist takes revenge and goes so far that they become a villain or even worse than the villain. That would be really interesting to explore and thrilling to watch.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Interesting take - Perhaps I'm clinging to close to previous versions where vengeance is taken to enact a form of justice but the "hero" steps back before it becomes all consuming. 

I now remember that I had read the abridged version for kids, that's why it was so long ago and cannot remember the details. But in the 2014 film, he did not step back, said to the dying Mondago, I am a count, not a saint.

This is a daily show, I don't believe Miss M will harm the boy. 
I hope she will get her own family before the end. After she has  skewered her chingus.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
24 minutes ago, maribella said:

I now remember that I had read the abridged version for kids, that's why it was so long ago and cannot remember the details. But in the 2014 film, he did not step back, said to the dying Mondago, I am a count, not a saint.

This is a daily show, I don't believe Miss M will harm the boy. 
I hope she will get her own family before the end. After she has  skewered her chingus.

Actually in the movie version Edmond did step back - While he initially set up his final meeting with Mondego to kill him, he is interrupted first by Albert (who he briefly fights) and then Mercedes who reveals they are father and son. Immediately after the reveal Edmond tells Mondego he wants no more of this and tells him to go, Mondego refuses and shoots Mercedes after which Edmond kills him - Additionally, in the final scene at the Chateau D'if  Edmond plants his sword in the ground and acknowledges to the now dead priest that he was right in his warnings about vengeance, after which he promises that all his resources will be used for good. 

... yeah I watched the movie again yesterday :blush:

On a "how-did-I-miss-that" note - Albert is played by a very young Henry Cavill - (Superman)

While I would prefer a happy ending with her own child, I can't see Eun-Jo taking out Ha-Ra and then having any sort of real relationship with Ha-Ra's son - Which is why I agree, she and Uni Oppa, for better or in this case worse, are done.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

tells Mondego he wants no more of this and tells him to go, Mondego refuses and shoots Mercedes after which Edmond kills him - Additionally, in the final scene at the

Yeah, but he didn't step back here. 'I am not a saint'. :lol: rather corny.

The SML is Mon-dee-go? I heard Mon-day-go.

I agree, no way would she play the forgiving ex wife, and stepmother to an attempted murderess' son. I hope not. 

But I wish they have better looking or younger actors. My imagination has to work hard. The guy looks so ordinary. A spoilt rich girl wants him for what? 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Check it out 

EZ was drugged and fell off the bridge.  SeRin seems distraught but also frightened by Ha Ra. I believe she will keep this secret and find the villainess inside of her until EZ comes back into the picture. HaRa is very EVIL
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cbce2c15aad5936674

HaRa is very EVIL, she performed so well. The poor police officer is thinking what is wrong with this woman!!! :surprisedwut:

Spoiler

Is this for real?  Is he REALLY GRIEVING!! @Lmangla

Can’t wait for this scene. I really hate LEECHES AND I WANT SERin to be destroyed 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1