Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A drunk HR falling into things is more entertaining than her having tantrums. Going forward, to safeguard her man from EJ, she should constantly get drunk,fall down,fake faint and get an IV drip in be

she can’t stop copying      but she so funny bad influences : hey let’s crush her  Dumb SA :    Please friend Rather than suggesting a violence  , go win your husban

Come on he only boy in the family don’t cut his family line , just because his sister killed your child     

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And SO true! I swear I already see it coming evil female lead going to yell and slap around even worse than in "Man in a Veil".

lets feel sorry for those tea cups that is bound to get thrown..... :P

61g8o4o5-5L._SL1200_.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I swear I already see it coming evil female lead going to yell and slap around even worse than in "Man in a Veil". :P

she will be worse :joy: , she is the daughter of two generation of evil women  :mrgreen:

~ how you been treated , how you will be treating  other 

91F1CFBE-A98C-4CD3-92C1-4674F284B762.gif

• LOL 11
  • Blob 1

I am here too.  Came to check on. Female lead is good. I have watched her two long long daily drama. She is far ar more bearable then FL of Man in Vail .

Seems like FL will end with Evil FL half brother. So called ML is too weak. Even evil FL looks far more elegant and seriously evil rather then funny and gross like Yura of MIV.

So yes will give it a try . We have strong FL and Evil FL. MLs seem to be side cronies in this drama ! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

A little of speculation and fact. 
Sorry for the mix up will come back to edit 

I love the opening credits to this drama. I love this actress in any roles.  She is really talented. She can take any scripts and make it her own.  This will be a typical rich girl falling for a man who can never love her until the end of the drama or never will. Will betray their supposed best friend. I am keen to believe she never really liked her but was always jealous. 
I can already see the FL is not loved by her Future MIL. She isn’t exactly rich but her family will be suffering For a long time and it is due to the leeches living in her house and her future In laws . 

TBH I hate it when a man betray their first love and  get so territorial  when they do move on . I will be honest there maybe 1 or 2  drama where the couple that was together at the beginning gets back together. I have two questions Will he betray her or he will be tricked into marrying The villainess. lol lol 

• Like 4
  • Blob 6

The only thing I wish for is not only do we have a smart leading lady but a strong one. There have only been a few strong revenge leading ladies in a daily in my opinion. So I like this actress as the lead I hope to see her to work smarter and her revenge is sweet as she makes the backstabbing friend pay for her betrayal during the course of this drama. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 2

I'm sitting here telling myself the absurd dialogue will disappear after the players foundations are laid, and that the wardrobes will improve after the time jump - this IS supposed to be set in the fashion industry.

Like others that have already posted, I'm throwing in with team Good FL & Rebel brother.

... and away we go

:heythere:

• LOL 8
  • Blob 2
3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

A little of speculation and fact. 
Sorry for the mix up will come back to edit 

I love the opening credits to this drama. I love this actress in any roles.  She is really talented. She can take any scripts and make it her own.  This will be a typical rich girl falling for a man who can never love her until the end of the drama or never will. Will betray their supposed best friend. I am keen to believe she never really liked her but was always jealous. 
I can already see the FL is not loved by her Future MIL. She isn’t exactly rich but her family will be suffering For a long time and it is due to the leeches living in her house and her future In laws . 

TBH I hate it when a man betray their first love and  get so territorial  when they do move on . I will be honest there maybe 1 or 2  drama where the couple that was together at the beginning gets back together. I have two questions Will he betray her or he will be tricked into marrying The villainess. lol lol 

Not watching this drama (yet?) but as this is supposed to be a loose adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo then female lead, Lee So Yeon, is playing Edmond Dantès/ Count of Monte Cristo; her fiance is the equivalent of the Count's fiancee, Mercedes; and the drama's villain. Choi Yeo Jin, is playing the equivalent of Fernand Mondego/Count de Morcerf who schemes against Dantes and marries Mercedes. 

In the book Mercedes eventually marries Fernand because she believes Edmond is dead.  So if they are sticking at all to the story then, yes, he will marry the villainess but I don't think he will "betray" (I assume you mean cheating on the FL) the female lead whilst she is alive.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 2

Oooi @LeftCoastOppa:heartxoxo: where have you been !! @maribella your attendence is needed:yaaa:

Me too throwing in for FL and rebel brother . She will be a  good match to his hi-fi step mom  and doting grandmother. The so called good Oppa ML will be taken by evil FL. He is too submissive,  boring and plain for our Miss Monte Christo. Plus I dislike his Mom . She is one of those middle class Korean women who think their son is a gold mine and would do anything to get a rich daughter in law. She deserves evil FL as her DIL, who will keep her mouth shut with money and make her polish boots. 

I am already worrying of FL family . They are so vulnerable.  She has challenged brother ,a  Mom who is a dimwit and her father is too old and simple.  What will happen to them when she is gone for a while ! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3