Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on he only boy in the family don’t cut his family line , just because his sister killed your child     

Someone tell me why the thieving father of the thieving SR took the money from the mentally challenged mother? And got away with it.  I hope Miss M will bash that scum first.   The bland un

A drunk HR falling into things is more entertaining than her having tantrums. Going forward, to safeguard her man from EJ, she should constantly get drunk,fall down,fake faint and get an IV drip in be

This will be my first drama with Lee So Yeon as the protagonist. I've watched her in Ruby Ring and Dong Yi. So, this will be interesting. 

Also, the writer wrote 2013's "Crazy Love" which is also a revenge drama. I haven't watched it but it has good and bad reviews. Idk, we'll see. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Secretz said:

This will be my first drama with Lee So Yeon as the protagonist. I've watched her in Ruby Ring and Dong Yi. So, this will be interesting. 

Also, the writer wrote 2013's "Crazy Love" which is also a revenge drama. I haven't watched it but it has good and bad reviews. Idk, we'll see. 

I'm looking forward to it. :D Man in the Veil lost me a bit but the thread made it all worth it with @Lmangla, @joccu, @Ameera Ali, @chococarmela and everyone! 

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

if the writer the same writer who wrote Love crazy , I am watching it , I Love crazy love drama , is revenge but kind that would  bring joy to the lead woman and view  , by taking useless husband from lead woman (  that was the best thing that happen to lead woman , he was mommy boy , who his mom abused the lead woman while he do nothing  about it  , in my view the evil woman was welcome to take him , it’s sad she didn’t do it quickly  :joy:

** The best way to take revenge on evil lead woman is find best guy and let her end with loser guy :D 

D74B2809-F2A9-4D5A-8EC1-6E287B646590.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I Love crazy love drama , is revenge but kind that would  bring joy to the lead woman and view  , by taking useless husband from lead woman

I started watching it. Is it good? Is the lead woman weak? Is the revenge good?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I have seen this actress in Ruby Ring. That show needed viewers to have excellent imagination.

But I don't remember the antagonist. None of the male actors look familiar. Maybe I'll join you later people. Still clearing my brain from following Man in a veil.

Happy Chinese New Year if you celebrate it.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Watch: Choi Yeo Jin Betrays Her Best Friend Lee So Yeon For Love In Teaser For Revenge Drama “Miss Monte-Cristo”

KBS’s upcoming drama “Miss Monte-Cristo” has released a new preview!

“Miss Monte-Cristo” is a revenge drama about a woman who comes close to death when her life is destroyed by the friends she trusted most. After making up her mind to take revenge on those who betrayed her, she returns to reclaim the life that was stolen from her.

Lee So Yeon stars as Go Eun Jo, Choi Yeo Jin stars as Oh Ha Ra, and Lee Da Hae stars as Joo Se Rin. The three were best friends while they were still young and innocent, but their pure friendship changed as they grew up. Oh Ha Ra became jealous of Go Eun Jo’s lover, while Joo Se Rin was jealous of Go Eun Jo’s talent. In the end, the two almost drove Go Eun Jo to her death.

The teaser starts with one person holding on to another person for dear life on a rain-soaked bridge before showing Lee So Yeon enjoying a bridal shower with Choi Yeo Jin and Lee Da Hae. In voice-over, someone appears to be congratulating Go Eun Jo on her marriage, but the voice soon turns cold.

Another scene shows Lee So Yeon and Lee Da Hae welcoming Choi Yeo Jin at the airport with big banners and bouquets of flowers. However, Choi Yeo Jin has her sights set on Kyung Sung Hwan, who plays Go Eun Jo’s lover, Cha Sun Hyuk.

Choi Yeo Jin lures Kyung Sung Hwan to a hotel and kisses him, but he runs away and lies to Lee So Yeon about what happened. Later, he proposes to Lee So Yeon in front of Choi Yeo Jin, prompting her to tell Lee So Yeon, “You should break up with him. You don’t know what true love is.”

At the end, it is revealed that the two women on the bridge are Choi Yeo Jin and Lee So Yeon. Choi Yeo Jin says in voice-over, “I could have him, if only you didn’t exist,” and lets go of Lee So Yeon’s hand as a scream rings out.

Check out the teaser below!

The drama also shared some stills of Choi Yeo Jin in a wedding dress, prompting interest about who she will be marrying in this tangled love triangle of betrayal.

choi-yeo-jin-miss-monte-cristo.jpg

“Miss Monte-Cristo” premieres on February 15 at 7:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453848wpp/watch-choi-yeo-jin-betrays-her-best-friend-lee-so-yeon-for-love-in-teaser-for-revenge-drama-miss-monte-cristo

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

New Drama “Miss Monte-Cristo” Shares Key Points To Look Forward To Ahead Of Premiere

The door to a twisted fate of revenge, friendship, and love is about to open!

KBS 2TV’s new daily drama “Miss Monte-Cristo” is about a woman who comes close to death when her life is destroyed by the friends she trusted most. After making up her mind to take revenge on those who betrayed her, she returns to reclaim the life that was stolen from her.

With the premiere inching closer, the production team unveiled three key points to be on the lookout for.

1. The ultimate battle: Lee So Yeon, the goddess of revenge vs. Choi Yeo Jin, desire incarnate

Lee So Yeon stars as Go Eun Jo, a passionate and successful designer. Go Eun Jo’s best friends include Oh Ha Ra (Choi Yeo Jin), who is the only daughter of a major corporation and an actress, Joo Se Rin (Lee Da Hae), and Cha Bo Mi (Lee Hae Ran).

Their tight-knit group falls into pieces due to Oh Ha Ra’s jealousy and greed. The process in which this occurs, especially Go Eun Jo’s tragic narrative, is set to put viewers on the edges of their seats.

“Miss Monte-Cristo” marks Lee So Yeon’s return to the small screen. There is much anticipation surrounding her transformation into Go Eun Jo, a destructive individual that goes beyond the boundaries of good and evil.

2. A mesmerizing stage put on by a seasoned set of supporting actors

Kyung Sung Hwan and Lee Sang Bo are rising stars that will be taking on the roles of Go Eun Jo’s lover Cha Sun Hyuk and Oh Ha Ra’s half brother Oh Ha Joon, respectively.

In addition, a fierce inheritance war regarding Jae Wang Group will be put on by Sunwoo Yong Nyeo, Lee Hwang Ui, and Kyung Sook. Oh Mi Hee will deliver a performance as Hwang Ji Na, a crucial player in Go Eun Jo’s pursuit of revenge. With the additional axis of conflict, the tension will rise exponentially.

3. A celebration of revenge: a tragedy followed by catharsis through punishment

Viewers are led into the world of “Miss Monte-Cristo” following Lee So Yeon’s tragic accident by secretive and unpredictable elements.

Above all, as it has a title reminiscent of the original revenge plot of “The Count of Monte Cristo,” questions are mounting over how Lee So Yeon, who has fallen into an abyss, will come back to life and execute her revenge.

“Miss Monte-Cristo” premieres on February 15 at 7:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454389wpp/new-drama-miss-monte-cristo-shares-key-points-to-look-forward-to-ahead-of-premiere

• Like 3
  • Blob 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST
40 minutes ago, Jillia said:

There is already a lot of this happening in the long trailer.

after enjoying the crazy stuff after man in the veil, this one looks like it will be lots of fun as well. there are at least 2 trucks of doom scenes! hahahaha.... bring on the madness. am going to be ready with popcorn. :lol:

@Abs_ triggered - you watching?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

after enjoying the crazy stuff after man in the veil, this one looks like it will be lots of fun as well. there are at least 2 trucks of doom scenes! hahahaha.... bring on the madness. am going to be ready with popcorn. :lol:

@Abs_ triggered - you watching?

I'm looking forward to checking this out. :D It definitely looks a lot more fun than Man in the Veil. But then I also thought Man in the Veil looked like a lot of fun.

:spitswater:

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I'm looking forward to checking this out. :D It definitely looks a lot more fun than Man in the Veil. But then I also thought Man in the Veil looked like a lot of fun.

kekeke.... as long it is not disappointing or annoying like phoenix, we will be fine! man in the veil was absurdly fun. I spent most of it laughing. :joy:

this one looks like a more typical revenge drama but the music reminds me a lot of temptation of wife. so maybe we will have some absurd elements like her showing up again but having a mole and no one recognizing her. LOL.

• LOL 5