Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A drunk HR falling into things is more entertaining than her having tantrums. Going forward, to safeguard her man from EJ, she should constantly get drunk,fall down,fake faint and get an IV drip in be

she can’t stop copying      but she so funny bad influences : hey let’s crush her  Dumb SA :    Please friend Rather than suggesting a violence  , go win your husban

Come on he only boy in the family don’t cut his family line , just because his sister killed your child     

In the end I do not see EJ back with SH. Even if he was drugged or drunk and slept with HR or she told him she did and faked a pregnancy wanting him to be responsible EJ would not get back with him. So if he marries HR and just resents her and does not turn out evil EJ wont go back to him because he married HR who tried to kill her and killed her baby. At most I see him loving EJ in his heart and HR never getting the love she tried to kill for and being mad about it, very resentful in her heart about loving him but still not getting his love. She did all that and he still did not let go of EJ in his heart. SH will hate HR in the end after learning about her killing his child with EJ but it will not take him back to EJ. They killed the sweet innocent naïve EJ with their envy, greed and jealousy.  

The fact will remain that he married her worst enemy. Had a life with her and possibly a child with her. But the one main point is he married her. While EJ would still be considered single. (I can only assume that EJ and SH never filed the marriage papers so there is no need to deal with a divorce or worry since she was suppose to be dead.) But the fact remains that he had a relationship with someone who was suppose to be her best friend but was her murderer.  Its just so eww to have a man that HR had even if EJ had him first. It just gives me the shivers to think of her touching him  so he could never come back..lol (Of course everything is up to the writer so in the end they very well could go with the viewers demands  and put EJ and SH back together at the end. But, I hope not.) 

It will most likely be EJ and HJ that will end up with one another. (or have an open ending to being together in the future) I am not sure if HJ is acting this way on purpose to seem foolish and not make waves or if he is pretending to be a pig and tiger to gather evidence on something but even if his behavior is true he will have to loose something important to shape up so I wonder if his grandmother will pass away? As of right now she is his biggest support and the biggest road block in the stepmom taking everything away. So I see someone trying to harm her if not HJ to remove him from the company and that family again.

At some point he will meet up with EJ again under her new name and either recognize her or wonder if she is EJ. By that time I hope he has shaped up and is serious about protecting his families things. His grandmother tried to do a lot for him for that reason so its time he paid back her hard worn support of him earlier. 

What I hope is that although EJ has changed she does not go back to being so blinded by people that she once knew and does not let go of her revenge over past feelings for these people she trusted. So far the only worth while friend is glasses girl who is clueless. Let's hope nothing happens to her either before EJ can come back. HR will not hesitate to get rid of anyone that stands in her way of having SH but also who asks too many questions stirring up trouble.  I hope to see her try to look after EJ's mom and brother if she can or at least the brother as I know that HR and SR will try to kill the father because he has over heard or figured out too much of what they did to his daughter. (It is not a smart move to confront them as they have no remorse over harming EJ and stealing from her so why on earth would they respect him enough not to harm him as well.)He has health issues and is not strong enough to take on someone who is desperate not to be found out about what they did.  The mother may be down for the count as well if her husband dies right after her daughter. So that will only leave the brother and I hope the writer has no plans to harm him. 

It will be bad enough when EJ gets her memory back to learn her father died then something happened to her mother only to find out her brother is either missing , dead or harmed too.  Its a good motivator for revenge when she tracks all these things back to HR's head along with SR but bad that she will have no family to come back to even with her new adopted mom. I just want good revenge like Heaven's Promise.. A smart lead female who does not fizzle out halfway through the drama with her revenge. The things a good revenge need are resources , money and some type of power behind them. NO matter how smart you are the baddies are even a bit more or at least more underhanded to not get caught and harm the person trying to get revenge. So EJ will have to do well to work smarter when trying to make these people pay. I am sure adopted mom will help her so lets hope EJ does not get soft in the middle. (Let's all hope she doesn't run and tell the baddies every time she finds out something or plans to do something to them! I hate when they do that.. but of course they always do so I do not have high expectations on that front.)

• Like 8
  • Love 3

catching up on yesterday's episode - grandmother is so funny. thinks her grandson disco oppa looks like an angel. had to laugh when maid said he looks more like a horse. hahahahaha... but then grandmother says he is more tiger and that is better than horse. :lol:

horse GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I did some surfing to look up the writer and director. The writer does not have anything written on him. Not sure if I missed something.

The director produced Ruby Ring which has FL in it.

He produced and directed Andante, which I did not watch.

Ruby Ring was quite good overall but I could not get over the fact that a face operation made a woman 6 inches taller. :Megalol:

The ML did not figure out that the woman he married was another person. I am guessing uni oppa will be as dense here.

• LOL 9

Not to be "nitpicky" but Eun-Jo's dad was in a Hospital - In and elevator with at least 1 nurse + Eun-Jo and New Mom

He is an aging man, clutching his chest, bent over, grimacing in pain ... and the nurse says/does nothing? :rolleyes:

Eun-Jo is going to have a field day if she ever gets her phone back and discovers that dad was calling Ha-Ra & Se Rin just before he died.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2
49 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Not to be "nitpicky" but Eun-Jo's dad was in a Hospital - In and elevator with at least 1 nurse + Eun-Jo and New Mom

He is an aging man, clutching his chest, bent over, grimacing in pain ... and the nurse says/does nothing? :rolleyes:

Eun-Jo is going to have a field day if she ever gets her phone back and discovers that dad was calling Ha-Ra & Se Rin just before he died.

The nurses were too busy tending to the patient from the VIP ward.

I just wonder what 'look' Miss M will have when the crimes unfold. In Man in veil YR had a few looks, TP had that narrowed eye look, and the hilarious Unknown woman - it leaves me in stitches- now Miss M must have daggers in her eyes. I look forward to it.

But honestly, I FFWD a lot so far. I was thinking poor stupid woman, surrounded by backstabbing 'good' friends. She couldn't feel the vibes of hatred from HR? ok ok moving on.

I am moving forward.

Can someone tell me if the grandmother is also HR's grandmother? It sounds as if disco boy's mum was her daughter and that's how the father became rich. So evil HR and evil mother are riding on his good fortune?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I think so far nothing really stands out for this drama for it to be outstanding. Might as well produce it as a remake of Temptation of Wife. Even the name is too similar Eun Jo vs Eun Jae...

Anyhow, I will not be able to understand how HR and SR managed to hide themselves from the investigation. All 3 went to secluded located, only 2 came back - of course they should be the main suspect. Now that HR put her claws on ML and SR won the contest, they are even more suspicious.

I had hopes that this drama would be at least 'smarter' in the delivery of a convincing story. But now...

• Like 8
  • Blob 1
58 minutes ago, maribella said:

Can someone tell me if the grandmother is also HR's grandmother? It sounds as if disco boy's mum was her daughter and that's how the father became rich. So evil HR and evil mother are riding on his good fortune?

Nope - Grandmother is not HR's grandmother, she IS DF Oppa's. + its shaping up like Evil stepmom (Ha-Ra's real mom) had DF Oppa's mom knocked off.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
6 hours ago, maribella said:

I did some surfing to look up the writer and director. The writer does not have anything written on him. Not sure if I missed something.

The director produced Ruby Ring which has FL in it.

He produced and directed Andante, which I did not watch.

I did some searching. The writer, her name is Jung Hye Won. She did co-write Crazy Love (2013), but that was with 2 other writers, so I'm not sure how much of it she did write. Aside from that, Miss Montecristo is the only other drama she has ever written (and the first one by herself).

For the director, Park Ki Ho. Asianwiki doesn't have a complete list, but Dramawiki does (of all the shows he has produced & directed): https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Park_Ki_Ho

Spoiler
Park Ki Ho
as Producer
as Director

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
50 minutes ago, Ayame said:

did some searching. The writer, her name is Jung Hye Won. She did co-write Crazy Love (2013), but that was with 2 other writers, so I'm not sure how much of it she

Are you sure it's a she? I found a 'he' and an actress by that name.

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Nope - Grandmother is not HR's grandmother, she IS DF Oppa's. + its shaping up like Evil stepmom (Ha-Ra's real mom) had DF Oppa's mom knocked off.  

Not surprised she killed someone, look at the daughter. 
The writer knows a bit about like mother- like daughter eh?

Looks like 'marry' a man who is married to a rich woman. 

3 hours ago, chococarmela said:

What was the look for Unknown Woman? 

Hard to describe but it was supposed to be

a thinking and smart

:rubchin:

look without much success.  closest I can find.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, maribella said:

Are you sure it's a she? I found a 'he' and an actress by that name.

I thought the writer was female because Hyewon is typically a female Korean name. I don't think I've come across a male with the name Hyewon.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1
4 hours ago, Ayame said:

For the director, Park Ki Ho. Asianwiki doesn't have a complete list, but Dramawiki does (of all the shows he has produced & directed)

just out of curiousity, does anyone know what is the difference between producing and directing? in kdramas, folks always mention PD-nim but the director doesn't get much mention. so I thought PD and director were similar? can anyone clarify?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
On 2/26/2021 at 9:47 PM, maribella said:

The kbs link that you put up says the evil woman got pregnant and so she and ML got married. 

Uni oppa should just say no.

Anyway she killed the father too. Miss M's mother is in the hospital and her father died. I think he knows she is alive. I can't watch this, it's too heart breaking to be backstabbed by TWO good friends. 

YR was bad but she was funny, trying to get pregnant with  a dead drunk and a sleeping 7 year old. 
OHR is just pure evil. The other friend must be the lawyer counterpart.

I am ok with spoilers. So people keep posting 'em. So sad to see old man dead. He should have been careful.

Not sure what is the qualification for YR to be just bad and OHR pure evil.  YR was evil. She though nothing of killing people.

both YR and OHR did evil things out of greed. YR wanted to get out of “poverty” and OHR lusted after a man who had his eye on her friend. Both know nothing of loyalty, honesty, love etc.

at least so far OHR is not over acting. YR was funny in the sense that her over acting was like a bad comedy. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, fanofr said:

Not sure what is the qualification for YR to be just bad and OHR pure evil.  YR was evil. She though nothing of killing people.

both YR and OHR did evil things out of greed. YR wanted to get out of “poverty” and OHR lusted after a man who had his eye on her friend. Both know nothing of loyalty, honesty, love etc.

at least so far OHR is not over acting. YR was funny in the sense that her over acting was like a bad comedy. 

That's why books, plays and shows mean different things to different people.

YR sheds real tears many times, just her greed is all consuming. She is why many remained in the forum, just sheer entertainment. I stayed for the very funny father. 
HR cries for show. Maybe she'll be remorseful when Miss M brings her down to her knees, but not right now.

• Like 8

there are parts of this drama that is hilarious: :lol:

hara -- let me put in all my acting experience to play grief.

result: prize performance that folks feel sorry for her....

season 4 suit GIF

serin: acting as if she has a cold

result: such bad acting, even a kid skipping school will do better...

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

serin: I can't even fake a cold!

hara: get some acting lessons! chebbal! how can you be my sidekick otherwise?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1