[Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

random Qs  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen a look-alike?

• Yes, only in dramaland!
    • Actually yes in real life
    • No, that is only in dramaland
    • No, but I won't be surprised if I do meet one
  2. 2. If you were an employee in Jewang group and Disco oppa was treating, would you prefer to eat

• tonkatsu
    • macarons
    • something else - share in post

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/17/2021 at 02:16 AM

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she can’t stop copying      but she so funny bad influences : hey let’s crush her  Dumb SA :    Please friend Rather than suggesting a violence  , go win your husban

A drunk HR falling into things is more entertaining than her having tantrums. Going forward, to safeguard her man from EJ, she should constantly get drunk,fall down,fake faint and get an IV drip in be

Someone tell me why the thieving father of the thieving SR took the money from the mentally challenged mother? And got away with it.  I hope Miss M will bash that scum first.   The bland un

On 2/24/2021 at 5:25 PM, chococarmela said:

I feel like the mom (EJ's mom) will be the daily drama trope character that ends up with dementia and is taken advantage of.

I like her. Strangely the actress played a bad character in Left Handed wife lol. She is good here for a change. She treats her child-like son kindly, plays with him too. I hope nothing bad befalls her.

I really like the ML's sister and Hara's brother, his grandmother and EJ's dad too. Glad there are still some likeable characters in this gloomy drama.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oppa away from a certain someone.  I think in the end, she ends up with Uni Oppa again, I just don't know how they'll resolve the kid issue ...

He gets leukemia and dies. RIP

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

@LeftCoastOppa am already loosing interest in this drama if it not Disco Oppa. I just don't like Uni Oppa.

@maribella no child death  please . Man in Vail was already heart wrenching in that sense 

There are precedences. Man in veil, The promise, and

the writer even has killed off EJ's baby. I shan't be surprised.

But I can't see Miss M bringing up her enemy's child. On the other hand, if Miss M and FL do not get back together, there is no reason to kill off the boy.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

It seems patently ridiculous that new mum wants to take care of FL because of her late son. She looks nothing like him. FL is a 35 yr old woman. Her son was a teenager. 

Also, anyone find it funny that they are trying make naked nepotism seem right and sympathetic. Evil mum is entirely correct when she says ML is too incompetent to get any position in the company. And he shouldn’t walk into a big position because he is a spawn of the CEO. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2
3 hours ago, shana0127 said:

@LeftCoastOppa am already loosing interest in this drama if it not Disco Oppa. I just don't like Uni Oppa.

But what if after the time jump they replace the Uni Oppa actor with a Tall, broad shouldered, ever-brooding, robot, that never smiles (except for kids, and in the last episode) ... would you like him then? :D

Fatal Promise : E03 - OnDemandKorea

2 hours ago, maribella said:

But I can't see Miss M bringing up her enemy's child. On the other hand, if Miss M and FL do not get back together, there is no reason to kill off the boy.

I don't want to see another kid die, that's just too dark for me, but I agree the problem remains of Eun-Jo raising the child of the woman who had her baby killed, and tired to kill her. Difficult .... but not impossible.

If Eun-Jo becomes more of a mother to the child some how - Maybe Ha-Ra is a bad and unloving mother and Eun-Jo fills that - What if Ms M somehow saves the child from danger before she realizes who the child is - Remember in the original, Albert takes a liking to Montecristo because he saves him from bandits ( yes, Montecristo arranged it to begin with but ... ) If their first meeting is genuine, and Eun-Jo saves the child, maybe there's a chance ...

1 hour ago, Travis Walter said:

Also, anyone find it funny that they are trying make naked nepotism seem right and sympathetic.

Welcome to the kdramaverse, where Nepotism is as plentiful as Soju ... drink!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

But what if after the time jump they replace the Uni Oppa actor with a Tall, broad shouldered, ever-brooding, robot, that never smiles (except for kids, and in the last episode) ... would you like him then? :D

I don't want to see another kid die, that's just too dark for me, but I agree the problem remains of Eun-Jo raising the child of the woman who had her baby killed, and tired to kill her. Difficult .... but not impossible.

If Eun-Jo becomes more of a mother to the child some how - Maybe Ha-Ra is a bad and unloving mother and Eun-Jo fills that - What if Ms M somehow saves the child from danger before she realizes who the child is - Remember in the original, Albert takes a liking to Montecristo because he saves him from bandits ( yes, Montecristo arranged it to begin with but ... ) If their first meeting is genuine, and Eun-Jo saves the child, maybe there's a 

The Fatal Promise ML was better than VIP ML. This lying cheating husband had one expression for the whole of the drama. 

I don't like any of your suggestions @LeftCoastOppa how about the kid is HR in the making? ;) 

I guess if the well meaning fake mother had looked for EJ's family, there would not be a story?

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

@LeftCoastOppa sanctity of ML in Fatal Promise was he never married or gave line to any of the Female be it FL herself !In the end he was an unreachable handsome Chairman whom all females would covet but can't have !  I liked the open ending of that drama. Here our Uni Oppa is going around having kids with Angel and Evil both ! 

Plus yes you got it right I just don't like that petite guy playing ML! He is shorter then both FL and has no personality at all ! He is  too a small  thing for such gorgous looking Anjummas to fight for !

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
45 minutes ago, maribella said:

The Fatal Promise ML was better than VIP ML. This lying cheating husband had one expression for the whole of the drama. 

I don't like any of your suggestions @LeftCoastOppa how about the kid is HR in the making? ;) 

I guess if the well meaning fake mother had looked for EJ's family, there would not be a story?

Never watched VIP so I will defer to your judgement on the matter

If the child is supposed to represent Albert from the original, it stands to reason that the child will follow the ways of the good parent - I've never seen a version of this story where Albert was evil.

Looks like poor Eun-Jo will be in the same elevator as her father next episode, too bad she has amnesia at the moment, it looks like Dads probing is going to get him killed - SPOILER - He's not in the group photo :unsure:

ByAe7_3f.jpg

24 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

@LeftCoastOppa sanctity of ML in Fatal Promise was he never married or gave line to any of the Female be it FL herself ! I liked the open ending of that drama. Here our Uni Oppa is going around having kids with Angel and Evil both ! 

Plus yes you got it right I just don't like that petite guy playing ML! He is shorter then both FL and has no personality at all ! He is  too a small  thing for such gorgous looking Anjummas to fight for !

@shana0127 I was just having fun because I saw the Fatal promise lead was still your avatar - For my part, the Uni Oppa character seems genuinely caring and in love with Eun-Jo.  Yes, he is going to sleep with Ha-Ra in a moment crisis, but the man believes Eun-Jo (and right before they were to be married) is dead, they found a body, so at the moment there is no hope for him. He is about to have a very human moment that I'm sure he'll regret in future episodes - I'm not ready to condemn him just yet - As for his likeability as a physical matter, I'll defer to you and the rest of the ladies here

• Like 6
18 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Never watched VIP so I will defer to your judgement on the matter

If the child is supposed to represent Albert from the original, it stands to reason that the child will follow the ways of the good parent - I've never seen a version of this story where Albert was evil.

Looks like poor Eun-Jo will be in the same elevator as her father next episode, too bad she has amnesia at the moment, it looks like Dads probing is going to get him killed - SPOILER - He's not in the group photo :unsure:

@shana0127 I was just having fun because I saw the Fatal promise lead was still your avatar - For my part, the Uni Oppa character seems genuinely caring and in love with Eun-Jo.  Yes, he is going to sleep with Ha-Ra in a moment crisis, but the man believes Eun-Jo (and right before they were to be married) is dead, they found a body, so at the moment there is no hope for him. He is about to have a very human moment that I'm sure he'll regret in future episodes - I'm not ready to condemn him just yet - As for his likeability as a physical matter, I'll defer to you and the rest of the ladies here

Why are we still getting marry when pregnant, this 2021? 

In Temptation of woman, he raped her, she got pregnant then married him and was abused. Same thing with lies after lies.

Uni oppa should say I don't want to marry you. A man with you know what.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 2
3 hours ago, maribella said:

Why are we still getting marry when pregnant, this 2021? 

In Temptation of woman, he raped her, she got pregnant then married him and was abused. Same thing with lies after lies.

Uni oppa should say I don't want to marry you. A man with you know what.

I'm not sure I follow ...

While I agree in general that there are plenty of people who shouldn't be couples let alone parents, in this case Uni Oppa and Eun-Jo were set to be married BEFORE she found out about the baby - Uni Oppa still doesn't know. :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
18 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'm not sure I follow ...

While I agree in general that there are plenty of people who shouldn't be couples let alone parents, in this case Uni Oppa and Eun-Jo were set to be married BEFORE she found out about the baby - Uni Oppa still doesn't know. :unsure:

The kbs link that you put up says the evil woman got pregnant and so she and ML got married. 

Uni oppa should just say no.

Anyway she killed the father too. Miss M's mother is in the hospital and her father died. I think he knows she is alive. I can't watch this, it's too heart breaking to be backstabbed by TWO good friends. 

YR was bad but she was funny, trying to get pregnant with  a dead drunk and a sleeping 7 year old. 
OHR is just pure evil. The other friend must be the lawyer counterpart.

I am ok with spoilers. So people keep posting 'em. So sad to see old man dead. He should have been careful.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, maribella said:

The kbs link that you put up says the evil woman got pregnant and so she and ML got married. 

Uni oppa should just say no.

Ah Uni Oppa & Ha-Ra, okay got it - agreed

Just finished watching latest episode (minus subs) and it looks like she is going to take advantage of him when he's drunk so more to your point.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 1