Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@UnniSarah @maribella ~ this drama gives me real vibes of temptation of wife which was such a madcap drama. so no baby at all. that cruella haired woman will adopt eun joo as her own when she wakes up from amnesia or something.

I did not like TOW. The husband was nothing to fight over. The notion that one had to marry if pregnant was so dated.

There is no baby for EJ? Then the writer should write in one of those hunks for her. Lee Min Ho? Lee Byung Hun or Even TP? She cannot give up at the end for some kumbaya exit, without a happy prospect.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A drunk HR falling into things is more entertaining than her having tantrums. Going forward, to safeguard her man from EJ, she should constantly get drunk,fall down,fake faint and get an IV drip in be

she can’t stop copying      but she so funny bad influences : hey let’s crush her  Dumb SA :    Please friend Rather than suggesting a violence  , go win your husban

Come on he only boy in the family don’t cut his family line , just because his sister killed your child     

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Then the writer should write in one of those hunks for her. Lee Min Ho? Lee Byung Hun or Even TP? She cannot give up at the end for some kumbaya exit, without a happy prospect.

thats why we have disco oppa... ^_^

hey arnold dancing GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I am liking disco Oppa. He is a nice guy. He just needs a right woman to leash him. Granny is good too. Hope they just dont make him lovelorn puppy running behind Miss M who is always in revenge mode! 

I want some sparks between him and Miss M . 

Universal Oppa, oh dear he is in such a sorry state ! Soon he will end falling victim to evil Hara. Anyways he will have a happy life,  pining for dead fiance and living with a wife out of gratitude. Since Hara will always love him and give him a kid too, he will have no good reason to break up with her even when he finds the truth. 

Since only Miss M will know the real crime only she can avenge herself. Hara will always have benefit of doubt .

• Like 6
  • Blob 1
4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Good woman she stop because she had to save her mother and grandmother. 

The daily drama Bad Woman, Good Woman?? 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

the husband was a cheater and was in love with his mistress.

And he raped the female lead before they got married. He was also abusive!

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

In fact I would love this drama to go all the way like THE PROMISE.

And Ice Adonis. She didn’t stop till the villain got punished.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
37 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

Since only Miss M will know the real crime only she can avenge herself. Hara will always have benefit of doubt .

For someone who has no compunction in killing a pregnant woman whose husband she covets, I don't think she will have such sensitivity.  Doubts should be just an occasional itch to her. She needs to be a paraplegic, crying over a dead kid and husband abandoned her or maybe killed himself.

@Lmangla is the disco guy OHR's half brother? hope he hates her, none of this noona stuff. I want blood.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1
3 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Lmangla is the disco guy OHR's half brother? hope he hates her, none of this noona stuff. I want blood.

yea, his name is hajun. so far, he seems kind of weirdly funny with his teenager-ish tantrums. he is not bonded with his stepmom or younger half sister. plus, there is the suspicion that the stepmom killed his mother to gain her position. so maybe it will be double revenge! buy one get one free scheme for us viewers. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2
1 minute ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Lipstick no lipstick 
she think she going on a date  :joy:

Pretending that red lipstick is inappropriate to wear while her "friend" is in hospital. :lol:

:spitswater:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

the woman tell him

she want him , 

kiss him while he engaged to her supposed best friend , 

he isn’t even 1% suspicious  of her 

he most think he just MAGNET when ever she around him

xoAYNds.gif

that may explain the hair though :tounge_wink:

LiifkqT.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Abs_ triggered

Seeing ML cry I'm starting to ship FL with 2nd ML. LMAO I smell the ML getting weak......

I am with you 
I can’t stand ML , he didn’t have character or charm , love SL , he kind but can stand for himself with other . 

But seriously couldn’t they have bandages her from head to toes , all that fall she get same treatment like she was hit by truck of doom :joy:

f2x2uRx.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

the woman tell him

she want him , 

kiss him while he engaged to her supposed best friend , 

he isn’t even 1% suspicious  of her 

he most think he just MAGNET when ever she around him

that may explain the hair though :tounge_wink:

He is an idiot if he does not suspect something. It's not as if EJ is the adventurous type. Doesn't the police do postmortem on accidental death?

They will find the drug.

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Abs_ triggered

Seeing ML cry I'm starting to ship FL with 2nd ML. LMAO :lol: I smell the ML getting weak......

An idiot and weak. That is so familiar. 
But if he is a disco type - clubbing type? 

We should get a hunky devoted CEO for her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
Just now, UnniSarah said:

Ice Adonis  is my favorite daily drama 

It’s my favorite daily drama too! I might rewatch it soon. Ice Adonis and Bird That Doesn’t Sing are my favorite daily dramas. You should watch the latter drama I mentioned.

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

It’s my favorite daily drama too! I might rewatch it soon. Ice Adonis and Bird That Doesn’t Sing are my favorite daily dramas. You should watch the latter drama I mentioned.

@chococarmela  Correction in Good woman , I meant Good Person - -> https://asianwiki.com/Good_Person 

I tried Bird that doesn’t sing , couldn’t find it with subs and I did not get hooked. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

Correction in Good woman , I meant Good Person - -> https://asianwiki.com/Good_Person 

Ah. I can’t find subs for this drama.

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

tried Bird that doesn’t sing , couldn’t find it with subs and I did not get hooked. 

I almost dropped it too, but...

Spoiler

The dad who was hurt by the villain and the second (?) FL end up getting their revenge after all. And it’s exactly 100 episodes so it doesn’t really drag on that much. The FL is a villain (Oh Hyun-Kyung) which is interesting to see.

• Like 4