Quantcast
Jump to content

[Current Drama 2021] Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST


the problem of being universal oppa  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. what will sun hyuk do in the next 80 odd episodes?

    • go along chairwoman to take over jewang group as he was always silently greedy
    • cry a lot and be stuck helpless as he doesn't know whether to help his murderous wife or ex-girlfriend who is now wearing hot eyeliner
    • will give bland looks till he realizes disco oppa is his rival and then turn evil with jealousy
    • other - please describe in post
  2. 2. why will disco oppa and Miss M hook up? (primary reason)

    • to get rid of gold digger stalker Serin
    • to take over Jewang group - joint revenge!
    • because he just falls madly in love with her
    • other - please describe in post
  3. 3. will there be a secret connection between adopted mom and jewang group?

    • yes, she will also reap the fruit of revenge for her husband's death!
    • nah, she is just a nice lady who is missing her daughter
    • other - please describe in post
      0

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/10/2021 at 07:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Dunno got the tragic end. Drugged by friends and then left to die ! Her baby killed as well ! 

 

She had to be ruthless in her revenge. Hara and that other leech friend should never be forgiven for what they did to their seemingly naive friend .

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clips for episode 1.   Oh no... when the friends comes back and finds out her best friend is engaged to her oppa.

We do need DNA test for liking him. He seemed like psyco when he fought for nothing in that dance bar. Even now he behaves bit off. Still we are ready to fix him with our future Miss Monte Christo

First episode left a good impression on me. We were given a glimpse on what will happen between these three friends. These three friends we’re supposed to be best friends but in truth two of them were

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Yeah, but he didn't step back here. 'I am not a saint'. :lol: rather corny.

The SML is Mon-dee-go? I heard Mon-day-go.

 

I agree, no way would she play the forgiving ex wife, and stepmother to an attempted murderess' son. I hope not. 
 

But I wish they have better looking or younger actors. My imagination has to work hard. The guy looks so ordinary. A spoilt rich girl wants him for what? 

 

True, in the end Edmond was guilty of failing to "step back" from the bad 1 liners :lol:

 

SML Mondego - I heard it as Mon-day-go as well.

 

Why does Ha-Ra want Uni Oppa? From what I've seen so far, he saved her once in middle school from bullies, he seems kind and considerate in the extreme, and her father has taken a liking to him, although that seems more based on his simple obedience vs the almost uncontrollable son DF Oppa - Or perhaps its a bit more basic and she simply finds him more pleasing to the eye ... and that she can throw him around a room :lol: 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

eun gyul was amusing during the dress rehearsal -- loved how he got annoyed at seon hyuk taking eun joo away and told eun joo that he would never share his tonkatsu. hahahahaha... yea, good food needs to be munched on!

 

that bridge scene was rather hilarious. so why was eun joo crossing the bridge -- it is not like a time capsule is on the bridge right? if it is on the other side, why go out in the rain? and what was that back flip? :joy: serin is basically the most inept villain sidekick -- she herself blurts out the truth. :lol:

 

@UnniSarah ~ still don't buy that seon hyuk totally loves eun joo 100%. sure he cares for her and had a bad dream but this guy is going to turn around and fall for hara so fast even before a year is out. am going to say that eun gyul probably dislikes seon hyuk for a good reason even if he can't verbalize it. :D

 

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

eun gyul was amusing during the dress rehearsal -- loved how he got annoyed at seon hyuk taking eun joo away and told eun joo that he would never share his tonkatsu. hahahahaha... yea, good food needs to be munched on!

 

that bridge scene was rather hilarious. so why was eun joo crossing the bridge -- it is not like a time capsule is on the bridge right? if it is on the other side, why go out in the rain? and what was that back flip? :joy: serin is basically the most inept villain sidekick -- she herself blurts out the truth. :lol:

 

@UnniSarah ~ still don't buy that seon hyuk totally loves eun joo 100%. sure he cares for her and had a bad dream but this guy is going to turn around and fall for hara so fast even before a year is out. am going to say that eun gyul probably dislikes seon hyuk for a good reason even if he can't verbalize it. :D

 

I am here for the time leap and revenge so I didn't watch how she could fall over the railing. It's usually chest high for a man. Maybe old bridge? :smile:


In the original, Mercedes was pregnant so needs a husband.

 

What happened here? Maybe the evil SFL did a YR? Put stuff in his drink and then claimed it was his baby. 

  • Like 7
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shana0127 said:

 

She had to be ruthless in her revenge. Hara and that other leech friend should never be forgiven for what they did to their seemingly naive friend .

Se Rin isn’t naive. She is evil!!! She is a COWARD AND ALL SHE CAN THINK ABOUT IS HERSELF. 

  • Like 5
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha Ra practically forced herself upon EJ's fiance. She is so aggressive. She is worse than YR who always faked pregnancy without having to use force. 

 

Does she really know how to love??

 

And the stupid fiance agreed to meet her in a hotel without suspecting something?

 

@Lmangla the bridge here or the cliff in Man in a veil are the most illogical places to meet a villain ;)

  • Like 6
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay - so how about Ha-Ra prancing down the path to the police and suddenly its hysterics on demand - and the police just missed that? .... right - moving on...

 

Se-Rin is seriously freaked, she is gonna pop the first time someone shines a bright light at her and asks her favorite color :lol:

 

Looks like Se-Rins dad is an amateur safe-cracker and sleeze - looks like "rent-to-own" will be the drama surrounding the mall. 

 

I'm starting to like Grandma Han - hope they don't off her :unsure:

 

So the coat Eun-Jo gave up had her ID in it. That's convenient - So its time for the big switch. I can't wait for the explanation why the clearly established Hwang Ji-Na would agree to take in a stranger after just losing her daughter - that being the body the fisherman "found" - and essentially swap identities

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


:emmm:she so economic, right can’t waste these precious tears for nothing :D 

 

tSUyxFD.gif

 

Few minutes later , hey friend watch and learn - what a performance even the mom got energy to run  & look at her only one tear in close up look :w00t:

- I bet she cry cos she hurt her back  :phew:

 

9JtuW1G.gif

 

friend : glad our audience are dumb or this isn’t good acting :smirk:

SsSfFOP.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Today’s episode was sad but good. I can’t wait for the Time Jump. It think we have a long way to go for the time jump. 
Oh Ha-Joon has left me with bad impression of him and I haven’t found anything that is redeeming in my eyes. 

Will Cha Sun-Hyeok become evil?? At this stage in the drama. He really tried to convince OHJ not to leave his grandmother but OHJ is willing to give up. I would hate to see CSH turn evil once he marries that witch I know it can go anywhere.  He spent the entire night looking for DEJ. His feelings seems very sincere. In the preview I think OHR will save him and that is why he will be greatful but he is marrying the enemy. GEJ will 
never forgive him but I can’t help wish otherwise. 

 

Go Eun Jo’s family will be devastated and their lives will be in turmoil especially since they are living with two treacherous human being. Two people who aren’t greatful but greedy and love to steal people stuff. 

CSH didn’t want her to have the bridal shower anyway . He even sang a lullaby for her. So sweet. 

 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019


giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019
 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019

 

Is this really fake ??

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019

 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019
 

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019

Great acting here  

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites


couldn’t steal design correctly - without the FL know about it ( FL who is dumb  ) 

couldn’t food poisoning FL correctly to stay in hospital longer until end of interview 

couldn’t do crime without confessing to it quickly to the FL 

couldn’t dump the crime on SR 

 

 

yet she had attitude to claim she work hard for the chance  - girl you should have taken Pity card from FL , you’re a loser :mrgreen:


E73OuRl.gif

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So is the revenge about to start!? This happens so quickly and I'm here for it.

 


Oh please this daily drama  we can’t celebrate yet :tounge_wink:

Their risk of amnesia card get played until episodes 88

hRHQUhv.gif

 

 

  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  @Abs_ triggered  I agree Time Jump won’t happen until The Witch marry  Cha Sun- Hyuk. I wonder how long it will take or maybe the wedding will be through a flashback. TBH I really don’t want to see the wedding. I hate this witch Oh HaRa. 
 

@LeftCoastOppa What do you expect to happen to force the ML to marry that Witch!!!!  She drugs him and he has sex with her while calling out ago Eun-Jo. Lol lol 

That would be hilarious to see. I want her to for pissed off or maybe he doesn’t sleep with her but pretends they do sleep together???

 

  @Jillia I am like you , I need a time jump badly . I want revenge so badly.

 

Everyone do you think the baby survive???  If the baby doesn’t survive , Go Eun Jo will be BERY VICIOUS THERE WILL BE NO TURNING BACK FOR HER. There is alway something that softens up the one who is out for revenge

Spoiler

 

 

 

in Secrets of woman , FL stop her revenge to protect her son 
In Good woman she stop because she had to save her mother and grandmother. 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

 

  @Abs_ triggered  I agree Time Jump won’t happen until The Witch marry  Cha Sun- Hyuk. I wonder how long it will take or maybe the wedding will be through a flashback. TBH I really don’t want to see the wedding. I hate this witch Oh HaRa. 
 

@LeftCoastOppa What do you expect to happen to force the ML to marry that Witch!!!!  She drugs him and he has sex with her while calling out ago Eun-Jo. Lol lol 

That would be hilarious to see. I want her to for pissed off or maybe he doesn’t sleep with her but pretends they do sleep together???

 

  @Jillia I am like you , I need a time jump badly . I want revenge so badly.
 

Everyone do you think the baby survive???  If the baby doesn’t survive , Go Eun Jo will be BERY VICIOUS THERE WILL BE NO TURNING BACK FOR HER. There is alway something that softens up the one who is out for revenge

 

 

  @Abs_ triggered  I agree Time Jump won’t happen until The Witch marry  Cha Sun- Hyuk. I wonder how long it will take or maybe the wedding will be through a flashback. TBH I really don’t want to see the wedding. I hate this witch Oh HaRa. 
 

@LeftCoastOppa What do you expect to happen to force the ML to marry that Witch!!!!  She drugs him and he has sex with her while calling out ago Eun-Jo. Lol lol 

That would be hilarious to see. I want her to for pissed off or maybe he doesn’t sleep with her but pretends they do sleep together???

 

  @Jillia I am like you , I need a time jump. I want revenge so badly.
 

Everyone do you think the baby survive???  If the baby doesn’t survive , Go Eun Jo will be BERY VICIOUS THERE WILL BE NO TURNING BACK FOR HER. There is alway something that softens up the one who is out for revenge

  Hide contents

 

 

 

in Secrets of woman , FL stop her revenge to protect her son 
In Good woman she stop because she had to save her mother and grandmother. 

 

I don't like this on-off revenge stuff. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Remember TP pontificating when YJ was on a hot revenge streak, for 3-4 episodes out of 105 episodes :rage:
 

Slit that witch's throat EJ, with a dull knife.:naughty:

I hope she does not lose her baby. Let HR's baby have leukemia and he needs a bone marrow transplant. 

  • Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maribella said:

I don't like this on-off revenge stuff. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Remember TP pontificating when YJ was on a hot revenge streak, for 3-4 episodes out of 105 episodes :rage:
 

Slit that witch's throat EJ, with a dull knife.:naughty:

I hope she does not lose her baby. Let HR's baby have leukemia and he needs a bone marrow transplant. 

@maribella This revenge won’t be like Man in Veil. For that I am sure of that. 
She was drugged and left to die after falling off that bridge, there will be no reconciliation. I am sure of that. 

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

friend : glad our audience are dumb or this isn’t good acting 

was cracking up at serin's eye roll at the acting of hara. their dynamic going forward is going to be interesting to watch.

 

@UnniSarah @maribella ~ this drama gives me real vibes of temptation of wife which was such a madcap drama. so no baby at all. that cruella haired woman will adopt eun joo as her own when she wakes up from amnesia or something.

 

by the way, what was serin's dad muttering about how he was supposed to be on blind date with someone and missed his chance?

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this drama gives me real vibes of temptation of wife which was such a madcap drama. so no baby at all. that cruella haired woman will adopt eun joo as her own when she wakes up from amnesia or something.

I did not like temptation of wife because the husband was a cheater and was in love with his mistress. In that drama, he did not love his wife at all and did not care if she lived or died. But this one CSK does love his fiancé. He like the sound of her voice. He didn’t want her to go the bridal shower, I can’t believe but think his feelings are real.  @Lmangla If this is what happens , it happens.  In fact I would love this drama to go all the way like THE PROMISE. She never stopped her revenge until the last episode. I love revenge drama where I can get a satisfying revenge. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...