Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Be A Meal/A Good Supper, 밥이 되어라 - Mon to Fri @ 7:10 KST

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really loved the YS and KS's scenes too, distance definitely makes the heart grow fonder I so agree.

I have mentioned before that YS is the Chairman's daughter. They have a connection from their blood. I am not surprised at Mrs. Choi (aka. " the Witch") seeing the picture of YS's mom and reacting tha

I am so done with this drama.  The 2 main characters could not be any more idiotic and gullible.  I don't know anyone who would have been manipulated like thy have been by that evil woman.  I check th

On 2/8/2021 at 11:53 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh man, here comes the angst eh. the four of them and their friendship's:tears:.

It is expected because both girls like JH. I am still a few episodes behind but it was clear that trouble is coming.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Is it just me or do you guys feel like DJ's attitude towards YS was uncalled for? I know DJ has a lot of pride but YS wasn't really the one who crossed the line with JH, she's had a special bond with him from the jump, although both of them couldn't define it as children at the time. Even her accusation about her cooking for him during his study breaks isn't really anything to blame her for because she takes care of all her friends with her cooking, she's done it for OB and DJ countless times. Also, I understand that the whole town and school knows them as a couple but I feel like they fell into a relationship by default because people thought they'd be a match. JH did attach himself to DJ and her family as a kid which led her to eventually fall for him...but if there was no real confession between them and they didn't officially date throughout high school, how did they truly have a relationship? I also feel like this should be a growth phase for DJ and her relationships with her friends because she's appeared very immature up till now, I mean she really cherishes her friendship with YS but she hasn't really been sensitive to YS' feelings either (i.e. when she invited YS to the school festival). I think she'll also start to see OB in a different light now that he's decided to step up to the plate of taking care of her. 

Overall, I get it that DJ is human and so she does have her flaws...love does make people irrational and jealous. I just hope that they don't stretch out the tension between her and YS for too long, their friendship is so beautiful. 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, catch22 said:

Is it just me or do you guys feel like DJ's attitude towards YS was uncalled for? I know DJ has a lot of pride but YS wasn't really the one who crossed the line with JH, she's had a special bond with him from the jump, although both of them couldn't define it as children at the time. Even her accusation about her cooking for him during his study breaks isn't really anything to blame her for because she takes care of all her friends with her cooking, she's done it for OB and DJ countless times. Also, I understand that the whole town and school knows them as a couple but I feel like they fell into a relationship by default because people thought they'd be a match. JH did attach himself to DJ and her family as a kid which led her to eventually fall for him...but if there was no real confession between them and they didn't officially date throughout high school, how did they truly have a relationship? I also feel like this should be a growth phase for DJ and her relationships with her friends because she's appeared very immature up till now, I mean she really cherishes her friendship with YS but she hasn't really been sensitive to YS' feelings either (i.e. when she invited YS to the school festival). I think she'll also start to see OB in a different light now that he's decided to step up to the plate of taking care of her. 

Overall, I get it that DJ is human and so she does have her flaws...love does make people irrational and jealous. I just hope that they don't stretch out the tension between her and YS for too long, their friendship is so beautiful. 

it's a good analysis

In general, it's a lack of communication, but I also understand the attitude of a DJ, I think it's normal for the moment that she feels hurt, you yourself have said it all town saw them as a couple, it is normal that she already saw herself with JH, especially since he had not said anything to her until now. I think JH didn't mean to hurt her and on the other hand it's hard to talk when everyone is saying the same thing.
Now I believe that DJ will normally come to understand that feelings don't force themselves, in principle she shouldn't become a real villain, but just a character who will try to annoy the female lead for at least 20 episodes lol, before becoming again the best friends. I will be very surprised if the writers turn her into a villain, as she never seemed to hate or envy YS

• Like 2

This seems interesting. I need a break from revenge shows but still hoping for a good one. 

This one looks like a modern Dae Jang Geum. One has loved a  man since a girl but he fell in love with a woman who is an excellent cook. A love triangle. Add ambitious owner's wife, and Jae Hee as ajusshi? I am old, he was a playful high schooler in the sassy something drama.

I watched the part where the FL refused the owner's wife her recipe. There's a potential when the FL does not go otoke otoke. I am thinking.

• Like 1

TV Schedule Changes This Week Due To Lunar New Year Holidays

South Korea is celebrating the Lunar New Year on February 12, and broadcasting stations have made changes to their programming to fit the holidays.

Below are some of the regularly programmed shows that will not be airing this week.

Thursday, February 11

MBC’s “A Good Supper” did not air this day, and the first episode of “2021 Idol Star Athletics Championships – New Year Special” aired at 9:30 p.m.

Friday, February 12

MBC’s “A Good Supper” will not be airing this day.

[...]

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453889wpp/tv-schedule-changes-this-week-due-to-lunar-new-year-holidays

• Thanks 4