Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Be A Meal/A Good Supper, 밥이 되어라 - Mon to Fri @ 7:10 KST

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MBC DRAMA Be a Meal Network: MBC Episodes: 120 Genre: Daily Drama, Romance Airdate: January 11th - June 25th, 2021 Airtime: Mon to Fri @ 7:20 KST Director: Bae

Yeah she does have more fear about losing him than JH, I could see them going either way. YS and KS or YS and JH.

Is it just me or do you guys feel like DJ's attitude towards YS was uncalled for? I know DJ has a lot of pride but YS wasn't really the one who crossed the line with JH, she's had a special bond with

• Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Be A Meal/A Good Supper, 밥이 되어라 - Mon to Fri @ 7:10 KST

In the second episode ML takes the girl to the entertainment park.

We know more about the family consisting of a father, son, his wife and step mom. The stepmom is a cook. The stepson and his wife steal money from the restaurant. The stepmom has a son or a nephew (unclear)

• Like 2

2021011102000503100088101.jpg

it is clear that the 4 children will grow up. They are friends. But Jae Hee is related to the FL as a big brother as he raised her

There's a line connecting Jae Hee and the cook (Eru's aunt). 숙적 is written above it. I looked it up and it means "enemy" :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is it me, or is it hard to embrace this little girl.  She comes off as manipulative to me.  There are so many wonderful child actors, and I know they have to start somewhere, but could they not have found a better or more seasoned actress for the lead child's role?  This child is just so EXTRA!  I wish her the best, and I'm sure she'll improve with age and experience.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, calledtoteach said:

Is it me, or is it hard to embrace this little girl.  She comes off as manipulative to me.  There are so many wonderful child actors, and I know they have to start somewhere, but could they not have found a better or more seasoned actress for the lead child's role?  This child is just so EXTRA!  I wish her the best, and I'm sure she'll improve with age and experience.

You are not the only one... I thought I was :) 

It may sound harsh but She is very extra and borderline annoying and precious As a character in my opinion. 

• Like 1