[Drama 2021] The Crazy Guy in This District/Mad for Each Other, 이 구역의 미친 X

larus

Excellent Review. :blush:

Mad for Each Other: Episodes 4-9 (Series review)

by missvictrix

What a fun little drama this has become! It gives me what I want in the zany rom-com department, but there’s an emotional depth here that continues to impress. As we dig into the middle half of Mad for Each Other, we learn more about our characters, and watch how their relationship evolves.  

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/06/mad-for-each-other-episodes-4-9-series-review/  

• Like 5

It is so sad that this drama has only 4 more episodes.  We have seen so many dramas where they drag things on and on for weeks and people get so annoyed with everything.  But here is a drama that could have had twice as many episodes, with enough interesting characters and a story with many possibilities.  The Korean drama industry can never get things right.  Such a gem of a drama, but it is going to end soon.  Just when we all fell madly in love with it.  Argh!

• Like 4

News 1

[Enter Chart at a Glance] Cruella, BTS, Kwangsisters, Call Center of Love, Crazy X in this area, 1st place

Enter 2021.06.15. 7:00 am

◆ OTT = Drama 'Crazy X in this area' 1st place (Netflix as of June 13)

Kakao TV's drama 'Crazy X in this area' rose to the top spot as the romance between Jung-woo and Oh Yeon-seo began in earnest. JTBC's drama 'Law School' followed, and tvN's 'Mine' took third place. Channel A's entertainment program 'Steel Troop' ranked 4th, and the new movie 'Awake' ranked 5th, respectively.

eujenej@news1.kr

▶ Subscribe to [News 1] on Naver Main!

News1 &BBC Korean News ▶ Corona 19 News

© News1 Korea ( news1.kr ), unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I still don't know if I trust his police partners - but he's about to catch the head bad guy thanks to his gf.

Which brings up a very good question ... who is that in his apartment?  Whoever she is, I don't think gf has anything to worry about, he's more than in love with her already :wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

It's gotta be his ex fiancée?? Right?? I mean, who else would be able to get into the apartment? And even if he changed the code, his mom would probably give the new one to her since she so badly wants her son to be with someone and she does not know about MK yet.

• Like 3

I missed missed Jung Woo in dramas. I have been a fan since reply 1994 and am just loving him to pieces here.

Just binged 11 eps. :doggie:  and now its waiting time for the last two.

Oh and Oh Yeon Soo is brilliant as well. She just gets better and better at every drama she does. 

It's going to be torture to wait it out for the last episode. Dang 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I've said this before but I love this show. 

The OTP are adorable and I love the progression of their relationship. I hope that there isn't a back slide because of the women in his apartment. I know she has trust issues, but hopefully she talks to him about any misunderstanding. However, I think they will break up. 

I think the ML just got the clear from his doctor to go back to work, but he is going to do something to her ex boyfriend which will cause him to lose his job again. 

On the other hand maybe I am too pessimistic and none of these things will happen. One can hope.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

South Korean laws against sexual perpetrators are stupid. They seriously need to buck up. Look at their men who only get off after serving a light sentence or sent to the army whenever they commit an offense. Their laws are a joke. 

Min Kyung's ex ugh. I wish Deluxe Taxi Team could come and kick his @$$. Poor dog.. Min Kyung was right, it was a "drug factory" and Hwi Oh calling her "madam" ha-ha.

Er--who's the lady at the end of ep. 11? I hope it's just Min Kyung getting the wrong unit or something. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Whoa, what an episode it was, today...  Ep 12.  Intense.  Drama-making at its best.  It was so good that it was hard to watch.  I don't know how else to put it.

And we have to wait a few days for that final episode, feeling sad that this absolute gem is going to disappear just like that.

@youactlikeicare, you called it spot on right, in your post above!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, itsmeash said:

So final episode of 30 minutes will have to put our OTP back together and take down the ex and the drug leader... in 30 minutes... I hope they do it well.

And hopefully something nice as a closure for Samantha and the convenience store girl.  Damn, we grew fond of all these characters during just 2-3 weeks... and now the drama will be gone just like that.  Need a season 2 for sure!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1