[Drama 2021] Person Who Looks Like You/Reflection of You, 너를 닮은 사람

larus

JTBC's 'People like you' Go Hyun-jung and Shin Hyun-bin to meet in earnest

'너를 닮은 사람' 신현빈, 고현정 비난 왜?

A teaser video for JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'People like you' has been released.

On the 17th, the production team of 'People Like You' released a teaser video containing the narrative of the main characters 'Hee-Joo Jeong' (Hyun-Jung Go) and 'Hae-Won Goo' (Hyun-Bin Shin) through social networking service (SNS).

The video said, “Every story has a beginning. It begins with the words of Hee-Joo Jeong, “My beginning is here and you.” Goo Hae-won said, "I remembered seeing my sister. What I wanted to be like her older sister…” He said, and the appearances of Goo Hae-won and Jeong Hee-joo intersect.

However, the mood of the video changes and a story in another time unfolds. Goo Hae-won asks, "Why did I only think it was my fault for so long?" while sarcastically asking, "Isn't your sister wondering what I know?" And while holding up her cell phone, Jeong Hee-joo shouts, “Goo Hae-won, where are you!” and shakes her head, “Your sister ruined everything. In the end, the problem was my older sister.” Goo Hae-won criticizes her.

In the last scene, Goo Hae-won smiled and said, "I found it...", implying that he knows the secret of Jung Hee-joo.

“People Like You” tells the story of Hee-Joo Jeong, who was faithful to her own desires, and Hae-Won Goo, who became a supporting character in her life through her brief meeting with her.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=202109171156013&sec_id=540201

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

'Person who resembles you' Go Hyun-jung, anxiety and confusion in front of success... "I'm almost there"

202109200957097582.jpg

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'People who look like you' (played by Yoo Bo-ra, directed by Im Hyun-wook, produced by Celltrion Entertainment, JTBC Studio) is the confused mind of the main character Jeong Hee-joo (Ko Hyun-jung), and Goo Hae-won ( Shin Hyun-bin) released the 3rd teaser showing the unknown actions.

In the new teaser video of 'People who look like you', released on the 20th, Jeong Hee-joo, who walks through the darkness and goes somewhere, said, "I think about hell. She thinks about a world that is hell even while she is alive.” Then, while living a splendid life as a successful painter and essay writer, Jeong Hee-joo says, “I am almost there…” with a somewhat disillusioned figure.

Hee-joo Jeong, sitting on a dark boat floating on the water, says as if vowing, “It’s not yet hell”, and in her memory, another brilliant time with Goo Hae-won passes, and the monologue “My hell is…you” goes on

Meanwhile, Goo Hae-won, standing in the middle of the classroom, appears as a woman slapped on the head without mercy. But soon, Hae-won Goo whispers to Jeong Hee-joo, "I'm scared of myself," and the image of Jeong Hee-joo shaking like crazy shakes the hearts of the viewers. Jung Hee-joo asks Goo Hae-won, "What is the purpose of coming here while touching my daughter Lisa?", but a shocking scene is also revealed in which the cold expressionless Goo Hae-won pours juice on Jeong Hee-joo's head.

In addition, Goo Hae-won said, "My sister is not very polite to me. In the past or now ...” he pointedly criticized, “Now, what are you going to do here?” implied her entangled relationship with exhausted Jeong Hee-joo.

(Google translate)

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202109201004366199476_1

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Go Hyun Jung Feels Haunted By Shin Hyun Been In New “Reflection Of You” Teaser

Sep 23, 2021

by S. Cho

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Reflection of You” has released a new teaser!

“Reflection of You” will follow the story of Jung Hee Joo (Go Hyun Jung), who grew up in poverty but now lives a successful life with a happy and well-off family. Although she lives an enviable life, she still harbors feelings of emptiness about the time that has passed. Shin Hyun Been will star as Goo Hae Won, who grew up with a beautiful youth. However, she is deeply hurt from her brief meeting with Jung Hee Joo, and she discovers that the wound only continues to fester as time passes. The drama will be about the affair, betrayal, corruption, and revenge that follows their meeting.

The teaser begins with Jung Hee Joo struggling to make her way through a dark path as she states, “I think about hell. Even while alive, I think about the world of hell.” Although she is a successful artist and essay writer, she still remains empty as she quietly tells herself, “You’re almost there. It’s not hell… yet.”

Images of Goo Hae Won pass by in her thoughts as she coldly remarks, “My hell is… you.”

In a classroom, Goo Hae Won hits a student across the head with a book and later dramatically whispers, “I’m so scared of myself.” Jung Hee Joo is shown in obvious distress, and she desperately asks Goo Hae Won, “What is your goal in coming all the way here to even bother my daughter Ri Sa?” Later, it’s shown how unbothered Goo Hae Won is by Jung Hee Joo as she nonchalantly pours juice over her head.

Goo Hae Won comments, “You are so impolite to me. Both in the past and now.” Exhausted and exasperated, Jung Hee Joo calls out, “What are you trying to do about it now, after all this time?!”

“Reflection of You” premieres on October 13 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1489729wpp/watch-go-hyun-jung-feels-haunted-by-shin-hyun-been-in-new-reflection-of-you-teaser

• Awesome 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

Making

4 person 4 color interview| First broadcast on October 13th

'People who look like you' Go Hyun-jung "I decided to 'I have to do it unconditionally' after seeing the script for episode 1"

202109281409145771.jpg

'Interview with 4 people in 4 colors' detailing the reasons why JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'People like you' (played by Yoo Bo-ra, directed by Im Hyun-wook, produced by Celltrion Entertainment, JTBC Studio) was released, raising expectations.

In the making video of 'People Like You' released on the 28th, four actors directly explain their characters, convey the feeling when they first encountered the script, and share their excitement with viewers.

Koh Hyun-jung said about her painter and essayist Jeong Hee-joo, "She meets a wealthy husband who loves her so much and lives without envy, but as she meets 'someone', she goes through many changes and conflicts. "she explained. At the same time, Shin Hyun-bin introduced another protagonist, Goo Hae-won, nicknamed 'Crazy Art Teacher', "she was a poor but dreamy and hopeful person, but because of 'some events', she has become a very different person and is living." It made me wonder what 'someone' and 'some event' are.

In addition, Kim Jae-young said, "Seo Woo-jae is the main character, Goo Hae-won's 'beauty brother', who is not born with the talent of his father, who was a genius sculptor, and lives by hiding his anxiety." I got a lot of things compared to this ability, but one of the rare things in life that I achieved with my will and greed was marrying Hee-joo.

Go Hyun-jung said, "I just opened the script for episode 1 and saw two scenes, so I thought, 'I have to do it unconditionally.' I was worried about whether I would be able to play the role of a couple well, but after meeting and talking a little bit, I felt comfortable and pleasant, and my heart warmed even more."

https://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB12025041

• Like 1

Watch: Go Hyun Jung And Shin Hyun Been Confront Each Other In Intense “Reflection Of You” Teasers

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 29, 2021
by D. Kim

New teasers have been released for the upcoming drama “Reflection of You”!

The new JTBC drama will follow the story of Jung Hee Joo (Go Hyun Jung), who grew up in poverty but now lives a successful life with a happy and well-off family. Although she lives an enviable life, she still harbors feelings of emptiness about the time that has passed. Shin Hyun Been will star as Goo Hae Won, who grew up with a beautiful youth. However, she is deeply hurt from her brief meeting with Jung Hee Joo, and she discovers that the wound only continues to fester as time passes. The drama will be about the affair, betrayal, corruption, and revenge that follows their meeting.

Jung Hee Joo’s teaser begins with her narration, “There is a beginning to every story,” as she passionately works on her artwork. She appears happy as a successful painter, but she is also being looked down upon by her mother-in-law for not being a college graduate.

Then Goo Hae Won also appears in front of her, and Jung Hee Joo says to her, “Don’t approach my family from now on, and don’t meet my husband separately.” Goo Hae Won responds coldly, “But why did you do that?”

In Goo Hae Won’s teaser, she narrates, “There is an ending to every story. The ending of my story is you.” There is a short flashback of Goo Hae Won and Jung Hee Joo joyfully working on art together, but the present day scenes show that all light has disappeared.

Jung Hee Joo asks Goo Hae Won, “What is your purpose for coming here?” to which Goo Hae Won replies, “What do you mean purpose? Why do you think that?” The teaser ends with Goo Hae Won’s smirk as she says, “Found it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1490938wpp/watch-go-hyun-jung-and-shin-hyun-been-confront-each-other-in-intense-reflection-of-you-teasers

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Shin Hyun-bin in the arms of Go Hyun-jung, a person who resembles you... What does torn canvas mean?

BF.27632803.1.jpg

The intense appearance of 'People who resemble you' Go Hyun-jung and Shin Hyun-bin stimulates curiosity.

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Person who resembles you' (played by Yoo Bo-ra, directed by Im Hyun-wook) has released a main poster that stands out as if the strong contrast between the two main characters is like a masterpiece. The striking red and green colors, and the torn marks on the canvas that separate the main characters ‘Jung Hee-joo (Go Hyun-jung)’ and ‘Gu Hae-won (Shin Hyun-bin)’ maximize curiosity.

http://m.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1632968849395059006

• Like 1

'People who look like you' Kim Jae-young transforms into 'artist oppa' Seo Woo-jae

202110010938424807.jpg

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'People like you' (played by Yoo Bo-ra, directed by Im Hyun-wook, produced by Celltrion Entertainment, JTBC Studio) has released still cuts of actor Kim Jae-young, who has transformed into a fascinating 'beauty older brother' Seo Woo-jae.

Seo Woo-jae's still cut in 'People Like You' released on October 1 shows a sculptor with slightly long hair, calm but somewhat confused eyes, and perfect visuals.

Sculptor Seo Woo-jae, who shakes women's hearts, is the 'artist brother' of the protagonist Goo Hae-won (Shin Hyun-bin) and a college senior. Because of this, he always suffers from anxiety, but he tries to hide it outwardly. He looks like a free spirit, but his lack of something stimulates maternal love.

Seo Woo-jae of 'People Like You', played by Kim Jae-young, plays a role that greatly affects the two main characters 'Jeong Hee-joo (Go Hyun-jung)' and 'Goo Hae-won (Shin Hyun-bin)', and creates perfect chemistry with the two women. The synergy effect that Kim Jae-young's unique atmosphere and seductive Seo Woo-jae's character will create in harmony is expected.

https://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/426/NB12025426.html

• Like 3

10 K-Drama Premieres To Look Forward To In October

Oct 4, 2021
by D. Kim

Ready for some more K-dramas to add to your watchlist?

Here’s what’s coming in October:

“Reflection of You”

reflection-of-you.jpeg

Cast: Go Hyun Jung, Shin Hyun Been, Kim Jae Young, Choi Won Young, Kim Sang Ho, Kim Ho Jung, Kim Su An, Shin Hye Ji, Park Sung Yeon, etc.

Premiere Date: October 13

Broadcast Details: Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“Reflection of You” is about Jung Hee Joo (Go Hyun Jung), who grew up in poverty. She now lives a successful life with a happy and well-off family, but she still harbors feelings of emptiness about the time that has passed. Shin Hyun Been is Goo Hae Won, who grew up with a beautiful youth but is deeply hurt from her brief meeting with Jung Hee Joo, and she discovers that the wound only continues to fester as time passes. Watch teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1491626wpp/10-k-drama-premieres-to-look-forward-to-in-october

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2