[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Who Rules The World 且试天下

sugarplum892

16 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

the trailer seems interesting, doesnt have too much love/romance scene, really feel like traditional wuxia than wuxia romance, would be my waiting list to watch

I'm waiting for Yang Yang.

Hehehehe!

I liked the female lead in Changge but sometimes she lays it on too thick...especially the comedy. 

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dominique Lola said:

romantic wuxia shows.

Nowadays the trend for them is - some comedy at the beginning - than love-hate relationships, then - lost one another and - problems solved, HE (hopefully). Normally these two actos do just that type of dramas, so I'll if you are looking forward for some serious stuff I suppose this is not the cup of tea you want)))

• Like 2

I read the novel thanks to @Shermei A in wattpad and it was quite a ride. 

i now understand why ZLS was casted. She has the quality of this character Bai Feng Xi. Unrestrained, mischievous but loyal. 

I usually watched drama based on who is the female lead so I hope this one is a good one. I loved ZLS in quite a few of her dramas so finger crossed I’ll like this one too. 

can’t wait!

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Who Gets The World 且试天下

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Who Rules The World 且试天下

@Far^away I’ve read this novel twice and Lusi isn’t who I pictured at allllllllll lol - our heroine is sly and I haven’t seen her able to convey this based on past characters. However, I will give her a chance since she left a good impression when I watched the Long Ballade. 

@SC2019 sooon?!  Yey!!!

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, Yinye said:

@Far^away I’ve read this novel twice and Lusi isn’t who I pictured at allllllllll lol - our heroine is sly and I haven’t seen her able to convey this based on past characters. However, I will give her a chance since she left a good impression when I watched the Long Ballade. 

@SC2019

Did you watch Romance of Tiger & Rose? Even though I cringed at some of the scenes :lol: but overall she captured the essence of mischievous princess. But in this drama the FL is way above that so fingers crossed ZLS could do the character justice. 

can’t wait for the airing date! We are in the third week of March already

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

our heroine is sly

Thanks for the inside info). I'll try to keep it in mind when the drama comes live,  to see if ZLS is capable of portraying this side of the character :).

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

can’t wait for the airing date! We are in the third week of March already

OMG, don't get me wrong, I understand everybody has their own preferences, but I personally already have too much airing right now to be able to sqweeze one more drama into my watching list, so I hope they'll wait with the airing dates just a bit :joy:.

• Like 2

@Far^away and @leo2020 In the novel, our heroine isn’t the naive, mischievous princess. She’s bored and likes adventures; she’s sly and strategic. She knows herself and has confidence etc. 

My favorite aspect of the novel is the relationship and banter between the leads. While it is a romance novel, it isn’t mushy or focused on the love scenes; and how to say - it has a subtle romance that was very genuine to the characters. Quite unique among the many Chinese romance novels. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Yinye said:

he’s bored and likes adventures; she’s sly and strategic. She knows herself and has confidence etc. 

Sounds a bit like a "Bai Fengjiu" kind of girl, I love the heroine already (fingers crossed ZLS and the production team were able to deliver) :). Thank you very much for being able to get those who haven't read the novel so much inside info without giving up the  plot))) I'm now looking forward for the drama :heart4:.

• Like 2