Gao Ye as Wu Hongmei
Li Chuan Ying as Huang Lilin
Zhang Shu as Ma Liya
Qian Yi as Chen Simin
Ding Wen Bo as Lu Zhengming
Cheng Zi Ming as Dong Lin
Feng Xin Tian as Yu Can

Synopsis:

The story revolves around a cost engineer in an architecture firm and her growth journey.
Source: dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Ideal City 理想之城

I initially dropped this as it was boring LoL. Picked it back up as reviews were pretty good & well.. the lead actress is known for playin' strong, assertive, inspirational characters. I'm a fan of hers also LoL. 

It's pretty heavy in content but I like the chemistry between Su Xiao/Xia Ming. She calls him an alpha male ha-ha. He seem quite impressed with her capabilities. 

Watchin' this mainly for both Mark/Betty.. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, roli said:

I love this drama, so real, so different. Amazing. 

Absolutely agree that this is a great drama. The plot is interesting and realistic.

Spoiler

I like how SX, XM and the big boss collaborate finally. Looking forward to the final episode today!

• Like 4

The office politics can get a bit tiresome and the constant remarks and jabs on Su Xiao's gender oy. 

Wang Ming Yu turned out to be an actual snake! Finale felt like 10m long LoL? It was so short. 

Glad that Yinghai Group is now on right path at last with the holy trinity of Su Xiao, Xia Ming & the pres. 

The posh apartment of Helen's seemed really out of left field.. It's bigger and better than Su Xiao's! Don't tell me her $2k increment could've afforded her such a place LoL!? Also her "romance" with pres. was unexpected as well. 

All in all a great drama. It was riveting to watch & never a dull moment. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 2:13 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

The office politics can get a bit tiresome and the constant remarks and jabs on Su Xiao's gender oy. 

Wang Ming Yu turned out to be an actual snake! Finale felt like 10m long LoL? It was so short. 

Glad that Yinghai Group is now on right path at last with the holy trinity of Su Xiao, Xia Ming & the pres. 

The posh apartment of Helen's seemed really out of left field.. It's bigger and better than Su Xiao's! Don't tell me her $2k increment could've afforded her such a place LoL!? Also her "romance" with pres. was unexpected as well. 

All in all a great drama. It was riveting to watch & never a dull moment. 

I think they were implying that Helen got that apartment by sleeping with the president. 

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Ideal City 理想之城