Ji Li as Gu Yu
Fang Wen Qiang as Bai Chuan
Jiang Bai Xuan
Wu Qian Ying
Lu Si Yu
Jiang Yi Ru
Fu Wei Lun

Synopsis:

The play tells the story of Xiao Guang who discovered an ancient chessboard by coincidence, and thus got to know Chu Ying, a chess player who has been entrenched in the chessboard as a "soul" and who has experienced thousands of years. Under his influence, he gradually confronted The story of interest in Go and inspiring to become a professional Go player.
Source: dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 5 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Hikaru No Go 棋魂
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes  I also watched this drama after watching Avenuex review...and it is soo good..Can not stop binge it...still save the last episode..I can't stand the withdrawal syndrome...
the relations of the characters are soo good and the production also pays a lot of attention to the details. Tamiya racing car, walkman, public phone booth...oh my God..they are also in my memory....

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rockman said:

Is it better than the anime and the manga ?

It goes beyond the anime so it feels less anticlimatic, ends the same as manga. The manga is probably still the best but I did like this adaptation a lot. It'd take a little getting used to, and they did change some stuff, so don't expect one to on adaptation. I actually rather like some of the changes they made and really loved how they handled certain events, so do give it a try!

Archived