Quantcast

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I haven't yet had a chance to watch the first episode, but I wanted to share this pic with all of you:     Yes, L, we are waiting to see this scene soon. EDIT:@Ameera

Kim Myung Soo And Kwon Nara Freeze During Unexpected Encounter In “Royal Secret Agent” Drama Preview Dec 22, 2

Kim Myung Soo Steps Up To Defend Kwon Nara In “Royal Secret Agent” Drama Preview Jan 5, 2021

Anneyeong everyone. I am new here. I became interested with this drama because of Kim Myungsoo. I have been his fans since his Infinite days and I always love watching all his dramas. I am looking forward to this drama. Hope it will be fun and worth watching experience. I also like Lee Ki Hyun acting btw. Have a nice day everyone.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Jillia said:

First poster has been released. :D

Source: Newsen

The poster looks interesting! And they look cute with that surpise expressions!

:please:

I really can't wait for this! :crybaby:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, FlowerHeart said:

I am so sorry for my mistake..:sweatingbullets:

Thank you for reminding me @Jillia

I will be careful next time! :D

No problem! :D That's what I'm here for.

And I agree. I like the first poster as well. I'm looking forward to the main poster. I think this is going to be lots of fun.

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Upcoming Historical Drama Previews Kim Myung Soo And Kwon Nara’s Journey Of Growth

KBS’s upcoming drama “Secret Royal Inspector” (literal title) has shared another glimpse of Kim Myung Soo’s and Kwon Nara’s new characters!

“Secret Royal Inspector” is a comic mystery drama about a secret royal inspector who goes undercover in the provinces to bring justice, uncover corruption, and solve the people’s problems. A secret royal inspector was a real government position in the Joseon dynasty, specially appointed by the king.

Kim Myung Soo plays Sung Yi Kyum, a public official at the Hongmungwan (Office of Special Advisors) who becomes appointed to the position of secret royal inspector. Kwon Nara plays Hong Da In, a damo (a woman who works for a Joseon government office) who is in disguise as a gisaeng (courtesan trained in music and the arts).

The drama will show the journey of their transformations as they go from zero to hero. Sung Yi Kyum used to live a double life by gambling and visiting gisaeng houses every night, but he starts to change when he is offered the position of secret royal inspector. Hong Da In is actually the daughter of royalty, but she has hidden her identity due to her tragic family history from her childhood. She has chosen to dedicate her life to getting justice. Not only will the two characters undergo growth and change, but they will come closer as they uncover corrupt artisans together.

kim-myung-soo-kwon-nara-11.jpg

“Secret Royal Inspector” premieres on December 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439057wpp/upcoming-historical-drama-previews-kim-myung-soo-and-kwon-naras-journey-of-growth

• Love 1

Kim Myung Soo Risks Life And Limb For Justice In Upcoming Historical Drama

KBS 2TV’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Secret Royal Inspector” (literal title) has released new stills of Kim Myung Soo!

“Secret Royal Inspector” is a comic mystery drama about a secret royal inspector who goes undercover in the provinces to bring justice, uncover corruption, and solve the people’s problems. A secret royal inspector was a real government position in the Joseon dynasty, specially appointed by the king.

Kim Myung Soo plays Sung Yi Kyum, the secret royal inspector who used to live an exciting double life as a public official and a gambler. He may seem clumsy and powerless, but he will go after justice with growing compassion and unrelenting energy.

The new stills reveal Kim Myung Soo’s flawless transformation into a government official of the Joseon dynasty. In one photo, Sung Yi Kyum is bound by ropes and caked with dirt, and in another still, he is imprisoned in a dark and dusty jail. These brief glimpses hint that he has a rough road ahead of him, but nothing will stop him from going after the truth.

kim-myung-soo3.jpg

Kim Myung Soo will portray sweet romance with Kwon Nara, who plays Hong Da In, a damo (a woman who works for a Joseon government office) in disguise as a gisaeng (courtesan trained in music and the arts). He will also pair up with Lee Yi Kyung, who plays his friend and servant Park Choon Sam, and showcase real life bromance with Lee Tae Hwan, who plays his half-brother Sung Yi Bum.

“Secret Royal Inspector” premieres on December 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439780wpp/kim-myung-soo-risks-life-and-limb-for-justice-in-upcoming-historical-drama

• Love 1

Casting news:

Actor Hwang Dong Yoo has been cast in this drama. :D He will play the King who appoints Sung Yi Gyeom to investigate the cases surrounding political corruption and so on.

image_readtop_2020_1212934_1606269799444

Source: WowTV

• Love 1

Kim Myung Soo And Lee Yi Kyung Are Closer Than Brothers In Upcoming Drama With Kwon Nara

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Secret Royal Inspector” (literal title) has unveiled a new sneak peek of its three leads!

“Secret Royal Inspector” is a comic mystery drama set in the Joseon dynasty and starring Kim Myung Soo as Sung Yi Kyum, a secret royal inspector who travels undercover to provinces in order to hear the stories of the people, uncover corruption, and deliver justice.

A gambling libertine who unexpectedly finds himself walking the path of a secret royal inspector, Sung Yi Kyum is always accompanied by his passionate and loyal servant Park Choon Sam (played by Lee Yi Kyung). Although the two men are from different walks of life, they have built up so much affection for one another over the years that they are closer than brothers, and their chemistry will be a crucial part of the upcoming drama.

In newly released stills from “Secret Royal Inspector, Sung Yi Kyum and Park Choon Sam’s close friendship is visible in the way they are completely at ease around one another. Although their clothing indicates the difference in their social status, Sung Yi Kyum’s warm gaze as he listens to Park Choon Sam talk reveals that he still holds the other in high esteem.

Kim-Myung-Soo-Lee-Yi-Kyung.jpg

In addition to the two men’s fun bromance, Kim Myung Soo will also be displaying a different kind of chemistry with female lead Kwon Nara. Kwon Nara will be starring in the drama as Hong Da In, a damo (a woman who works for a Joseon government office) who goes undercover as a gisaeng (a courtesan trained in music and the arts). While in disguise as a gisaeng, she ends up crossing paths with Sung Yi Kyum, and they eventually join forces in a battle for justice.

Kwon-Nara1.jpg

“Secret Royal Inspector” will premiere on December 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440514wpp/kim-myung-soo-and-lee-yi-kyung-are-closer-than-brothers-in-upcoming-drama-with-kwon-nara

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Secret Royal Agent, 암행어사