[Drama 2022] Pachinko, 파친코 - Lee Min Ho, Youn Yuh Jung, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami - Streaming on Apple TV+ | Season 1 & 2

syntyche

52 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Today there are so many pics and video I can't add because I'm ill,I hope everybody look them on tw. or IG but I think Hansu and Isak never meet on book ( right?) but this pic they are same screen, drama will be so different

feel better!! :Ohboy3:

Wow really? I haven’t read the book! I really hope drama will be so different from the book! I wanna see lee Min Ho more! I hope he films a lot of scenes until April 9th! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Thank you everyone

This is my prediction I think Hansu saw Isak and Sunja while they were leaving Korea (to Japan)because Sunja is wearing newer hanbok. Ah My heart hurts while thinking Hansu,:criesariver: He saw them together :tears: Hansu didn't see them together in book.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Thank you everyone

This is my prediction I think Hansu saw Isak and Sunja while they were leaving Korea (to Japan)because Sunja is wearing newer hanbok. Ah My heart hurts while thinking Hansu,:criesariver: He saw them together :tears: Hansu didn't see them together in book.

aww :(( that would be a very sad and emotional scene!! 

I think drama will have more Impactful scenes than the book. Like Hansu seeing them leave already makes my heart ache. Imagine watching that scene :cries:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

aww :(( that would be a very sad and emotional scene!! 

I think drama will have more Impactful scenes than the book. Like Hansu seeing them leave already makes my heart ache. Imagine watching that scene 

And it must be impactful secenes . And Hansu just understands how he loved Sunja and he didn't not recognize the value of Sunja and now she is leaving with another man , think his pain:cries:

N7GzfH.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And it must be impactful secenes . And Hansu just understands how he loved Sunja and he didn't not recognize the value of Sunja and now she is leaving with another man , think his pain

That’s a great point! Seeing her leave must give his heart some pain because she is getting further away from him and his heart can feel love more. :bawling:  

Hansuuuuu!! I wanna watch pachinko Soon!!

Lee Min Ho’s impact is so real!!! Even from BTS we can tell how strong his presence is. Lee min Ho brings out the best! 

so Lee Min Ho won’t play Noa??

who is gonna play Noa?

maybe they changed the story 

no Noa casting news!! Only two weeks left! 

maybe lmh has been wrapping up Hansu scenes and will move on to Noa character in last two weeks!?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

maybe lmh has been wrapping up Hansu scenes and will move on to Noa character in last two weeks!?

Maybe it can be, but also maybe they shot other parts in Korea , it seems so different .I can't predict. And everyone say 9 April but also a article said shooting will end on 23 april, there isn't official announce. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe it can be, but also maybe they shot other parts in Korea , it seems so different .I can't predict. And everyone say 9 April but also a article said shooting will end on 23 april, there isn't official announce. 

Yeah! It’s unpredictable and pachinko filming production keeps a lot things in secret. They may have changed the end date of filming but we don’t know. If lmh stays there longer it means they changed it. We have to wait,,,, I’m so curious about Noa and whether lmh will play or maybe already played ,,,

the more He films they happier I get :highonflowers:

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho in Pachinko: leaked new images of the actor on set in Canada

Pachinko will be Lee Min Ho's first project following the acclaimed series The king: Eternal Monarch.

Korean actor Lee Min Ho traveled to Vancouver to film Apple TV + international project. Watch him in the middle of filming and get to know his character Han Su more.

New screenshots of Lee Min Ho on the set of Pachinko come a month after the actor's arrival in Vancouver, Canada, for a new stage in the filming of the international Apple TV + project.

Based on the bestseller by Korean-American author Min Jin Lee , the series will follow the journey of a family that left South Korea at the time of Japanese occupation in the early 20th century, migrated to the imperialist Asian country and eventually, arrives in the United States.

In this, the renowned 'King of Hallyu' will play Han Su , a powerful businessman who makes his fortune using criminal ties. It is also known that his new character will develop an illicit love affair with the female lead Sunja (Kim Min Ha).

As reported, production of Pachinko began in October 2020, and Lee Min Ho arrived in Vancouver in mid-February this year after completing filming in South Korea. However, he had to be quarantined as a preventive measure against COVID-19.

After completing the protocol isolation, the famous 34-year-old Korean joined the filming in the Canadian city and his first images as Han Su were published in mid-March . They caused great excitement among fans who eagerly await the production with which the star will leave behind the princely image that, generally, he projected in K-dramas .

On March 27, and amid rising expectations, Lee Min Ho and his team were once again caught filming at the Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site in Richmond, Vancouver. As shared, in what would be his last day in the aforementioned place.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/03/28/lee-min-ho-en-pachinko-filtran-nuevas-tomas-de-actor-en-el-set-de-canada/?ref=lre

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Many thanks for the new photos and materials from the filming of Pachinko! It would be interesting to know where to move the band after filming at Steveston?

Filming locations of the Pachinko series:

166362073_4673856722640854_6706282949037

166657956_4673856785974181_4692555285466

166069221_4673856862640840_8614795565110

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM82GzEs7ca/?fbclid=IwAR28jwE5lekf7oTEqlse068_APybn4Bgn3oZhdhmv3nPI6ID6giFMTSmRR8

Lee Min Ho with new stills and video greets while filming Pachinko in Canada

spacer.png

Fans of the star in Canada remain stationed around the Pachinko series filming set, waiting for any opportunity to greet Lee Min Ho, take a photograph or a video of him while in the country.

As is already known to Lee Min Ho's fans , the star joined the cast of Pachinko that is filming in Canada in mid-March. Since his arrival in the city of Vancouver and after leaving the mandatory health quarantine, his fans do not rest looking for any opportunity to see him even for a few seconds.

The new images and video of the artist were taken this weekend, in them the actor appears kindly greeting his fans while entering and leaving the recording set, in others he is apparently in the middle of recording a scene.

Lee Min Ho has not ceased to be news after knowing his arrival in the city of Vancouver (Canada) to film his scenes, playing the character of Hansu , in the dramatic blockbuster of Apple TV + that takes name Pachinko. This would be his last day in the aforementioned place.

In addition to Lee Min Ho, the South Korean actress Kim Min Ha plays (young) Sunja, a heroic woman who makes her own path in a difficult country and that according to the novel will be the forbidden love of Hansu (Lee Min Ho).

The drama series based on the hit novel of the same name by Korean-American writer Min Jin Lee, with record sales in the United States and a finalist in the 2017 National Book Award, stars Lee Min Ho, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai , Kim Min Ha, Soji Arai, and Kaho Minami, among other acting stars.

spacer.png

Pachinko recounts in eight episodes the fortunes and misadventures of four generations of a Korean migrant family that begins with Sunja (Kim Min Ah) and her relationship with Han Su (Lee Min Ho), a mysterious character related to the criminal world, on a journey for his family's story told in various languages. 

The narrative begins with the illicit romance of Sunja and Hansu, it transforms into a dramatic saga that travels from Korea to Japan and then to the United States, dominated by universal themes such as war, peace, love, loss, and triumph.

spacer.png

https://vader.news/k-dramas/Lee-Min-Ho-con-nuevas-imagenes-y-video-saluda-mientras-graba-Pachinko-en-Canada--20210329-0011.html

• Blob 3