[Drama 2022] Pachinko, 파친코 - Lee Min Ho, Youn Yuh Jung, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami - Streaming on Apple TV+ | Season 1 & 2

syntyche

On 3/4/2023 at 7:15 PM, Shimmery-summer said:

Any update on s2 premier guys? 

I haven't read anything yet.  I did read, on Twitter, that Apple has around 35 complete shows and 8 movies, so that's a little disheartening.  I think Apple releases only 1-2 shows a week. I'm thinking the end of the year/ early 2024.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I haven't read anything yet.  I did read, on Twitter, that Apple has around 35 complete shows and 8 movies, so that's a little disheartening.  I think Apple releases only 1-2 shows a week. I'm thinking the end of the year/ early 2024.  

Oh that will be so long, they already took so long for season 1 now same for s2. S1 was extremely well made, lets hope the delay is for keeping up with quality lol.

• Like 2

Apple TV+ series 'Pachinko' wins best ensemble cast from Indie Spirit Awards

Apple TV+'s Korean language drama "Pachinko" has received the award for best ensemble cast in a new scripted series from the 2023 Film Independent Spirit Awards.

"Pachinko"'s team received the award during the annual ceremony held in Santa Monica, California, on Saturday (U.S. time).

Based on the 2017 bestselling novel by Korean American author Lee Min-jin, the eight-episode series is a sprawling, multilingual epic that examines four generations of a Korean family during the Japanese occupation of Korea and the subsequent racism that followed.

It revolves around a native Korean girl named Sunja, as well as generations of her family, taking place in multiple locations, including Korea, Japan and the United States.

The series stars rookie actress Kim Min-ha as young Sunja, Oscar-winning actress Youn Yuh-jung as older Sunja, and Korean heartthrob Lee Min-ho as Sunja's love interest, Hansu.

In a prerecorded acceptance speech, actor Lee said he and other cast members have been filming the second season in Canada, according to his agency MYM Entertainment. (Yonhap)

https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=346580

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...