[Drama 2021] Dark Hole, 다크홀

larus

Casting news

Kim Han Jong will appear in OCN drama Dark Hole as Young Sik.

Stills

image_readtop_2021_279453_16165580724584

OCN'Dark Hole' Lee Sang-hee's first still-cut was revealed. Expectations are raised as to what kind of activity Lee Sang-hee, the number one actor in licorice acting deep in her mind, will perform in a variant human survival drama.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/03/279453/

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Ok-bin, Lee Jun-hyuk are survivors in post-apocalyptic Dark Hole

by tineybeanie

okvinjoonie1.jpg

OCN’s latest thriller Dark Hole, featuring Kim Ok-bin (Arthdal Chronicles) and Lee Jun-hyuk (Forest of Secrets 2), has released new stills and a character teaser. When a natural sinkhole appears, a strange gas is emitted. Anyone that breathes the gas turns into a mutant, and then begins a lethal battle of survival between the mutants and the survivors that live amongst them.

Kim Ok-bin plays a regional investigations unit detective. The actress described her character as a “righteous individual who, amidst calamity, saves strangers and doesn’t give up on their humanity.”

She comes to Muji City, after receiving a call from her husband’s murderer. He was the only family she had left. In Muji City, she encounters the mysterious sinkhole, where she witnesses other citizens turning into mutants. She also breathes in the gas, but becomes the only survivor who doesn’t mutate after exposure.

On the other hand, Lee Jun-hyuk’s character, Yoo Tae-han, is a native to Muji City. He’s a reporter known for his sensationalistic and controversial content. The actor said he partially chose this project because he’s always had a love for movies, games, and dramas that had monstrous creatures popping out. In tribute to the game characters he’s played in the past, he wanted to walk the same arduous path.

The other reason he chose this project was that he thought Yoo Tae-han was very charismatic. He normally appears to be very laidback and playful, but he’s a strong proponent of justice.

His character teaser begins with him hunched over a dirty sink, with a bloody bandage nearby. As water drips, he looks into the cracked mirror at his injured reflection. A voice calls to him, asking Yoo Tae-han to save him. Yoo Tae-han recalls the pandemonium on the streets with mutants zombie hordes running amok. He picks up a rifle from the table behind him.

The next shot shows him walking like a lone gunman, as the mutants begin to run toward him. He says, “I will not let you just die.” Finally, the copy reads: “Yoo Tae-han, a strong survivor who does not fear death.” In the final narration, he says, “Mutant human survival, Dark Hole.”

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/kim-ok-bin-lee-jun-hyuk-are-survivors-in-post-apocalyptic-dark-hole/

• Like 3

Watch: Kim Ok Bin And Lee Joon Hyuk Fight For Survival Against Humanity’s Worst Instincts In “Dark Hole” Trailer

92b748b45aaf4ffdb6d00fd481c38fe5.jpeg?s=

Apr 9, 2021
by C. Hong

OCN’s upcoming drama “Dark Hole” has released its main trailer!

Described as a “mutant survival drama,” “Dark Hole” is about what happens to a group of survivors when humans begin to turn into mutants after breathing in mysterious dark smoke from a sinkhole.

Kim Ok Bin plays Lee Hwa Sun, a police detective in a Seoul regional investigation unit who comes to the town of Mu Ji after receiving a mysterious phone call from her husband’s killer. Lee Joon Hyuk plays Yoo Tae Han, a tow truck driver and a native of Mu Ji.

The teaser opens with a look at Kim Ok Bin standing on the edge of the terrifying new sinkhole that has opened up in the town. Meanwhile, Lee Joon Hyuk is attacked by a mysterious figure while driving around town. After showing a glimpse of the mutant humans transformed by the smoke, Kim Ok Bin observes, “Black eyes and black blood… These aren’t humans.”

A small group of humans fight for survival against the swarms of mutants, but someone says in voice-over, “I’m more scared of humans than mutants.” Someone else shouts, “It’s because of you that we almost died!”, suggesting that the selfish actions and the worst instincts of humans might pose more danger to survival than the mutants themselves.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463426wpp/watch-kim-ok-bin-and-lee-joon-hyuk-fight-for-survival-against-humanitys-worst-instincts-in-dark-hole-trailer

• Like 1

April 10 2021

Main trailer for OCN drama “Dark Hole”

Dark_Hole-maintrailerSM1.jpg

Main trailer added for OCN drama series “Dark Hole” starring Kim Ok-Vin & Lee Joon-Hyuk. The trailer has captions that teases (0:07) “We face an age of survival,” (0:21) “Mutant humans,” (0:22) “Survival.” Below are still images of Kim Ok-Vin as Detective Lee Hwa-Sun and Lee Joon-Hyuk as Yoo Tae-Han.

“Dark Hole” first airs Saturday, April 24, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Lee Hwa-Sun (Kim Ok-Vin) is a detective at the regional investigation unit of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. She receives a phone call from the person who murdered her husband. Lee Hwa-Sun then travels to Muji City. There, people inhale a mysterious dark smoke and turn into monsters. The residents in Muji City become terrified. Lee Hwa-Sun struggles to save people there and she also chases after her husband’s murderer.

Meanwhile, Yoo Tae-Han (Lee Joon-Hyuk) has lived in Muji City all of his life. He once worked as a detective, but he had to quit because of a case. He now works as a wrecker driver. His still has his strong of justice, while he is also easy going and a joker. Yoo Tae-Han now faces his city falling into chaos because of the dark smoke that causes people to turn into monsters. He joins Lee Hwa-Sun to save people in Muji City.

• Like 1

Kim Ok Bin and Lee Joon Hyuk, the lead of OCN drama Dark Hole, made a pictorial together.

Casting news

Yunseul 'Dark Hole' casting... General hospital nurse

image_readtop_2021_355036_16183032714609

Actress Yoon Seul visits viewers with OCN's new Saturday original'Dark Hole'.

Here, Yoon Seul-i is playing the role of  Kim Bo-eun, a nurse in a general hospital  and a single mother who is raising a child, and has a friendly personality.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/04/355036/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

April 20 2021

Teaser posters & revised ep.1 air date for OCN drama series “Dark Hole”

Dark_Hole-tp1SM1.jpg

Two new teaser posters & revised ep.1 air date set to April 30, 2021 for OCN drama series “Dark Hole” starring Kim Ok-Vin & Lee Joon-Hyuk. Ep. 1 of “Dark Hole” was originally scheduled to air Saturday, April 24, 2021, but was moved to Friday, April 30th, 2021. The drama series will now air on Fridays and Saturdays at 10:50 PM instead of Saturdays and Sundays as originally planned. Caption on the teaser posters states “We face an age of survival.”

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Lee Hwa-Sun (Kim Ok-Vin) is a detective at the regional investigation unit of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. She receives a phone call from the person who murdered her husband. Lee Hwa-Sun then travels to Muji City. There, people inhale a mysterious dark smoke and turn into monsters. The residents in Muji City become terrified. Lee Hwa-Sun struggles to save people there and she also chases after her husband’s murderer.

Meanwhile, Yoo Tae-Han (Lee Joon-Hyuk) has lived in Muji City all of his life. He once worked as a detective, but he had to quit because of a case. He now works as a wrecker driver. His still has his strong of justice, while he is also easy going and a joker. Yoo Tae-Han now faces his city falling into chaos because of the dark smoke that causes people to turn into monsters. He joins Lee Hwa-Sun to save people in Muji City.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-posters-revised-ep-1-air-date-for-ocn-drama-series-dark-hole

Teaser

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Characters posters for drama Dark Hole were released.

106513902.1.jpg

106513900.1.jpg

106513901.1.jpg

'Dark Hole' unveiled the character posters of strong survivors Kim Ok-bin x Lee Jun-hyuk x Lim Won-hee.

The production crew said, “The poster of the characters of the three survivors, Hwasun, Taehan, and Sunil, who survived the chaotic disaster situation, has been released.” Please look forward to the first broadcast on April 30,” he said.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=102219

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Dark Hole, 다크홀 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST - Kim Ok Bin & Lee Joon Hyuk - Premieres on April 30th

Casting news

Lee Hyun Kyun will appear in drama Dark Hole as a mystery person named Noh Jin Soo.

Actress Oh Yoo Jin will appear in drama Dark Hole as a chaarcter named Han Dong Rim.

• Like 1

Lee Joon Hyuk And Kim Ok Bin’s Upcoming OCN Drama “Dark Hole” Unveils Dramatic Posters

4d3ab26facf14382bd3a2eccd5923eb3.jpeg?s=

Apr 23, 2021
by C. Hong

OCN’s upcoming drama “Dark Hole” has released its main posters as well as character posters of the cast!

“Dark Hole” is a mutant survival drama about a group of survivors fighting for their lives among mutant humans who change after breathing in mysterious dark smoke from a sinkhole. It stars Lee Joon Hyuk as Yoo Tae Han, a tow truck driver and native of the town of Mu Ji, where the sinkhole emerges, and Kim Ok Bin as Lee Hwa Sun, a police detective from Seoul who comes to the town to find her husband’s killer.

Both main posters show the disaster that has befallen the town of Mu Ji as the survivors band together for survival. In one poster, Kim Ok Bin stands with Lee Joon Hyuk on a deserted and bloodstained street while holding the hand of a child, all three of them in gas masks to protect against the mutant-forming smoke. Another poster shows Kim Ok Bin and Lee Joon Hyuk standing at the lead of a crowd of frightened people, also wearing masks against the smoke. The captions read, “We have entered the age of survival.”

dark-hole-1.jpeg

dark-hole.jpeg

The character posters add new details to Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Ok Bin, and Im Won Hee’s characters in the drama. Kim Ok Bin’s poster caption reads, “I will survive no matter what, I refuse to go alone.” The poster also notes that she is the only person who has breathed in the sinkhole smoke and survived without becoming a mutant.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1465564wpp/lee-joon-hyuk-and-kim-ok-bins-upcoming-ocn-drama-dark-hole-unveils-dramatic-posters

• Like 1

Watch: Lee Joon Hyuk And Kim Ok Bin Battle Mutants And A Serial Killer In Upcoming OCN Drama “Dark Hole”

594d82da83cc4f0ab309ed8fe6071960.jpeg?s=

Apr 25, 2021
by C. Hong

OCN’s upcoming drama “Dark Hole” released a two-minute highlight teaser ahead of its premiere on April 30!

“Dark Hole” is about a group of survivors fighting against mutant humans who are created after they breathe in the dark smoke from a mysterious sinkhole. Lee Joon Hyuk stars as Yoo Tae Han, a native of the town of Mu Ji, where the sinkhole emerges, and Kim Ok Bin stars as Lee Hwa Sun, a Seoul police detective who comes to Mu Ji in search of her husband’s killer.

The highlight teaser begins with a mutant human beginning the process of transformation as their eyes turn black. The dark smoke from the sinkhole turns ordinary humans into violent monsters, but Lee Hwa Sun, who breathes in the smoke, is the only one unaffected.

The video shifts focus to the group of people fighting to survive in the overrun town at all costs. The terror caused by the mutant humans make several survivors selfish and willing to sacrifice others to live, while others, like Lee Hwa Sun and Yoo Tae Han, maintain their sense of justice and compassion. Even in a dangerous situation, the two of them declare, “As long as you’re living, we can’t abandon you,” and “We won’t just abandon you to die.” Lee Hwa Sun saves a mother and child from a mutant attack, but the mother sacrifices herself so that her child can escape unscathed.

Haunting the town of Mu Ji are not only the mutant humans but also a serial killer. Lee Hwa Sun’s husband, Kang Sung Bum (Heo Hyung Kyu) was murdered by a serial killer who fed him drugs and covered his head with a cloth painted with a smile. When Lee Hwa Sun witnesses a similar crime, she revives the trauma of not having been able to protect the one she loved most in the world and starts to hallucinate, until she runs into Yoo Tae Han.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1465887wpp/watch-lee-joon-hyuk-and-kim-ok-bin-battle-mutants-and-a-serial-killer-in-upcoming-ocn-drama-dark-hole

• Like 1

Pictures from the press conference were released.

PYH2021042613590000500_P4.jpg

2021042613381334866_1.jpg

Ez4xWyRUcAEOG7P?format=jpg&name=360x360

Zombies NO! Build-up variant humans"'Dark Hole' Kim Ok-bin x Lee Jun-hyuk's new disaster horror

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021042613381334866&M

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

https://zapzee.net/2021/04/26/lee-joon-hyuk-and-kim-ok-vin-talk-about-their-characters-in-dark-hole/

Lee Joon Hyuk and Kim Ok Vin Talk About Their Characters in ‘Dark Hole’

by willow | images: OCN

spacer.png

Lee Joon Hyuk stars as Yoo Tae Han, a native of the town of Mu Ji

Actor Lee Joon Hyuk opened up about his character in Dark Hole, a whole new role from his previous work, Stranger.

The press conference for OCN’s new Friday-Saturday series Dark Hole was held on the 26th. In the event, Lee Joon Hyuk stated, “Playing Yoo Tae Han in the show, there were no difficulties in memorizing lines. But there are many stunts.” The actor is responsible for the role of Yoo Tae Han, a character who doesn’t fear death. He is a tow truck driver and former police who had to give up his job for an unspeakable reason in the show.

Unlike his previous role in Stranger, Lee Joon Hyuk plays a character who believes actions speak louder than words. “Different from Seo Dong Jae, Yoo Tae Han doesn’t talk that much. He prefers to take action. I wondered if it’s better to talk a lot or pull stunts, but the latter surely does hurt,” he said. He added, “It was fun to play a character with a completely different personality.”

spacer.png

Kim Ok Vin stars as Lee Hwa Sun, a detective searching for her husband’s killer

Kim Ok Vin was also at the conference. In the show, the actress plays the only survivor of those who inhaled the toxic smoke. Lee Hwa Sun is also a detective at the Seoul Metropolitan Investigation Unit.

A reporter asked Kim Ok Vin why she chose to work with Dark Hole. She answered, “When I got the script, I thought it was a typical zombie series. But as I read it, I found the setting of the story refreshing. You don’t get infected by a bite but by inhaling a certain smoke. That’s how you become mad.” She continued, “The story has Sci-Fi elements as it drapes on the boundaries of mystery. It’s a complicated genre with creatures by the end. It’s why I thought I’d work with the show.”

Kim Ok Vin said that she also spend some time in the gym for Dark Hole. “Because there were plenty of action scenes, I tried many things to prevent injuries. I ran 5km a day to keep my resilience up. I practiced a lot learning the stunts.” 

The first episode for Dark Hole will air on the 30th at 10.50 PM KST.

Source (1, 2)

• Like 3

“Dark Hole” Cast Talk About Trying A New Genre, What Makes Their Drama Different From Zombie Shows, And More

bdc36187610f4a7588dfadf64726ad3f.jpeg?s=

Apr 26, 2021
by C. Hong

On April 26, OCN’s new drama “Dark Hole” held a press conference with director Kim Bong Joo and actors Kim Ok Bin, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Im Won Hee.

“Dark Hole” is a mutant survival drama about a group of survivors who fight for their lives among mutant humans who are created after breathing in the dark smoke from a mysterious sinkhole. It is directed by Kim Bong Joo, who directed the movie “The Phone,” and written by Jung Yi Do, who wrote “Save Me” and “Strangers from Hell.”

Kim Bong Joo, who is directing a drama for the first time, said, “The scenario is that people get infected with dark smoke from a sinkhole. In that situation, I wondered, ‘What choices do people make when the world falls apart?’, ‘What will people do in order to survive?’, and ‘What are the values that we must not forget even in the worst situations?’ The theme of this drama is about the values we have to protect.”

He continued, “I really like zombie stories and apocalypse stories. When I first read the script, I realized that it would be a difficult project to direct, but I didn’t think I’d get the chance to do something this big. I’ve only done movies until now, and there were more differences between movies and dramas than I had thought. Movies are over in the theater within two hours, but dramas are different, so I thought I should be more approachable with viewers.”

kim-ok-bin-lee-joon-hyuk-dark-hole1.jpeg

The director also talked about making a drama about a mysterious infection at the same time as the COVID-19 pandemic. He said, “While we were working on the script, COVID-19 became a major issue, so I talked a lot with the screenwriter about it. In the zombie genre, when people are infected, they move on appetite alone. As soon as they’re infected, they become part of the crowd. But in ‘Dark Hole,’ the infection amplifies the emotions already inside the character, such as rage or fear. There’s a buildup of tension within each character’s story.”

Kim Ok Bin, who plays a police detective named Lee Hwa Sun, said, “When I first saw the script, I thought it was a typical zombie drama, but I realized that the setting and perspective was new. It’s a blended genre that combines elements of zombies, mysteries, thrillers, even science fiction and creature horror. I never wanted to look cool while playing Lee Hwa Sun. I wanted to show her wild side. There hasn’t been many chances for me to play a character who gets dusty and dirty on set. It will be a very realistic image.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466124wpp/dark-hole-cast-talk-about-trying-a-new-genre-what-makes-their-drama-different-from-zombie-shows-and-more

• Like 2

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2021/04/688_307868.html
Kim Ok-vin explains how 'Dark Hole' differs from previous apocalyptic series

By Lee Gyu-lee | 2021-04-27

F2789444-173B-4F94-80A6-253F2CA2A95B.jpg
Actors Lee Joon-hyuk, from left, Kim Ok-vin, director Kim Bong-joo, and actor Im Won-hee pose for pictures during the online media conference for OCN's new series "Dark Hole," Monday. Courtesy of OCN

Last year saw a surge in apocalyptic genre flicks from zombies to monstrous creatures in Korea, with many garnering global popularity, such as Netflix's horror-thriller series, "Sweet Home" and "Kingdom," and the Cannes-selected action film, "Peninsula." In the hope of continuing on the back of these successes this year, OCN is set to roll out the new series, "Dark Hole," to be released on Friday.

The series' lead actress Kim Ok-vin gave a glimpse of how her new drama will stand out from other apocalyptic zombie works. 

"When I got the script, I first thought it may be another zombie flick, but it was actually different ... Amid an apocalyptic setting, the story takes a mysterious turn into a complex genre that involves things from sci-fi through to monsters," the actress said during the online media conference for the series, Monday. "Working on this series was mentally and physically very challenging, but I believe it will become a really meaningful project." 

Directed by Kim Bong-joo, whose previous work includes the thriller-action film, "The Phone," the series is about people in a fictional town called Muji where a mysterious smoke comes out of a sinkhole and turns those inhaling it into mutants. A group of survivors, including detective Lee Hwa-sun (Kim) and truck driver Yoo Tae-han (Lee Joon-hyuk), must fight against the mutants to stay alive. 

The series is penned by scriptwriter Jung Yi-do, who is known for writing the suspense thriller series, "Hell Is Other People" and "Save Me."

"The series follows decisions people make when the world meets destruction due to the smoke, their actions to survive, and values they need to keep in the worst possible circumstance," the director said. "The genre is a thriller but, in the end, it's about the values we need to protect."

2D324545-4037-459C-9651-EDEF5CE911ED.jpg
Scenes from OCN's new series, "Dark Hole." / Courtesy of OCN

The director also noted the key difference of the series from previous zombie flicks. "When people turn into a zombie, their sole instinct becomes to eat. On the other hand, when people become a mutant, they still have their memory, but whatever negative feelings they had start to amplify," the director said. "So a subplot builds up even after the moment a person becomes a mutant."

Hwa-sun lost her husband to a murderer and, one day, she receives a text from the killer telling her to come to the city. In order to catch the killer amid the chaos, she takes on two jobs as a detective and as a rescuer of the survivors. 

Kim, who has shown off her acting skills in the film, "The Villainess," hinted that the series will involve a lot of action scenes from her character, noting that she ran five kilometers every day to keep up her strength. 

The actress added she took a raw approach to playing her character. "I tried not to look pretentious. It's going to look wild and real," Kim said. "As my character needs to protect people from the middle of mayhem, I tried to make her look rational, hardheaded, and calm."

Actor Lee plays a valiant tow truck driver Tae-han, who is not afraid to risk his life against mutants. He compared his character to his previous, and most notable, the role of a sly prosecutor Seo Dong-joo in the hit series "Stranger," which ended its second season, last October. 

"In 'Stranger,' my character was very talkative, whereas in 'Dark Hole,' my character is a man of action. Because Tae-han talks less, I don't have to struggle to memorize lines, but physically, I'm suffering a little bit," he said. "It's interesting to play such contrasting characters within just six months."

Actor Im Won-hee will offer a comical twist to the heavily-plotted, thriller series with his character Park Soon-il. "I defined 'Dark Hole' as a Korean-style apocalyptic film. Although our series is a bit dark, my character adds a dash of Korean sentiment," he said. "The series has a resonating message and B-rated style humor so I hope people will enjoy it.”

• Like 2

Stills

image_readtop_2021_408850_1857382_0.jpg

Kim Ok-bin and Lee Jun-hyuk are planning to create a unique chemistry by working with Ye-bit Lee and Lee Joon-hee, respectively.

Jeong Do-yoon (Lee Ye-bit), who appeared in the main poster as ``a child holding Hwa-seon tightly in his hand,'' gets stuck with Hwa-seon due to an incident. According to Kim Ok-bin, Do-yoon is "a person who meets by chance, but to Hwa-seon, it gradually becomes a more precious person than his family, and he cannot fall wherever he goes."

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/04/408850/

• Like 1

Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Ok Bin, And More Stick Together For Survival In Upcoming OCN Drama “Dark Hole”

87c1d3804dba4604b64a7cf4c186bf94.jpeg?s=

Apr 29, 2021
by L. Kim

Lee Joon Hyuk and Kim Ok Bin paired up with Im Won Hee and Lee Ye Bit respectively for OCN’s “Dark Hole”!

The upcoming drama is a mutant survival drama about a group of survivors who fight for their lives among mutant humans who are created after breathing in the dark smoke from a mysterious sinkhole. It stars Lee Joon Hyuk as Yoo Tae Han, a tow truck driver and native of the town of Mu Ji, where the sinkhole emerges, and Kim Ok Bin as Lee Hwa Sun, a police detective from Seoul who comes to the town to find her husband’s killer. Lee Ye Bit plays elementary school student Jung Do Yoon, and Im Won Hee plays Park Soon Il, a sergeant in the local patrol division.

“Dark Hole” unveiled new stills to show the four actors’ interesting chemistry.

Previously, the drama unveiled a poster that showed Lee Hwa Sun gripping tightly onto the hand of Jung Do Yoon. After a certain incident, Lee Hwa Sun ends up taking care of the child. In the new photo, Lee Hwa Sun and Jung Do Yoon are wearing masks and holding hands. They’re a bit distant since it hasn’t been long since they met each other, but they don’t dare let go of one another.

Kim Ok Bin talked about Jung Do Yoon, saying, “They met but chance, but Jung Do Yoon becomes someone more precious than family to Lee Hw Sun, and they stick together wherever they go.” It will be intriguing to find out how their relationship will grow throughout the story.

dark-hole-2.jpg

The teamwork between Yoo Tae Han and Park Soon Il will also be interesting to see because these two are actually not on the best of terms. However, the new still shows them actually cooperating with each other. Yoo Tae Han will struggle to not let a single person die in a city where mutants run wild, and Park Soon Il will be the second most helpful to him after Lee Hwa Sun. During the press conference, Im Won Hee talked about his character, saying, “He doesn’t look like he’ll help, but he’s very warm-hearted, and he’s a neighbor you want to take around with you.”

The two characters are intertwined in the past and present, and their teamwork couldn’t have been better. Lee Joon Hyuk commented, “Without Im Won Hee sunbae, there would’ve been a lot less entertaining moments.” Viewers can look forward to their “sweet-and-salty” chemistry in the drama.

dark-hole-11.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466516wpp/lee-joon-hyuk-kim-ok-bin-and-more-stick-together-for-survival-in-upcoming-ocn-drama-dark-hole

• Like 1