[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

49 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Waiting for pre release of  ep 19 and new photos from VC...just 2 more ep...i feel so sad ...i'll miss them so much...

Me too. I’ve enjoyed this drama so much. And to cap it off, we got the sweet icing on the cake with So Hyun and In Woo’s nominations. At least we can look forward to the awards ceremony and we still have 6 refilm episodes to watch. 

Lee Ji Hoon posts photo with So Hyun. Seems this is their final scene together.

OST playlist /titles

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

we can look forward to the awards ceremony and we still have 6 refilm episodes to watch. 

even if they do not win in my heart they all are winners...so much work ...filming twice...my total respect for them...

27 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

Lee Ji Hoon posts photo with So Hyun. Seems this is their final scene together.

will they fight?i wonder if Ondal will kill him or he'll die by our princess sword...she still does not want him dead...but then again she does not know he was the one that killed Ondal mom...

THEY ARE SO SWEET...OUR GENTLE STRONG GIANT ONDAL...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 Of Kim So Hyun’s Most Unforgettable Scenes From “River Where The Moon Rises”

Kim So Hyun has added another impressive project to her filmography with “River Where the Moon Rises”!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Na In Woo). With only two episodes left of the drama, here are Kim So Hyun’s four most unforgettable scenes!

1. Episode 1: Kim So Hyun’s final scene as Queen Yeon

Not only did Kim So Hyun excel in her role as Princess Pyeonggang, she also portrayed her own mother, Queen Yeon. In her first appearance, the throne is being threatened, yet she stands her ground and shows off her unbreakable spirit. She also put her sword skills on display, exemplifying her cool charisma. After a scheme by the Gyeru tribe, Queen Yeon is shot with an arrow, but she makes sure to express her feelings of betrayal to Gyeru’s Gochuga Go Won Pyo (Lee Hae Young) until her last breath. With this scene, Kim So Hyun was able to make a bold entrance, displaying both temperance and anger.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hyun-1.jpeg

2. Episode 9: Kim So Hyun’s first kiss

After Gyeru’s Gochuga Go Won Pyo tries to earn himself a royal spot by suggesting a marriage between the Princess and his son Go Geon (Lee Ji Hoon), Princess Pyeonggang throws the palace into chaos by announcing On Dal as her husband. With her willful expression and her stern words, she was able to convince everyone of this fake marriage. On her first night with On Dal, Pyeonggang is only shy for a moment before they kiss and leave viewers in awe of their blossoming love.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hyun-2.jpg

3. Episode 16: Kim So Hyun’s emotional acting

In each and every scene, Kim So Hyun has demonstrated her deep, emotional acting. However, this was especially prevalent in episode 16 when she observed an exhausted On Dal who was tired from fighting in war. Due to her guilt, Princess Pyeonggang bursts into tears, even leaving viewers flustered. In the midst of her tears, their romantic kiss left this scene even more memorable.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hyun-1.jpg

4. Episode 18: Kim So Hyun’s declaration to protect Goguryeo until the very end

The latest April 13 broadcast left viewers nervous as Princess Pyeonggang was up against Go Geon, a traitor to Goguryeo. Despite still viewing him as an enemy, she calmly states, “We have to end this resentment, and all evil.” This line is an important marker in Pyeonggang’s declaration to protect Goguryeo. While grabbing onto her shoulders, Go Geon rages, but Pyeonggang only winces for a moment. She collects herself and instead fiercely stares back, leaving viewers curious to find out what will happen next.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hyun-3.jpg

Through her incredible acting and amazing immersion into Princess Pyeonggang, Kim So Hyun has given rise to numerous great scenes. She also demonstrated her extravagant sword skills, which she put her blood, sweat, and tears into perfecting.

Watch Kim So Hyun in the final two episode of KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises,” airing Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464456wpp/4-of-kim-so-hyuns-most-unforgettable-scenes-from-river-where-the-moon-rises

i think we all hope he'll win...he saved the drama from beeing canceled

Yes this couple deserve a happy end...always thinking about others...

• Like 4

Ep.17

Dal- ''Leave him to me, Your Majesty'' I love how he said it calmly and confidently.

Go Geon acted like a coward, he didnt fight Dal alone.

I understand why Dal left. He may find his peace but he will miss the princess too.

Ey62-t1UcAANYVW?format=jpg&name=medium

Ey62_e7VIAMGOsX?format=jpg&name=medium

KBS

• Like 5

3 hours ago, shinkeru said:

I hope this is what happens....

thanks for prerelease rwtmr e19...i hope too...those 2 deserve to be happy...i'm glad she does not want to be queen but only to protect the one she loves...

• Like 3

On 4/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, ferily said:

So sad that the drama is ending next week! Time went by so fast for this drama..

I hope that Kim So Hyun will win an award for her performance in this drama 

It’s already been ten weeks?:wut:

same! I hope both our PyeongOn will win but seeing the other nominees specially on KSH’s category is very tough competition. Nevertheless I’m happy for the nominations.

But I hope KBS will give her the Daesang and this team to win a lot of awards in KDA:Please:

• Love 3

“River Where The Moon Rises” Prepares To Say Goodbye With New Behind-The-Scenes Photos

As KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” heads into the final week of its run, the drama has shared a fun glimpse behind the scenes of filming!

With just three days left until its series finale, “River Where the Moon Rises” released a new batch of cute behind-the-scenes photos of its starring cast. In contrast to the heart-wrenching love story, fierce political battles, and life-or-death stakes that make the drama so exciting to watch, the actors are all smiles as they joke around on set once the cameras stop rolling.

Praising the positive energy of the cast, the producers of “River Where the Moon Rises” commented, “Throughout the challenges of filming a large-scale historical drama and then having to reshoot it, the atmosphere on set was always warm and lively, even amidst our busy filming schedule.”

They went on, “We believe it was the hard work of the actors, who were always considerate of one another and poured all of their passion and sincerity into creating a great drama, that made ‘River Where the Moon Rises’ such a quality historical drama.”

“We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for the story that will unfold in the remaining two episodes,” they continued, “as well as how the cast will portray that story through their acting.”

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hyun1.jpeg

Spoiler

Na-In-Woo.jpeg

Spoiler

Choi-Yoo-Hwa.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Ji-Hoon.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises1.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-21.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-31.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-4.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-5.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-6.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-7.jpeg

Spoiler

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-8.jpeg

The final two episodes of “River Where the Moon Rises” will air on April 19 and 20 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464615wpp/river-where-the-moon-rises-prepares-to-say-goodbye-with-new-behind-the-scenes-photos

i'm not ready to say goodbye yet

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

This compilation of their behind the scenes footage makes me nostalgic. They’ve come a long way. Their pairing was almost as if it was written for a drama—- it was meant to be. Ondal and Princess Pyeonggang’s love story is as beautiful and epic as the folktale. So Hyun and In Woo did very well at creating their characters.

@andy78 it’ll be hard to say goodbye to this wonderful story. I’m sure I’ll rewatch this series time and again. 

@yeli I also hope KBS will give So Hyun the Daesang, she deserves it!! And maybe a Best Couple Award? Or Best Kiss? They had so many kisses. I like the one in the mountains when they had their sword fight. It was the point of no return for their characters. And of course, really, that scene at the bathtub has to be the most memorable ever in a drama. So much emotions can be felt from their performance in that. 

I also hope KBS acknowledges  this drama, the other actors, In Woo, Ji Hoon, Yu Hwa, PD nim and everyone behind the team with lots of awards. They all did a wonderful job at giving us this unforgettable drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, shinkeru said:

I also hope KBS will give So Hyun the Daesang, she deserves it!! And maybe a Best Couple Award? Or Best Kiss? They had so many kisses. I like the one in the mountains when they had their sword fight. It was the point of no return for their characters. And of course, really, that scene at the bathtub has to be the most memorable ever in a drama. So much emotions can be felt from their performance in that. 

i wonder if they'll kiss again in ep 19 after he comes back and gets her out of jail...i hope we will habe their couple in love scenes not just war and fighting...wouldn't be great?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, shinkeru said:

Is there a problem with Twitter? 
The links are not showing properly here. 

@yeli

Could you give the English link for the Blue Ray survey site?

You could check @mungbean0930 on twitter. She made a thread. It’s a pinned post so you’ll see it first.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1