[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

3 hours ago, seashell7 said:

Please help me to find the voting with 4 opinions on the topic

`What do you think will make Ga Jin return to the palace as the Princess`

I can't find it anymore. Maybe it's hidden or smth.

Chingu, the poll closed on Monday afternoon and was hence was brought down. If you want to know the options, I can still provide them here in the comments, while please look forward to the other upcoming polls which will be up for this drama and if you have suggestions please do DM me for it. 

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

i hope foolish king will know soon...her boy might not be his after all

Well yeah, while this dude was busy suspecting his first wife, getting her killed and then after realizing he was wrong in it, being drunk all day his other wife seems to be having a thing with Gochuga. So yes, his youngest son, may not really be his son here.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Watch: Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo Share Reasons To Watch “River Where The Moon Rises,” Describe Their Characters, And More

The stars of “River Where the Moon Rises” sat down for an exclusive interview with Rakuten Viki!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Ji Soo).

Ji Soo said about the drama, “It’s like a Korean version of ‘Beauty and the Beast,’ there’s a bit of fantasy in it.” While talking about their characters, Kim So Hyun said that she plays the assassin Yeom Ga Jin in the beginning of the drama before she becomes Princess Pyeonggang later on. “She’s cool-headed and tough, but she also has a warm flame in her heart. She’s a great woman,” said Kim So Hyun.

Ji Soo commented, “On Dal is a wild man who lives in the woods, hiding from the world. His life starts to change after he meets Pyeonggang.”

kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-2.jpg

When asked to describe reasons to watch the drama in five characters, Ji Soo said, “So Hyun and Ji Soo,” making Kim So Hyun laugh. She commented, “Cool action scenes. Action scenes in a historical drama are quite different from others. I think you’ll enjoy watching those action scenes.”

kim-so-hyun-ji-soo.jpg

The pair also shared lines from the drama that they think people will be able to relate to, and they answered rapid fire questions that show their different preferences and tastes.

Kim So Hyun said to Viki viewers, “We filmed the story of Pyeonggang and On Dal and it’s really interesting, so please show it a lot of love.” Ji Soo added, “Please love Pyeonggang and On Dal a lot, and also share the drama far and wide too and show it love. See you on Viki!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457373wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo-share-reasons-to-watch-river-where-the-moon-rises-describe-their-characters-and-more

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

It seems  the series already finished shooting until the 18th episode out of 20, and it will be hard to re-shoot everything if Ji Soo is removed due to the current case...THANKS GOD!!!We will see their love story end  with Ji Soo as ON DAL!!!

THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE @Breeze...GREAT NEWS!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

It seems  the series already finished shooting until the 18th episode out of 20, and it will be hard to re-shoot everything if Ji Soo is removed due to the current case...THANKS GOD!!!We will see their love story end  with Ji Soo as ON DAL!!!

THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE @Breeze...GREAT NEWS!!!

Omg thank goodness.. That's good to hear that the drama is almost finished shooting, that means the drama won't switch the actor at least. I'm wondering how the drama will be affected though. Now the question is will KBS stop the drama temporary or keep airing the drama?

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, ferily said:

Omg thank goodness.. That's good to hear that the drama is almost finished shooting, that means the drama won't switch the actor at least. I'm wondering how the drama will be affected though. Now the question is will KBS stop the drama temporary or keep airing the drama?

anyway if the decision is to bring down jisoo... then there is almost no way they edit jisoo part for the rest of 14 episode. because he is main character. 

the only possible is maybe delay the episode and then slowly editing it. but then it will be only KSH with no ondal scene which will be sucks so much. or the other way is to re shoot everything with ondal but idk if thats possible with another actor. and that will cost a fortune aswell..

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I guess its game over then. 

Jisoo admit it already and post the apologies on his ig.

I think it will be postponed for sure. 

What do you think guys.

I feels real bad for all the actor and crew involved. Something like this is painful :(

I cant even imagine how heartbreaking it is for the crew. going from kang haneul to jisoo and then this happened.

• Sad 6
  • Shocked 1

33 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

I guess its game over then. 

Jisoo admit it already and post the apologies on his ig.

I think it will be postponed for sure. 

What do you think guys.

I feels real bad for all the actor and crew involved. Something like this is painful :(

I cant even imagine how heartbreaking it is for the crew. going from kang haneul to jisoo and then this happened.

I think you’re right!
There’s no way the network will continue to air this.

I just feel bad for everyone involved in this drama:bawling:

• Sad 6

Aw man Jisoo admitting to all of the accusation is definitely bad news for the drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457474wpp/ji-soo-shares-handwritten-letter-of-apology-in-response-to-school-violence-allegations

I really wonder what's going to happen to it now... Maybe KBS and the drama director will pull a bold move and let the drama keep going, ah if only.... :brokenheart:

This is definitely going to affect the ratings of the drama. The drama is definitely good and starting off strong too:criesariver:

On a different note... @Sleepy Owl is there an option for none for question 2? XD

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1

Disappointed i must say so won’t comm anymore on the topic but even more sad thinking about all the hard work of Kim So Hyun and actors,stuff and people involved in River where the Moon Rises...The drama is pre-produced, so curious what will be doing now as people demand to remove Jisoo with petitions and all…
Not like they can edit the main lead out of an already filmed product…Will they cancel it considering the situation…Such a bad thing for all involved and viewers as well…

Really sad as i was truly enjoying the story...

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

If the network decide to cancel this, maybe VC can still air thru Viu, Viki and other platforms. Upload all episodes like Netflix. So it’s up to viewers if they still want to watch it or not. 

@Sleepy Owl voted! But Q2 is very hard :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Considering they delay dear m then it is only safe to say this one is canceled or maybe reshoot with new actor. 

No way it goes on because the backlash will be too much

Doubt they would re-shoot all the drama considering the huge costs of it,the time spent and the valability of all the actors who more than sure have other appointments...

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Considering they delay dear m then it is only safe to say this one is canceled or maybe reshoot with new actor. 

No way it goes on because the backlash will be too much

I think it can air if it’s just bullying accusations but if the sexual assault was true then bye bye drama:headbang:

There’s no way it can air completely after this, considering the production unfollowed him maybe they’re looking to replance or turn the story around. New couple Pyeonggang and Go Gun I guess . I think they’ll definitely turn the story around in the finale atleast.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

Wait...is Ji Soo admitting to the sexual assault as well as the bullying??? Or just some of the bullying acts??? Or all of the bullying acts??? I think he and his agency better clarify exactly what types of actions he is apologizing for, as this letter could possibly be used as evidence in a legal action, depending.  (I'm not sure what South Korea's laws are regarding the timeline limitations for any of these actions, more specifically the sexual assault allegations, as everything happened 13-14 years ago. 

Anyway, I don't see how the drama can go on now that Ji Soo has de facto admitted to at least some of the bullying allegations. It's a shame because the drama was just now starting to get really good. I feel bad for all the rest of the actors and staff involved in this production. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Would there be a small chance that the drama would continue to air on the international platforms like Viki and VIU? Then it's up to each viewer if they want to continue with the drama or not. They have paid for the liscensing already. Netflix went ahead and showed  Ying Yang Master after it was taken down in China, maybe the same thing will happen for this drama. I guess we will have to wait and see. 

• Like 7

And we thought 2020 was bad :saitama:

5 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Wait...is Ji Soo admitting to the sexual assault as well as the bullying??? Or just some of the bullying acts??? Or all of the bullying acts??? I think he and his agency better clarify exactly what types of actions he is apologizing for, as this letter could possibly be used as evidence in a legal action, depending.  (I'm not sure what South Korea's laws are regarding the timeline limitations for any of these actions, more specifically the sexual assault allegations, as everything happened 13-14 years ago. 

Anyway, I don't see how the drama can go on now that Ji Soo has de facto admitted to at least some of the bullying allegations. It's a shame because the drama was just now starting to get really good. I feel bad for all the rest of the actors and staff involved in this production. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Would their be a small chance that the drama would continue to air on the international platforms like Viki and VIU? Then it's up to each viewer if they want to continue with the drama or not. They have paid for the liscensing already. Netflix went ahead and showed  Ying Yang Master after it was taken down in China, maybe the same thing will happen for this drama. I guess we will have to wait and see. 

Maybe the drama will pull a Moonlovers and have two different versions each with different actors /different endings.

pre produced dramas are cursed in Korea 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Anyway, I don't see how the drama can go on now that Ji Soo has de facto admitted to at least some of the bullying allegations. It's a shame because the drama was just now starting to get really good. I feel bad for all the rest of the actors and staff involved in this production. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Would there be a small chance that the drama would continue to air on the international platforms like Viki and VIU? Then it's up to each viewer if they want to continue with the drama or not. They have paid for the liscensing already. Netflix went ahead and showed  Ying Yang Master after it was taken down in China, maybe the same thing will happen for this drama. I guess we will have to wait and see. 

Hope at least Viki and VIU continue to post it all and leave each viewer it's decision to watch or not...

• Like 5