[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

On 2/13/2021 at 6:43 PM, Breeze said:

Meanwhile, writer Han Ji Hoon confidently declared, “From the cinematography to the editing, music, art, and more, the drama lacks nothing. It will give viewers the chance to taste a feast for all five senses.”

“In particular,” he continued, “I hope that you will look forward to the beauty of the cinematography and the sensuous and dynamic imagery created by director Yoon Sang Ho, a historical-drama veteran.”

That sounds incredible.  It's been a while since i watched an epic korean period drama.

Usually dramas release a long 3-4 minute teaser on the same day as the press conference but I wonder if they still will for RWTMR as the drama is the same day as the press conference?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, raziela said:

That sounds incredible.  It's been a while since i watched an epic korean period drama.

Usually dramas release a long 3-4 minute teaser on the same day as the press conference but I wonder if they still will for RWTMR as the drama is the same day as the press conference?

You guys will enjoy it. Without a doubt. 

SAIMDANG, MEMOIR OF COLORS - arts and literature

DIFFERENT DREAMS - unity between nations

KINGMAKER: THE CHANGE OF DESTINY - astrology 

RIVER WHERE THE MOON RISES - "What could it be this time?"

I'm excited, Director Yoon! 

Edited by seunhyel
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

It finally D-day guys!! :hypehype: Cant wait for tonight!!!

36 minutes ago, seunhyel said:

SAIMDANG, MEMOIR OF COLORS - arts and literature

DIFFERENT DREAMS - unity between nations

KINGMAKER: THE CHANGE OF DESTINY - astrology 

RIVER WHERE THE MOON RISES - "What could it be this time?"

I'm excited, Director Yoon! 

His directing is amazing!! And he also incredible, i mean, look at how he manage Kingmaker 21 eps in 5 month. River also almost finish filming!!!

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Yeah, i hope they will release 3-4 minute trailer. :hooray2: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

4 Points To Anticipate In The Premiere Of Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo’s “River Where The Moon Rises”

4 Points To Anticipate In The Premiere Of Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo’s “River Where The Moon Rises”

Although the drama is based on a classic folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” is a work of fiction that adds imagination based on history to that foundation. The drama completes a new story by adding in content that didn’t exist in the original folk tale. The upcoming premiere will portray Peyonggang and On Dal’s first encounter, opening the first act to the epic story. Already, viewers are curious to see how the two characters will meet and how this meeting will influence their lives in the future.

Kim So Hyun’s portrayal of two roles

Kim So Hyun will be playing two roles in the first episode as Pyeonggang and her mother Queen Yeon. According to the production team, Kim So Hyun perfectly portrayed both Princess Pyeonggang and Queen Yeon with her great concentration and focus while acting, raising anticipation for her depiction of the two vastly different roles.

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-4.jpg

An interesting battle for power within Goguryeo

Pyeonggang is a princess with a lot of initiative who also dreams of reviving Goguryeo. The first episode will paint the picture of Goguryeo’s chaotic state of affairs that made Pyeonggang have such a dream. The production team pointed out that viewers should pay particular attention to the battle for power within Goguryeo’s imperial family. Furthermore, Goguryeo’s state of affairs will also be closely intertwined with Pyeonggang and On Dal’s romance.

Extravagant and grand action scenes

From its premiere, the drama will captivate viewers with large scale action scenes. Along with scenes from the war Pyeonggang and On Dal will partake in and Pyeonggang’s swordsmanship as a fierce warrior, the addition of director Yoon Sang Ho’s beautiful portrayal of the vivid action will leave viewers eyes glued on the screen.

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-5.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454356wpp/4-points-to-anticipate-in-the-premiere-of-kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soos-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

E2382486-8224-4-E51-B291-0-D42-ECC093-C3

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000400592M

The Moon Rising River" So-Hyun Kim x Kang Haneul, what is the request left for the young peace and On-moon? [Today TV]

Kim So-hyun and Kang Ha- neul left a request to young Pyeong-gang and On-dal. 

KBS 2TV's first broadcast on February 15, the new Monday and Tuesday drama,'The River Rising the Moon' (played by Ji-hoon Han/directed Sang-ho Yoon) is a general On-dal (played by Ji Soo) who made love with Princess Pyeong-gang (played by Kim So-hyun), who was the only life of Goguryeo Draw a love story. 

The production crew released a still cut that gives a glimpse of the first broadcast on this day. Following the first meeting of young Pyeong-gang (played by Heo Jeong-eun) and On-dal (played by Seo Dong-hyun), this time, the curiosity is raised through a photo of the situation facing them. 

The released photos contain the serious expression of Queen Yeon and the warmth. From the eyes of the two who seem full of worries, you can guess that an unusual incident has occurred to them. 

Subsequently, Queen Yeon and Onhyup leave a request for Pyeonggang and Ondal. In the image of the people speaking to each other while looking straight into the eyes of Pyeonggang and Ondal, the will to remind the children of their words is shown. 

On the other hand, the young Pyeong-gang and On-dal look embarrassed by the situation and full of fear. Accordingly, curiosity is amplified as to what kind of situation they are in, what the Queen Yeongwang and Onhyup said to Pyeonggang and Ondal, and whether Pyeonggang and Ondal can keep their mother and father's orders well.

In this regard, the production crew of'River River' said, "An incident that shakes the fate of the mothers and daughters of Pyeonggang and Ondal rich man gathered in one place. The request of Queen Yeongyo and Ondal will have a great influence on the lives of Pyeonggang and Ondal in the future." He said, "In addition to the raging story, the first broadcast of an intense impact has been completed with the addition of the actors' passionate performance. We ask for a lot of expectations and interest from viewers."

• Like 2
  • Blob 4