[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

7 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Hahahahaha it make me remember when ori use 'ninja sso' as a joke, because we hardly see her in the drought period (2018-2020). And here we are, THE REAL NINJA SSO

I didn’t know about that joke but that’s a funny story :joy:

7 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

what so hard post something in your media sosial, really? 

it’s so confusing to me, it doesnt make any sense. It’s like the person who did IG for ET also works for KBS IG and Don’t promote her lol :(

6 hours ago, raziela said:

Lol! I didn't like that poster either. It's one of the reasons I wasn't interested in the drama because the poster made it look just like any other rom-com. 

:lol: true, I checked it out due to word of mouth in positivity.

he is perfect as ondal :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Ji Soo Follows His Heart For Romance With Kim So Hyun In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Ji Soo Follows His Heart For Romance With Kim So Hyun In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Ji Soo is well on his way to becoming the main character of a sad love story.

KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “River Where the Moon Rises” will put a twist on the classic Goguryeo folk tale of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and General On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) passionate love story. The two youthful spirits will protect their love at all costs, regardless of what their fates hold for them, and in the process warm the hearts of the audience.

There are high expectations for Ji Soo’s performance as On Dal, who displays pure and affectionate love for Princess Pyeonggang. He loves her so much that he puts everything on the line for her. It’s no wonder that his ways earned him the nickname of “foolish On Dal.”

ji-soo1.jpg

The most necessary element in melodramatic acting is a delicate expression of emotions. Since the character’s emotional development acts as the drama’s main storyline, it is essential to convey the smallest of changes in emotion according to each situation.

Previously, Ji Soo validated that he is an actor built for melodramatic acting through his portrayals of youthful love in “My First First Love,” “When I was the Most Beautiful,” and more. No matter what role he plays, Ji Soo gives it his 120 percent and transforms himself into the character. As On Dal, a young man of Goguryeo, he will showcase an incomparable level of pure love.

ji-soo2.jpg

In addition, the production team has already testified to how in sync Ji Soo is with his role of On Dal. They commented that the two share various characteristics, like their simplicity and honesty, on top of their easy-going manners.

Ji Soo’s physique perfectly fits the character description as well. In the script, On Dal is described to be a strong and quick general. With Ji Soo getting into character in all aspects, it is expected that viewers will have an easier time immersing themselves in the tale.

In the teaser videos and character stills released thus far, Ji Soo’s charms are easily recognizable. His extraordinary visuals and uniquely passionate attitude completes his interpretation of Goguryeo’s On Dal.

“River Where the Moon Rises” will premiere on February 15 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453266wpp/ji-soo-follows-his-heart-for-romance-with-kim-so-hyun-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

19 hours ago, yeli said:
press conference on the 15th at 2pm. 

19 hours ago, elan1 said:

So in the day it’s airing! YAY!!!  

Update: Actually depends on your time zone ,  15:00 KST. Let’s stream

:piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Kim Sohyun x Jisoo Interview about working with each other again for the 2nd time KSH: "It's my second work with actor Jisoo so we became close fast. I am enjoying filming at the site because Jisoo is so bright and with full of personality."

Resim

JS: "Because this is the 2nd time I worked with actress Kim Sohyun, I was able to film more comfortably. I was disappointed that we worked for only a short while in Page Turner bt Im happy dat I was able to meet her in RWTMR & work for a longer period of time.

I'm looking forward to how the drama will come out"

Resim

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000399597

cr:wowhellosohyun ,twitter

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo Discuss Their Chemistry In Upcoming Drama “River Where The Moon Rises”

Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo Discuss Their Chemistry In Upcoming Drama “River Where The Moon Rises”

With the premiere of “River Where the Moon Rises” just days away, the two lead actors Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo talked about their chemistry.

“River Where the Moon Rises” will put a twist on the classic Goguryeo folk tale of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and General On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) passionate love story. The two youthful spirits will protect their love at all costs, regardless of what their fates hold for them, and in the process warm the hearts of the audience.

The two actors actually appeared together in the 2016 mini-drama “Page Turner,” which revolves around Yoon Yoo Seul (Kim So Hyun), an aspiring pianist who goes blind in a tragic accident, and Cha Sik (Ji Soo) who falls in love with her and looks after her in the sweetest ways possible.

Through “Page Turner,” Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo proved to have brilliant chemistry, and viewers are looking forward to how they’ll portray a historical romance drama this time.

kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-1.jpg

When asked about their chemistry, Kim So Hyun said, “Maybe it’s because it’s the second time we’re working together, but we got close really quickly. Ji Soo is so bright, and he has a unique personality, so we’re having fun filming on the drama set.”

Ji Soo answered the same question, saying, “It’s my second time working with Kim So Hyun, so I was able to film more comfortably. It was a shame that we only got to work together for a short time in ‘Page Turner,’ so it’s great that we’re able to team up again for a longer time for ‘River Where the Moon Rises.’ I can’t wait to see how the drama will turn out.”

kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453762wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo-discuss-their-chemistry-in-upcoming-drama-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

On 2/8/2021 at 2:38 PM, Breeze said:

Watch: Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, And Lee Ji Hoon Introduce “River Where The Moon Rises” In Making-Of Video

:open_mouth: So exciting!  The drama looks so epic!  

On 2/10/2021 at 4:27 PM, Breeze said:

Sohyun and Jisoo will join a radio show on 15th feb

Glad to see KBS finally doing some promotion...

14 hours ago, yeli said:

It is good they could be comfortable with each other quickly.  This is the kind of storyline that needs the OTP to have incredible chemistry:kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, raziela said:

Glad to see KBS finally doing some promotion...

Like finally! Although they are already promoting the drama after this one:glasses:

New character map.

3 hours ago, joccu said:

3 days  until this airs. 

IKR! So excited.:hwaiting:

But still waiting for VC to upload the moving posters( I wonder if the previously posted posters are the official ones) and the ost line up. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4