[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

Spoiler

I also think the same.

Another great episode. And glad we got that sweet moment between our before full angst:bawling:

even after 19 episodes I still don’t understand GG. From the preview, he said another I love you to MY. So he really loved her? And was only really suicidal? That’s it?:huh:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, yeli said:

I wonder what those 20 mins cut scenes are. 

:what!:there are more scenes? This production team is really fantastic. All their efforts and love for the drama are remarkable. 

5 hours ago, yeli said:

even after 19 episodes I still don’t understand GG. From the preview, he said another I love you to MY. So he really loved her? And was only really suicidal? That’s it?:huh:

I have a different interpretation of this. I think Geon is being consistent with his character. He has always loved the Princess. His dream was for them to build a new Goguryeo together. And he will do anything to have that. Including pretending to be in love with Mo Yong. It’s a toxic kind of love. I’m kinda suspicions about that scene when he says he loves Mo Yong. Though for Mo Yong’s sake, I hope that he meant it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

she is ready to kill the king...

The political situation was quite chaotic....I’m trying to understand the King’s behavior. Is it insecurity or arrogance that makes him behave this way? Whatever it is, History says he will be succeeded by Prince Geon Mu after his death in 618. 

New stills. I have to put it in spoilers because  :fearful:

Spoiler

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

New stills. I have to put it in spoilers because

I feel so sad right now...i only hope that scene from ep 20 preview in witch she tells him i know you is not a dream or her hallucinations...like Dal and his dead mom ghost...

Not ready for the end of this drama, especially for sad ending...i hope is just a plot twist, just like Wol Gwang do...that scene with the king otp faces...they did realise that idiot will ask them to fight again and again for his dream...or maybe until they both die...and they were ready to leave and start a familly...

is true...that is what we all want...

• Like 2

That part when Dal ask a request from Wol Gwang. It was not shown. Dal has a plan for the final battle. All the deleted scenes of PyeongOn were about them ready to leave everything behind after the final battle.  

PD Yoon explains the deleted scenes. 

• Like 3

More scenes...thanks shjky  ...

AWESOME...WAS LOVE THAT MAKE HER NOT TO GO AGAINST HER BROTHER...SHE WOULD OF WON...HER BROTHER WAS AFRAID...HE KNEW HE IS WEAK AND SHE ALWAYS WAS STRONGER...

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

HAPPY ENDING !!!I CAN'T WAIT THE SUBTITLES...

I AGREE IT WAS A LESSON!!!

Spoiler

THE MONK DID SAVED HIM...OUR PRINCESS AND HER BROTHER BECAME CLOSE AGAIN...GAJIN AND LADY HEO BECOME FRIENDS...SO SAD HER FATHER LORD HEO AND GENERAL GO DIED

SOME SCENES I LOVED

SEEMS HE COULD NOT REMEMBER HER

Spoiler

OUR GIRL MAKE SURE HE WILL REMEMBER HER...

Spoiler

STRONG WOMEN I AGREE

Spoiler

YES IT SEEMS SO HE DID THE RIGHT THING

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 Tweets per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag~ Thanks!
  • Like 5

I haven’t watched all of episode 19 or 20 yet so I will be back to this forum later to avoid spoilers.. It looks like we get our happy ending though? :fun:I was expecting Dal to die in the battlefield because it seemed like the drama was hinting at it but maybe it was to fool us viewers..

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Thank you to this wonderful team! You have all worked so hard:heartxoxo:

Sohyun truly deserve the daesang for this scene alone. I cried too:bawling:

i feel bad for YongGeon, but atleast we got this...

now start making your seven babies:ohboy2:

• Like 3

dont normally comment on drama but this RWTMR, if time allowed, would be an awesome saeguk production with InSso as the ml's! Their chemistry is so amazing and breathtaking, and they both have helped each other in advancing up their acting skills, especially KSH's kissing scene. She probably feels very comfortable with NIW, so the kisses went very touching and beautiful! Some twitter compared them to SYJ and HB, I certainly think that their melo scenes are comparable! They could really draw us in to their pain, their love and their tears. I actually think NIW's melo scenes are better than HB. They are still young and have a lot of opportunities before them. I hope their agencies will take good care of their career and not wasted their talents. I hope as they mature, they will meet again in another project in 5 years! and who knows, they could really become another "SYJ and HB" in real life!

And, truly hope that at least NIW will win the baeksang awards! I dont think other rookies can take on this General On role!

• Like 3

I'm really glad that our OTP got their happy ending because they really deserve it! (Although the whole thing with the last part was skeptical...but I'm just glad that On Dal and Gajin are together. I can't imagine how it'd be for Gajin if On Dal really died and she lived in Ghost Village by herself)

Also the BEST CAMEO award goes to KANG HA NEUL!! Seriously, this guy even appeared at the very last episode :lol:

The last episode really wrapped everything up and with the final war with Silla (although we didn't see any scenes with the King fighting Silla troops). I love how Go Geon and Mo Yong saved the Princess from the Silla troops :cutekitty: I was definitely sad when Go Geon sacrificed his life for the Princess... Despite all of his unacceptable actions, he never really let Pyeonggang go. I'm sad for Mo Yong because I really hope that Go Geon truly did love her... I'm glad that Mo Yong got up from this though and lived her own life, as Go Geon asked. That whole scene between Mo Yong and Go Geon was definitely heartbreaking. But I definitely laughed when Go Geon said that "these women don't listen" ha!

Okay and then we got On Dal's "fake death scene". Like seriously major props and kudos to Kim So Hyun and her acting! Her acting was so heartbreaking and real. That scene when Gajin was crying out to On Dal definitely got me and I definitely did teared up a bit..

I can't believe this drama is finished already... We went through all 20 episodes. I feel like time went by so fast from the beginning of the drama. I mentioned this before but we sure have been through alot with this drama and the STAFF of course! They worked hard and suffered the most with filming this drama. I am happy that the staff pulled through and delivered the drama. Really great historical drama and love how it foretells the love story between On Dal and Pyeonggang... Each episode knows how to grab your attention and overall the drama is fast-paced! For everyone who has been part of the form and following each week @andy78 @yeli @backstreetboysfan @shinkeru @sal2 @elan1 @Breeze @Madu Mita @tulip06 @scribbledjunkie@Sleepy Owl @agenth @totoro_mei @annaR

and for all yall silent lurkers (I'm sorry I couldn't list everyone!), it was great being on this ride together with this drama! I had fun discussing and going along this drama together :fullofhearts:

I'm not saying goodbye quite yet but just wanted to give a shoutout and thanks to everyone! We need to see Kim So Hyun win an award for her performance in this drama :isannoyed:

• Love 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, shinkeru said:

Victory Contents so quick with the BTS 

IKR! Tori is really good with the fans.

This scene is truly painful to watch:bawling:

I dunno what they’re doing but they’re so cute:joy:

YongGeon’s chemistry was so so good, but i was thinking the what if for  the character of these two:glasses:

5 hours ago, ferily said:

I'm not saying goodbye quite yet but just wanted to give a shoutout and thanks to everyone!

We need to see Kim So Hyun win an award for her performance in this drama 

Yes! Thank you everyone who participated even to the silent lurkers on this thread. I couldn’t name you all but I want to give special shoutout @ferily @andy78 @shinkeru @backstreetboysfan @rocher22 for staying. :heartxoxo:

And also to my co-oris @elan1 @Breeze @totoro_mei @Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan @Doldo See you next KSH drama :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1