[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

From ep 16 and 17 preview Go Won Pyo got betrayed by his son and lover and if he dies.. that’s a tragic death but deserved it...i can't wait...i wonder what will happen with his tribe...will they be killed?Go Won Pyo was ready to die to save his tribe...Dal father died so he can save his people too...

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

So happy for Kim So Hyun and Na In Woo’s nomination for Baeksang!! I hope we can see them together on the red carpet. Best wishes to both of them 

Happy Cry GIF by memecandyPyeongOn truly deserving of the nominations:bawling: 

seeing  all the nominees, it’s hard for them to win but I’m just happy they are both nominated.

i hope so too, but with the current situation, the best we could wish for is they both attend this event.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@yeli you’re right, I hope they could attend the event. The competition is fierce. I’m just happy they are getting acknowledged for their performances in this drama because they are so immersed in their roles. 

New stills for Episode 17

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

seems our general will save them again...i love him he can be so wild but when he is alone with her is just a big boy so sweet and gentle...

i wonder if is a happy moment or a sad one

On Dal vs general Go?Who will win?

Kim So Hyun And Na In Woo Share A Tender Kiss Amidst All The Chaos In “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” shared a sneak peek of the upcoming episode!

“River Where the Moon Rises” is a reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale that tells the love story between Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (Na In Woo).

In the previous episode, Gyeru Tribe’s Gochuga Go Won Pyo (Lee Hae Young) and his son Go Geon (Lee Ji Hoon) officially started their conspiracy to gain power over Goguryeo. With just four episodes left until the end, the drama unveiled stills of Pyeonggang, On Dal, and more in a fierce battle.

In the photos, Pyeonggang and On Dal duel against Go Won Pyo, Go Geon, and Doo Joong Seo (Han Jae Young). Pyeonggang stays by King Pyeongwon (Kim Bup Rae) as Doo Joong Seo stands before them with blood on his face. On Dal and Go Geon engage in a bloodthirsty fight, and they glare at each other with strong determination to win. Lastly, Pyeonggang points her sword at Go Won Pyo who is on his knees, and it will be interesting to see how she will punish the man who has sabotaged her life and taken away her loved ones.

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-2.jpg

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-1.jpg

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-61.jpg

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-51.jpg

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-3.jpg

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-41.jpg

The drama also revealed a sweet moment between Pyeonggang and On Dal.

Previously, the two battled against the enemies who tried to seize power. On Dal stayed by Pyeonggang’s side and put his heart and soul into protecting her and the throne.

In the newly released stills, Pyeonggang and On Dal face each other and share an affectionate embrace. On Dal carefully cradles her head between his palms and tenderly kisses her forehead. It’s as if he’s trying to comfort her, and she stays still as she accepts his loving gesture.

Spoiler

kim-so-hyun-na-in-woo-2.jpg

Spoiler

kim-so-hyun-na-in-woo-3.jpg

Spoiler

kim-so-hyun-na-in-woo-11.jpg

The next episode of “River Where the Moon Rises” airs on April 12 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463720wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-na-in-woo-share-a-tender-kiss-amidst-all-the-chaos-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

On Dal vs general Go?Who will win?

Seems we’re gonna get that excerpt from the novel where Geon taunts Dal as being the Princess’ puppet. Geon has become crazy, seriously. :rage:

also possible big spoiler here from Lee Ji Hoon’s IG 

Spoiler

:omg:This week’s episodes will be so intense!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Heartbreaking episode...Dal ended their marriage!!!

ep 18 preview:

ep 18 preview...complete version ...did they changed history?i know will be a time jump...seems the new king will ask her if she wants to be king not just king 's sister and princess...

seems the king met the monk ...the prince heard their talk...they sure made some changes from the novel...Dal never left his bride...that Silla king died in 579 i think...and Gajin father was king until 590...i need subtitles

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 3

Dang so definitely looks like we’ll get a time jump next episode, but On Dal left AND broke off their marriage? :fear: I can understand about leaving since being a general might’ve been too much for him but wow he broke of their marriage?

Also wow.. Go Geon going to Silla, no surprise there to be honest. He’ll probably part take in the war between Gogoryeo and Silla. Looks like he’ll come back though.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, ferily said:

Dang so definitely looks like we’ll get a time jump next episode

there is a time jump 4 years later...and the king from Silla is still alive...they already said that some facts will not be like in history...Gajin father was king until 590...ep 17 and 18 will be 4 years later and her brother is already king...i wonder why did he changed so much

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shinkeru said:

I’m at a loss for words.... this episode was just too sad, if only Ga Jin and Dal can just live outside the Palace 

For the nth time writernim, let them go back to ghost valley and live happily ever after:bawling:

GG really became a Psycho. I hope they’ll kill him on the next episode ;)

But really, LJH’s acting in those emotional scenes deserves an award.

is it just me or Ondal looks like his father with that beard?

i wonder what really happened to the crown prince to become like that. 

• Like 4

Seems Dal  life still not happy even he live outside Palace and not go war anymore...I hope he will go back to her ...Or Gajin will go back to him...i miss their scenes together...their love...i have the feeling that the king fear his sister he knows she is stronger than him...fear that she might want to plot against him...so he left her alone might even hope she will die in war...she lost half of her men...

• Like 4

Very sad episode indeed. :tears:  

I think On dal got very exhausted feeling he was loosing himself bit by bit... Loosing his nanny was just the last nail in the coffin. Also the fact that they have vey different priority made them drift apart, even if On dal knew what relationship he got himself into. Being the only one having his partner as nr.1 while she could not give what he needed make for a not very good way to make the relationship strong. I guess my point is that he did the right thing to keeping his sanity. 

But I guess maybe our girl herself gonna go back to On Dal and live in the ghost village. 

Looks like new enemy is lurking in Silla coming forward. Feel like this is a battle never gonna end... 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ferily said:

Dang so definitely looks like we’ll get a time jump next episode, but On Dal left AND broke off their marriage? I can understand about leaving since being a general might’ve been too much for him but wow he broke of their marriage?

Also wow.. Go Geon going to Silla, no surprise there to be honest. He’ll probably part take in the war between Gogoryeo and Silla. Looks like he’ll come back though.

But they never gotten married? Didn’t they just pretend and lied to everyone? But it’s sad anyways  :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Damn, I didn't realize how hard On Dal's mother death would hit T-T I thought she was alive after watching Episode 18 preview before watching the episode but nope Go Geon killed her :bawling: And then when Dal left the necklace hanging and Gajin saw it.. :criesariver: Dal leaving because he believes that more precious people will die because of them two. Gosh this episode was filled with many heartbreaks..

Okay, so is there some conflict between the Crown Prince and Gajin? Also anyone else get some weird sensation right before the time jump and they panned into the Crown Prince face with the dramatic music playing, thinking that the Crown Prince is going to do something bad...might just be me overthinking but I just got that vibe at that scene.

So Go Geon going to be coming back to Gogoryeo as an Silla envoy, that will definitely surprise EVERYONE! But seriously, like father like son... Go Geon ended up becoming like his father. Despite the fact that Go Geon is bad, I still really ship Mo Yong and Go Geon together haha :D They make such a great couple and I really like the two of them together?! Anyone else??

Also LOVE the match up between Go Won Pyo vs. Gajin and then On Dal vs. Go Geon. The transition between the two scenes and how the fight scenes were choreographed, AMAZING. Love that they showed GWP knock the sword out of Gajin hand but we see her catch it with her other hand. You know she truly was an assassin with all of her swordmanship.

This episode was definitely a heartbreaker but I'm really curious to see what happens next since Go Won Pyo arc is over and it seems like Go Geon might do something next :huh:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1