[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

Yeah, that part about wiping out memories that happened to Gajin still doesn’t sit well with me haha I also don’t get what that assassin chief story is, I mean we see his backstory and all, but it’s not like it was the King’s fault because he was the one who committed the mistake as he said so. Tbh, I’m not so sure I want Mo Yong to be working with him now. 

I sure hope we get more from that preview kiss scene. And also can we request a separate BTS just from that scene!  :smooches3:It’s amazing how fast both So Hyun and In Woo bonded in just less than two weeks to have really good chemistry and be comfortable filming those intimate scenes. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Dal and Ga Jin's relationship is just so pure. What I love about them is that they are sure of their feelings for each other. No one is second-guessing themselves in the relationship.

Gun/Mo Yong, on the other hand, has tension written all over their interactions (which I'm loving, btw). I just hope they'll both be redeemed in the end. They're in a dangerous situation trying to play both sides of this political conflict.

• Like 5

KBS’s “River Where the Moon Rises,” which has maintained its lead in this time slot for several weeks despite a major casting change. The March 22 episode of “River Where the Moon Rises” recorded average nationwide ratings of 7.3 and 8.7 percent, a small drop from last week.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460579wpp/joseon-exorcist-strong-premiere-viewership-ratings

Fierce new competition!

• Like 6

Knetz gets excited with another kiss scene of Kim Sohyun and Na Inwoo for drama 'River Where The Moon Rises'!

, 2021

84e7e762f39c8ee28ce6fd80b0a072c8_mp4.gif

This is a preview.

Netizens comments :

- Oh my!!

- Aaaa!!

- Heol oh my!!

- Ha... Crazy.

- It's the best.

- I like it.

- Whoa this is crazy. 

- Crazy. 

- Wow, that's amazing. She's naturally pretty.

- Kim Sohyun's face is so beautiful.

https://www.storykpop.com/2021/03/knetz-gets-excited-with-another-kiss.html

Inwoo'a ear:hahah!:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Na In Woo Tears Up As He Stands At A Crossroads In “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS’s “River Where the Moon Rises” released new heartbreaking stills of Na In Woo!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” is a drama that retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

The March 22 broadcast of episode 11 showed On Dal walking the bloodstained path. The episode ended with On Dal’s facial expression which made him appear as if he had been shocked by his own actions after slaying the enemy.

Previously, On Dal trained by following the teachings of Wol Kwang (Jasper Cho), who was introduced to him by Pyeonggang. When On Dal went down to the village because he missed Pyeonggang so much, he witnessed Lady Sa (Hwang Young Hee) being hit with an arrow and Pyeonggang in danger. Losing all rationality, On Dal began to slay the enemies with his sword.

Viewers were also shocked to see On Dal walk the bloodstained path as his father general On Hyup (Kang Ha Neul) had feared he would but were also concerned for On Dal’s wellbeing for experiencing something like this for the first time.

In the newly released stills, On Dal sheds a single tear with a heart-wrenching expression. The new image of On Dal is in stark contrast to the normally bright and energetic smile On Dal shares with Pyeonggang.

Spoiler

Na-In-Woo6.jpg

The preview depicts On Dal at a crossroads as he questions whether he’ll continue to wield the sword or let it down after slaying a human for the first time. On Dal had begun to wield a sword because Pyeonggang had told him to learn and because of the admiration he had for his father at a young age. However, he had personally not thought long enough about why he should wield a sword and the resulting aftermath. The images draw curiosity for what decision On Dal will reach and what the meaning behind his tears could be.

Spoiler

Na-In-Woo-22.jpg

The production team shared, “On Dal, who has slain a person for the first time, falls into great shock. Today (March 23), On Dal will chose whether he will continue to wield a sword and walk the path of a warrior or if he will lay down his sword. Na In Woo portrayed these concerns of On Dal with his acting that has great depth. Please anticipate what decision On Dal will make and what will resonate from Na In Woo’s acting as he immerses himself into On Dal.”

The next episode of “River Where the Moon Rises” will air on March 23 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460634wpp/na-in-woo-tears-up-as-he-stands-at-a-crossroads-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 3

“Take off all pretense” yes we’re waiting for that...Turn the fake marriage into reality :D

Naver comments.. all good and positive response :allgoodlol:

5853-D0-AE-8-E30-4208-B5-D7-5-AB98-C533-

Spoiler

4-D275502-D708-45-A8-8350-A002-A8454-E2-

@ferily

This is a more detailed explanation of the cave scene. The article is a bit long with lots of pictures, but a good read. 

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2021/03/22/river-where-the-moon-rises-ep-11-the-cave-scene/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, shinkeru said:

“Take off all pretense” yes we’re waiting for that...Turn the fake marriage into reality

yes !!!yes!we all want to see that!A real marriage !!!is good they are honest with each other!!!

MORE:

Kim So Hyun And Na In Woo Have A Tense Duel In “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” shared a glimpse of the upcoming episode!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” is a drama that retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

The storyline is becoming more complex as Pyeonggang and On Dal head for their dreams. Pyeonggang desires to create a new Goguryeo while On Dal trains hard to become an imperator. In the previous episode, On Dal witnessed Lady Sa (Hwang Young Hee) being hit with an arrow and Pyeonggang in danger. Losing all rationality, On Dal began to slay the enemies with his sword.

In the newly released stills, Pyeonggang and On Dal have a duel with swords. Pyeonggang grips onto her weapon as she gazes at On Dal. He does his best to wield his sword, but her sword digs into his shoulder. Despite that, On Dal keeps his eyes on Pyeonggang, and his complicated expression tugs at viewers’ hearts.

Spoiler
Spoiler

kim-so-hyun-na-in-woo5.jpg

The production team shared, “Pyeonggang and Ondal will duel for the first time. The match will not only confirm each other’s skills, but also shed all the pretensions that hide their sincerity, which will have a huge impact on their relationship. Please look forward to Kim So Hyun and Na In Woo’s performance as they portray the changes between Pyeonggang and On Dal in detail.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460660wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-na-in-woo-have-a-tense-duel-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, yeli said:

I love that her opinion of NIW changed. That rarely happens for her. Haha! And it's a testament as to how he can be compelling as an actor. You hate him as the antagonist in Mr. Queen and Mystic Pop-up Bar and yet here he is proving that he is capable of being a male lead by taking on the role of On Dal.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yeli said:

seems like koala will continue watching. And for once, a positive review from her

i'm so happy this drama and their actors deserve it!!!!There are 2 women in Gajin :one is the warrior Gajin ,this  is the one that begin to love the fool...she also realised that he is very strong ...and one day  this woman got her memories back and remembered she is Princess Pyeonggang and that once she wanted to be king and the love she felt for her Goguryeo...yes she gave up on her dream to become a king as she loves her brother and father too much...is the Princess Pyeonggang that decided to use her fool even if she loves him...great story!!!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I AM BASICALLY HYPERVENTILATING OVER THE COUPLE SCENES (both Lead and Secondary) IN THIS EPISODE!!!:heart:

All the Gun/Mo Yong scenes had tension written all over it. And gosh, he really has his way with words when it comes to her. "Why don't you find a way to enter into my heart?" I am trying my best not to swoon because his father still has control over him but waaahhh...

• Like 6

This drama just keeps getting better each week. The plot is fast paced. We get heart stopping action scenes and heart fluttering scenes. Go Geun starts to fall for Mo Yong. I hope it’s not part of her plan to trick Go Geun this way :bawling:

Episode 13 Preview

Spoiler

It was Northern Zhou invasion. Wait, Silla was in the Southern region. So this is an attack from another territory? 

Spoiler

We got two ships next week :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, shinkeru said:

This drama just keeps getting better each week.

I agree...Go has finally a woman ready to put him first ...Ondal the woman version...she sent a fake message to Silla !!!seems she betrayed Silla for him!

• Like 5