[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

Did you hear this ? I love all of them :criesariver: I hope Korean viewers wiil see yours effort and unselfishness

i agree...they are a great team ready to save the drama!!!They have my respect!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Knetz talks about the new modified version of Kim Sohyun's poster for drama 'River Where The Moon Rises'.

823dfd785ffb1996e5fb7feb6c48f022.jpg.webp         

Netizens comments :

- So cool.

- I like this more. 

- Good.

- Wow so cool.

- Our Sohyun is so cool ♡

- You're really good. This is the beginning of the production company.

- Heol the poster really cool ㅠㅠ

- Cool Sohyun ㅠㅠ 

- Wow amazing so cool. 

- Sohyun this is great ㅠㅠㅠ

https://www.storykpop.com/2021/03/knetz-talks-about-new-modified-version.html

• Like 5

Dang this thread has been popping since the last time I visited! First off, WOW Na In Woo is appearing starting from episode 7 (today's episode)?! I thought he was going to appear starting episode 9 but it looks like they must've really rushed filming for episode 7-8 to have him be the new Ondal. Seriously kudos to all the staff and actors/actresses for this drama. They are working very hard... I saw the article about some of them not receiving payment for reshooting scenes and man, too kind! I hope that the production team can at least use alot of the scenes that they filmed already, with the exception of the scenes with Jisoo of course.

Looks like my guesses about the ratings were right and they did, in fact, go up! :D I think the whole news draw more viewers so I'm glad to see that the ratings of the drama weren't affected. Oh man but episode 8 preview though :O Pyeonggang really taking action and being involved with politics.. Ahhh I hope Ondal and her will still be on good terms with their relationship despite Pyeonggang being in the Palace and apparently people want her to marry Go Geon?!

I also still need to watch episode 6 so I'm still a bit behind :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, ferily said:

I also still need to watch episode 6 so I'm still a bit behind :sweatingbullets:

In ep 6 the scene where Gajin confessed to being a princess was very good. How many times ı watched this scene , ı don't know:sweat_smile: 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Several “River Where The Moon Rises” Cast Members Decide To Film Reshoots Without Payment

With “River Where the Moon Rises” having to carry out reshoots, many cast members have offered to not receive payment for the re-filming.

It was confirmed on March 5 that the drama’s star Ji Soo would depart from the drama after recent school bullying accusations, and Na In Woo has taken over his role of On Dal for re-filming. More than 95 percent of the filming had been completed before Ji Soo’s departure.

According to news outlets Star News and Herald Pop, sources from the drama stated that actors including Lee Ji HoonWang Bit NaChoi Yu HwaKi Eun SeRyoo Ui Hyun, and Kim Hee Jung have told the production team that they will not receive payment for the reshoots. It was shared that the production team has expressed their gratitude to the cast members. According to an unconfirmed report from OSEN, Yoon Joo Man has also decided to not take payment.

Lee Ji Hoon’s agency TH Company stated to EDaily, “The production company has also suffered damage due to this incident. They are co-workers, and this decision was made with the hope that it could be of even a small amount of help.”

Wang Bit Na’s agency Elrise commented to SpoTVNews, “We did not receive any particular request from the production company, but she decided to not receive payment for the re-filming.” They continued, “Wang Bit Na is friendly with Director Yoon Sang Ho to the point that she made a special appearance in his previous drama ‘King Maker: The Change of Destiny‘ as well. We hope that it will be of even a bit of help.”

Na In Woo makes his first appearance in the show as On Dal in episode 7, which aired on March 8.

Watch “River Where the Moon Rises” below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458215wpp/several-river-where-the-moon-rises-cast-members-decide-to-film-reshoots-without-payment

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

36 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

Hi, just a small question : Can I start to watch this drama with episode 7 or do I have to watch from the beginning?

you should watch it from ep 1 to better understand the story

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

Several “River Where The Moon Rises” Cast Members Decide To Film Reshoots Without Payment

With “River Where the Moon Rises” having to carry out reshoots, many cast members have offered to not receive payment for the re-filming.

It was confirmed on March 5 that the drama’s star Ji Soo would depart from the drama after recent school bullying accusations, and Na In Woo has taken over his role of On Dal for re-filming. More than 95 percent of the filming had been completed before Ji Soo’s departure.

According to news outlets Star News and Herald Pop, sources from the drama stated that actors including Lee Ji HoonWang Bit NaChoi Yu HwaKi Eun SeRyoo Ui Hyun, and Kim Hee Jung have told the production team that they will not receive payment for the reshoots. It was shared that the production team has expressed their gratitude to the cast members. According to an unconfirmed report from OSEN, Yoon Joo Man has also decided to not take payment.

Lee Ji Hoon’s agency TH Company stated to EDaily, “The production company has also suffered damage due to this incident. They are co-workers, and this decision was made with the hope that it could be of even a small amount of help.”

Wang Bit Na’s agency Elrise commented to SpoTVNews, “We did not receive any particular request from the production company, but she decided to not receive payment for the re-filming.” They continued, “Wang Bit Na is friendly with Director Yoon Sang Ho to the point that she made a special appearance in his previous drama ‘King Maker: The Change of Destiny‘ as well. We hope that it will be of even a bit of help.”

Na In Woo makes his first appearance in the show as On Dal in episode 7, which aired on March 8.

Watch “River Where the Moon Rises” below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458215wpp/several-river-where-the-moon-rises-cast-members-decide-to-film-reshoots-without-payment

That is so kind!  what an amazing team!:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

“River Where The Moon Rises” Maintains Lead In Ratings As Na In Woo Makes His First Appearance

KBS’s “River Where the Moon Rises” has held on to its lead in viewership ratings as Na In Woo takes over Ji Soo‘s role.

Earlier this week, Ji Soo left the drama due to recent school bullying accusations and Na In Woo took over the role of On Dal. KBS had planned on editing On Dal out as much as possible from episodes 7 and 8, but due to the efforts of the other cast members in reshooting scenes, Na In Woo made his first appearance in episode 7, which aired on March 8.

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 8 episode of “River Where the Moon Rises” recorded average nationwide ratings of 6.7 and 8.7 percent. This is relatively similar to last episode‘s ratings of 6.6 and 9.2 percent and is a promising start for the drama as it adjusts to the major change in casting.

On tvN, “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” recorded ratings of 5.491 percent, a drop from last week’s new personal best of 6.299 percent.

On JTBC, “She Would Never Know” recorded ratings of 1.614 percent, similar but a slight drop from last week.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458262wpp/river-where-the-moon-rises-maintains-lead-in-ratings-as-na-in-woo-makes-his-first-appearance

CONGRATULATIONS...

• Blob 6