[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

20 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i agree...but i think they must let a scene with Ondal and Gajin(EVEN IF IS THE ONE THAT WAS FILMED WITH JISOO)the one otp meet after he is released from prison and she tells him she can't leave with him...i also think that might be the moment we watched in one of the trailers Ondal saying she is his destiny and that one day will be his bride...

If can have otp scene can become happy. It is first time have see drama that need to change male lead and film quickly. Anything can have will support. All hardwork can hope have good reward. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is first time have see drama that need to change male lead and film quickly. Anything can have will support. All hardwork can hope have good reward. 

my second time i watched You Are Too Much Koo Hye-sun (episode 1-6) replaced by Jang Hee-jin...sorry to say but i did not like the drama after they had to change Koo Hye-sun!!!i hope actor Na In Woo will do a great job playing Dal

• Like 2

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

i read there will be but they'll cut most of JISOO/DAL scenes...

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

I read this . Tomorrow new ep will air and VC said :

victorycontents IG STORY [TRANS]

The day to visit the River Where The Moon Rises!

Part 7-8 Please look forward seeing whether the handsome On-Dal will appear tomorrow or not. Ps. If you miss it, you'll regret it..

Translated by rwtmr_sohyun ,twitter

Thanks for the info guys!!! :)

let's hope they managed to film 1 or 2 scenes at least for episodes 7 and 8...would be a wonderful surprise for drama fans.. It would be nice eh.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, sal2 said:

We got first stills for our new On Dal. :D 

I admire his bravery. I can’t  imagine how hard it must be for him, filling in without so much preparation for the character. 

despicable me animation GIF

• Like 5

In a confusing situation, the production team is focusing on renewing the atmosphere of the scene. Kim So-hyun took the lead. She is resolutely focused on matching her breath with her new partner, Na In Woo. Inside and outside the field, there is an expectation that Kim So-hyun's 'Naegong' (experience, internal skills) , the 13th year of her debut this year, will add great power to the drama. One broadcast official said, "I was surprised to see her shooting without much agitation despite the sudden change."

The viewer's attention also turns to her. She led the reinterpretation of the story of Pyeonggang, the princess of Goguryeo from the front, and raised the audience rating to the 10% level (Nielsen Korea), and there is an expectation that he will reap the beauty of the kind afterwards.

In response, Love Alarm Season 2 which is released on Netflix on the 12th, starred by Kim So-hyun, also rose to the topic. The main characters of the historical drama and youth romance were released side by side, in the morning of the 8th, she will introduce Love Alarm Season 2 ' at an online production presentation, and will reveal her current heart and determination briefly.

cr:shirlley0604

New character chart

Resim

• Like 4

KBS’s “River Where the Moon Rises” Production Company Teases New Episodes To Star Actor Na In Woo As “On Dal”

“You’ll regret it if you miss it!”

56mLBiJe9Oi3mWm1TvSBODfiyhwjBgriVmq-ynRqO3xxa1xAZGYh5bdHA2KQfQZiOAD7_OFTFmJxXUlSdxtaahQcGHuC-M9xQurVEf_bvVAptvU=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

With actor Ji Soo enlisting following his bullying controversy, KBS‘s new K-Drama River Where The Moon Rises had to undergo a switch in the actor to portray the main character, On Dal.

Initially, KBS announced that the production team Victory Contents and the broadcasting station will edit Ji Soo out as much as possible from episodes 7 and 8 and will re-shoot the drama to star actor Na In Woo starting with episode 9.

The production team, however, teased the upcoming episodes on their official Instagram story — hinting that Na In Woo will actually appear starting with episode 7 to air March 8, 2021 KST.

Soon after the Instagram story, Korean press reported that an informant from the broadcasting station confirmed that Na In Woo in fact completed some of the re-shoot over the weekend and the impending episodes 7 and 8 will now feature the new On Dal.

River Where The Moon Rises fans look forward to this week’s debut of “the handsome On Dal.”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/river-moon-rises-production-company-teases-new-episodes-feature-actor-na-in-woo/

• Like 4

“River Where The Moon Rises” Previews Na In Woo’s First Appearance As On Dal

River Where the Moon Rises” has made a quick transition!

Previously on March 5, Ji Soo‘s departure from the drama was confirmed due to recent school bullying accusations, and it was revealed that Na In Woo would be taking over for the role of On Dal. At the time, it was announced that Na In Woo would first appear in episode 9, and scenes featuring On Dal would be edited out as much as possible from episodes 7 and 8.

However, in order to maximize the quality of the drama, the production team and actors worked quickly for Na In Woo to appear even earlier than planned.

The stills released on March 8 preview Na In Woo’s entrance in episode 7.

With his messily tied hair and soft smile, Na In Woo has perfectly transformed into On Dal and also shows strong chemistry with Lady Sa (Hwang Young Hee), a mother-like figure for the character.

na-in-woo-.jpeg

na-in-woo-1.jpeg

A third image shows a completely new and charismatic side of On Dal wearing neat clothing and hair along with a serious facial expression.

na-in-woo-2.jpeg

The production team commented, “In order to show the viewers a higher quality drama, Na In Woo’s appearance has been pushed forward earlier. We express gratitude to the other actors and staff who have all come together with collective minds to make this happen.” They added, “We ask that you look forward to episode 7 with anticipation for On Dal portrayed by Na In Woo, who caused everyone on set to exclaim with awe, ‘It’s On Dal,’ the moment he appeared on camera in costume.”

Episode 7 of “River Where the Moon Rises” will air on March 8 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458083wpp/river-where-the-moon-rises-previews-na-in-woos-first-appearance-as-on-dal

• Like 7

3 hours ago, yeli said:

I admire his bravery. I can’t  imagine how hard it must be for him, filling in without so much preparation for the character. 

Deserve have many success for hardwork. Wait see if can also have new poster. 

• Like 5

I dropped this show after 2 episodes even if I love Kim So Hyun so much because for some reason, I wasn't feeling Ji Soo's On Dal. I like him as an actor but for this particular role, I don't know, I just don't feel him. Now that In Woo is casted (I loved him in Mr. Queen), I could pick this up again and see his dynamics with everyone. I'm glad he is shown earlier than later.

• Like 9

he memorize the script only for few days and spent the weekend to complete the shoot for ep 7? this guy is craaaaaaaaaaazy

kudos for all the actors, staff, team and everyone who have to suffer. good luck for the drama!!!!

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, annaR said:

he memorize the script only for few days and spent the weekend to complete the shoot for ep 7? this guy is craaaaaaaaaaazy

kudos for all the actors, staff, team and everyone who have to suffer. good luck for the drama!!!!

It is not easy to learn script quickly. After bad luck of last week can wish only good happen to drama now. Happy to see new ondal and chemistry with princess. 

• Like 5

Kim So Hyun’s Return To The Palace Stirs Up Trouble In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Kim So Hyun’s Return To The Palace Stirs Up Trouble In “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” shared some stills of the turbulent return of Kim So Hyun to the royal palace.

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” is a new drama that retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (formerly played by Ji Soo and currently played by Na In Woo).

The next episode will show the events that follow after Pyeonggang regains her princess status. The newly released stills foreshadow a fierce political power. In one photo, Pyeonggang seems to saying something to her father King Pyeongwon (Kim Bup Rae), who is in deep thought. In another photo, Hae Mo Yong (Choi Yoo-hwa) is kneeling on the floor in front of the royal family. Go Won Pyo’s (Lee Hae Young’s) serious expression hints that something unusual is happening.

river-where-the-moon-rises2.jpg

The aristocrats of Goguryeo’s imperial family are feeling nervous and threatened by the emergence of Pyeonggang. They were the ones who killed Queen Yeon (Kim So Hyun) eight years ago, so they are not happy about Pyeonggang’s return since she knows the truth. As a result, viewers are focused on what actions these aristocrats will take in order to not lose their power to Pyeonggang.

Hae Mo Yong, who was captured by the royal family, also knew about Pyeonggang’s identity and was thinking about how to use the information to her advantage. It will be intriguing to find out why she was brought to the palace and how she will affect the power struggle between Pyeonggang and the aristocrats.

The production crew stated, “Hae Mo Yong is a figure closely related to the Goguryeo Conference, and her appearance will bring great tension to Goguryeo’s imperial family. Pyeonggang will also become actively involved in the power struggle within the royal family that is centered around Hae Mo Yong. Please look forward to the seventh episode that will show Hae Mo Yong’s influence on the power struggle as well as Pyeonggang’s official involvement in it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458137wpp/kim-so-hyuns-return-to-the-palace-stirs-up-trouble-in-river-where-the-moon-rises?fbclid=IwAR3ZU28chiwemCtRMGl0nLOJCwljja6-MIFkFdDrc7KXSwAO670gLCwSTsc

• Like 5

I am amazed how quickly this all went down.  it's amazing that a new actor came on board and is going to appear in episode 7.  I thought Ji Soo did a good acting job but I am very much looking forward to Na In Woo as On Dal. He was very good in Mr. Queen.  it is bitter sweet for him to have a lead role, but under sad circumstances.  

• Like 5

I’m very impressed at the turn of events. Didn’t expect them to move this fast! Thought it would just be editing out of Ondal’s scenes from Episode 7 and 8. I’m not complaining though. And I’m glad they decided in going along with this week’s broadcast.

The still pictures of Na In Woo look really good. Based on that alone, we can already see two sides of Ondal’s character. I’m excited to watch how Na In Woo’s performace play out onscreen with the rest of the cast.  

Edited by shinkeru
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1