[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

Lee Ji Hoon And Kim So Hyun Have An Intense 2nd Encounter In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Lee Ji Hoon And Kim So Hyun Have An Intense 2nd Encounter In “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” released more stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” is a new drama that retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (Ji Soo).

Spoilers

Pyeonggang was born as a princess of Goguryeo, but after losing her memories as a child, she grew up as the assassin Yeom Ga Jin. In the previous episode, Yeom Ga Jin was ordered to murder King Pyeongwon (Kim Bup Rae), the king of Goguryeo and her real father, for her final mission as an assassin. Goguryeo’s top general Go Geon (Lee Ji Hoon) protected the king and chased after Yeom Ga Jin, but he eventually lost her.

In the new stills, Yeom Ga Jin and Go Geon meet once again. Yeom Ga Jin firmly holds up a dagger, her weapon of choice, unwilling to back down. Go Geon stoically blocks her attack as he unsheathes a fancy sword. Unlike their first meeting, Yeom Ga Jin does not cover her face this time, leading viewers to wonder if Go Geon will realize that she is actually Pyeonggang, whom he knew when she was young.

Kim-So-Hyun-13.jpgLee-Ji-Hoon3.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “Yeom Ga Jin will set off on her journey to discover her identity. Go Geon, who regards Pyeonggang as his everything, will be an important part of this process. Please look forward to the changes that will come about after they meet.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455729wpp/lee-ji-hoon-and-kim-so-hyun-have-an-intense-2nd-encounter-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, yeli said:

the two osts are full of spoilers

yes we can see that general GO lost the fights for her heart and she seems is a better warrior ...and it looks that she teaches her fool to read write  and fight...she is the one that made him general,is "her creation" ...and we do realise that she loves too,even if  drama sinopsis said :she wanted to use him at first to get the crown

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

ep 3 was great ...she finally met her nanny and confronted foolish king...her childhood fashbacks were heartbreaking...foolish king was a loving dad...and we will have more in ep 4...when she was in her mother arms and the king was with them...omg those people ruined their familly...i think they put something in king's drink to make him mad ...or maybe some sort poison ...he needs help for sure...the best thing is that in ep 4 we will have more otp moments...

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Aww the episode 4 trailer though :sad1: The way Gajin smiled at the end to Ondal, ahh!! My feels! Looks like Gajin will try to discover her true identity.. I haven't watched episode 3 yet but I am looking forward to today's episode :D

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

11 hours ago, yeli said:

will not ship. I will not ship. I WILL NOT SHIP!!!:sweat_smile:

too late for me. I want to split her up into two people :bawling:

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

ep 3 was great ...she finally met her nanny and confronted foolish king...her childhood fashbacks were heartbreaking...foolish king was a loving dad...and we will have more in ep 4...when she was in her mother arms and the king was with them...omg those people ruined their familly...i think they put something in king's drink to make him mad ...or maybe some sort poison ...he needs help for sure...the best thing is that in ep 4 we will have more otp moments...

the last scene was so heart breaking :bawling:

I can’t :(

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Aww the episode 4 trailer though The way Gajin smiled at the end to Ondal, ahh!! My feels! Looks like Gajin will try to discover her true identity.. I haven't watched episode 3 yet but I am looking forward to today's episode :D

This drama is destroying my heart. I need to go eat my feelings 

Oh My God Omg GIF

Chocolate Cake GIF

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

ep 3 confirmed that the chief knew who she was...they made her like this ...they want her to be the one that kills the foolish king...

Yes! 

Can you clarify for me, did GG father hired the chief or one of the assassins (the one that killed the baby) or both? 

im thinking that even if GG father is working alongside with chief, chief still has his own agenda as well, that’s why he was willing to team up with him. Just my prediction, what do you think? 

• Insightful 4
  • Blob 1