Made In Korea: 11 Trendsetting K-Designers Who Dressed Korean Celebs

What’s K-pop without K-fashion? Behind a well-dressed star is always an innovative designer whose work is even more amplified by the wearer’s charisma and innate sense of style. These Korean designers are shining the light on Korea as a hub for creative talents in fashion: Hanbok Pride Korea’s traditional clothing, hanbok, is not only a symbol […]

The post Made In Korea: 11 Trendsetting K-Designers Who Dressed Korean Celebs appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 9 months later...

I think these are the best designers in Korea, and it's obvious that K-pop stars choose the best of the best for themselves. Among my friends, there are talented designers with great promise for the future. Recently, my friend was celebrating his birthday, and I didn’t know what to give him. I found many gift ideas on this source https://masterbundles.com/gift-ideas-for-graphic-designers/ which helped me choose the right option for my friend. I think for such talented people, it's worth choosing creative and unusual gifts.