Re-watch event: Revenge!

partyon

Re-watch event: Revenge! I want to watch it!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. I would like to watch the following revenge drama(s)

• Money Flower with Jang Hyuk oppa
    • Secret (Love) with Ji Sung oppa
    • The Innocent Man with Song Joong Ki oppa
    • I might participate later
    • Sorry, not interested. Revenge is not my thing.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2020 at 04:00 PM

4 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Hi! I will rewatch Money Flower with you guys! It’s one of my favorite dramas of ALL time!

And I’m interested in checking out Innocent Man

Happy to hear you want to join us! :dorakiss:

Feel free to check out the Money Flower and Innocent Man re-watch threads and answer the polls.

We have plenty of people who are watching these dramas for the first time, and many of us have watched some of these dramas before.

Everybody please join our revenge party!

Revenge!

yZw-mEC0m8NyVf26lpG0_fIJRVjxUmBJv4RGFl98

Thanks for the invite @partyon!

I'm still quite occupied over some things (where did my September go???), so I'm not sure I can join. Revenge isn't really my thing...though when I get even I get more than even, hahahaha!

It might still  be possible to join watching later, cross fingers. Meanwhile, all participants, have a good time watching! :)

@partyon thanks for tagging me!

My drama plate is so heaping full right now I am not sure I can do a rewatch...:tears:

Of the three options, the only one I have not watched is Money Flower. I like Innocent Man a little bit better than Secret, although both are really good. I may just join to watch Money Flower if the new dramas are not holding up. 

Innocent Man is a special drama for me because it’s one of the dramas that got me hooked back into dramaland, specifically kdramas. I remember that I watched it when it only has 8 episodes, and I binge-watched it, under my blanket so as not to disturb sleeping hubby, on my small iPod screen. It is also the drama that made me learn how to search for and download raw episodes, the soft-subs and joined them together. LOL.... T’was the time... 

Archived