[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Poisoned Love 恋爱吧,食梦君!

sugarplum892

wgZX8_4f.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 恋爱吧,食梦君!
English title: Poisoned Love

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 24

Director:  Chen Gang (陈钢)

Broadcast Period: 9/24/2020

Cast:

Ma Meng Wei as Fang Yan
Li Yun Xi as Fang Yan (young)
Ao Rui Peng as Shi Meng
Xu Jia Xi as Shi Meng (young)
Luo Zheng as Shi Yi
K Shao as Shi Yi (young)
Ma Dong Chen as Hao Yingjun
Shi Qing Yan as Zuo Yao
Wu Cheng Ze as Xiang Weilin
Su Xin as Ling Fangqin
Zhao Shuai as Xiao K
Ma Da Bao as Zuo You
Cheng Shi Yu as Gu Yuanzhou
Xin Ru Yi as Gu Wei
Gao Hua Yang as Doctor Cui
Zhang Lin Sheng as Da Shi
Wang Zi Yan as Director
Ye Hai Wen as Lin Lin
You Yi Yi as Nina
Leng Hai Ming as Shi Jianhua
Li Qiang as CEO Zheng
Zheng Wen Long as CEO Chen
Zeng Xi Tang as Yi Ming
He Xiao Hu as Lao Wang
Wang Jia Li as Ke Ke
Wang Si Yu as Ding Yi

Synopsis:

The story revolves a dubbing genius Qi Jia, who suffers from sleepwalking due to a trauma; and a film producer Shi Meng. Shi Meng helps Qi Jia walk out of her traumatic experience, but Qi Jia recognized the wrong person, and thought his brother Shi Yi was the one who helped her. The three of them grew through misunderstands, and untied the knot in their heart. 
(Source: DramaWiki) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

i watched it all 24 episode last night. Nice drama ... The female lead reminds me of Love is Deep's female lead. I thought they are the same person but they are actually not. hahahahahaha.. (forgive me, they really look the same to me) ... 

The story plot is simple and nice. No draggy.. my first time to watch Ao Rui Peng acting. As for Luo Zheng, i know he can dance, and sing in Idol Producer and Youth with You. And i have watched a few of his drama and his acting is getting more and more improved. 

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Poisoned Love 恋爱吧,食梦君!

Archived