YG Entertainment Completes Construction Of New, Bigger Headquarters

Newsie

YG Entertainment is moving in to its new headquarters! The agency shared, “The new headquarters that we’ve worked on for eight years has finally been completely constructed, so we began moving some of the employees and equipment on September 16.” YG Entertainment’s new headquarters is located in the neighborhood of Hapjeong in the Mapo District of Seoul. It […]

The post YG Entertainment Completes Construction Of New, Bigger Headquarters appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 6 months later...

It is not something new, you don't need to be afraid to use such kind of services. Even big construction companies can use such services. I am an architect in a company that was founded ten years ago. I am working for this company since it was founded. It was growing very fast but we didn't have the necessary funds to make all of our projects real. So we used the services of a construction factoring company. They financed all of our plans, and after we got the profit from that projects we returned them the money we borrowed. I think that our company wouldn't be so popular without their help.

• 2 months later...

Really amazing idea! Personally, I was in Seoul two years ago and was completely shocked by the way Korean approached the building process. Instead of hiring a lot of workers, they use machinery for a lot of stuff that is performed by people. Such a method saves a lot of time and money, because the monotonous process is replaced by robots. For example, in the fleetupmarketplace.com you can find a lot of information about the automation process that is already implemented in the West and I think this will revolutionize the way people construct many buildings.