[Drama 2021] My Name, 마이네임

larus

NETFLIX DRAMA 2021

MY NAME

My-Name1.jpg

Drama:My Name (formerly known as Undercover, Nemessis)

Hangul: 마이네임

Genre:noir, revenge

Network: Netflix

Episodes:

Director: Kim Jin-Min (Extracurricular, Lawless Lawyer, Marriage Contract, Time Between Dog and Wolf)

Writer: Kim Bada

Release Date: October 15

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

My Name is a revenge drama about a cartel gang member who goes undercover and joins the police force to learn the secret behind her father’s death.

Cast

Han So Hee as Seo Ji Woo

Ahn Bo-hyun as Jeon Pil-do

Park Hee-soon as Choi Moo-jin

Lee Hak Joo as Jung Tae Joo

Kim Sang Ho as Cha Gi Ho

Jang Ryul as Do Kang Jae

Character descriptions

han-so-hee.jpg

Seo Ji-woo (Han soo hee) is a character who feels guilty about her father's death, enters an organization for revenge, builds up his skills and strength, and infiltrates the police with an “undercover” to find the culprit.

ahn-bo-hyun1.jpg

Jeon Pil-do (Ahn Bo Hyun) was a promising judo player and now is a detective. Jeon Pil Do is handsome, has a strong physique, dresses well, and is overly proud. He may seem cold and uncaring, but he is a man with a sad past who can’t stand the sight of anyone unfortunate or helpless. He was on his way to stardom as a national judo player, but a certain accident caused his downfall, and he became a detective for revenge.

park-hee-soon.jpg

Choi Moo-jin (Park Hee Soon) is a cold, charismatic mob boss for the Dongcheon syndicate, Korea’s largest drug cartel. He helps Seo Ji Woo (Han So-hee) go undercover as a cop using all the resources he has, but his motives remain unclear.

Posters

photo1306766.jpg

My-Name-2.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Undercover (Netflix), 언더커버 - Han So Hee, Park Hee Soon & Ahn Bo Hyun

Han So Hee, Ahn Bo Hyun, Park Hee Soon, Lee Hak Joo, And More Confirmed For New Drama

3dffc3b7152741ad94b584ec5dc2343c.jpeg?s=

Sep 22, 2020
by C. Hong

The upcoming Netflix original series “Undercover” (working title) has confirmed its lead cast!

“Undercover” is about a woman who joins an organized crime ring and infiltrates the police as an undercover agent in order to find out the truth about her father’s death. Han So Hee and Ahn Bo Hyun were previously reported to be in talks for the drama.

Han So Hee is now confirmed to star as Yoon Ji Woo, the member of the organized crime ring who goes undercover as a police officer and harbors cold revenge in her heart. Park Hee Soon will play Choi Moo Jin, the boss of Dong Cheon Pa, the biggest drug ring in Korea. He helps Yoon Ji Woo go undercover through various methods, but his true motives are not easy to read.

Ahn Bo Hyun plays Jeon Pil Do, a police detective in the Drug Investigation Unit. He is a stickler for rules who becomes Yoon Ji Woo’s partner when she joins the police. Kim Sang Ho plays Cha Gi Ho, the team leader of the Drug Investigation Unit. He and Choi Moo Jin have long been enemies, with Cha Gi Ho vowing to take down his crime ring before he retires.

Lee Hak Joo plays Jung Tae Joo, Choi Moo Jin’s subordinate in the drug ring. Because of his steadfast loyalty, he is Choi Moo Jin’s most trusted henchman. Jang Ryul plays Do Kang Jae, a former member of the drug ring. After causing problems and getting kicked out of the gang, he vowed revenge against them.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1426917wpp/han-so-hee-ahn-bo-hyun-park-hee-soon-lee-hak-joo-and-more-confirmed-for-new-drama

1Z7YDBLOUL_1.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z7YDBLOUL

• Like 3

Ahn Bo Hyun In Talks Along With Han So Hee For New Drama

c630029a999d4eabb50b72c435e08b13.jpeg?s=

Aug 6, 2020
by L. Kim

Ahn Bo Hyun may be appearing in a new drama with Han So Hee!

Previously, it was announced that Han So Hee is in talks to play the lead in Netflix drama “Nemesis” (working title), which was formerly known as “Undercover.” The drama revolves around a woman who joins an organized crime gang to take revenge after her father’s death and then becomes an undercover police officer.

On August 5, an industry representative reported that Ahn Bo Hyun will be playing opposite Han So Hee.

In response to the report, his agency FN Entertainment shared that the actor is in talks to join the drama but nothing has been confirmed yet. The agency commented, “Ahn Bo Hyun recently attended a meeting to discuss ‘Nemesis.’ The script hasn’t come out yet.”

If Ahn Bo Hyun chooses to accept the role, he will play a man named Jeon Pil Do, a promising national judo player who becomes a veteran detective instead. Jeon Pil Do is handsome, has a strong physique, dresses well, and is overly proud. He may seem cold and uncaring, but he is a man with a sad past who can’t stand the sight of anyone unfortunate or helpless. He was on his way to stardom as a national judo player, but a certain accident caused his downfall, and he became a detective for revenge.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417453wpp/ahn-bo-hyun-in-talks-along-with-han-so-hee-for-new-drama

September 22 2020

Han So-Hee, Park Hee-Soon, & Ahn Bo-Hyun cast in Netflix drama “Undercover”

Han So-Hee, Park Hee-Soon, and Ahn Bo-Hyun are cast in Netflix drama series “Undercover.” Han So-Hee will play main character Yoon Ji-Woo. To get revenge for her father’s death, she works for a drug cartel and joins the police department as a mole for the drug group. Also cast in supporting roles for the drama series are Kim Sang-Ho, Lee Hak-Joo, and Chang Ryul.

Release date for “Undercover” has not yet been announced.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Yoon Ji-Woo’s (Han So-Hee) father dies suddenly. She wants to desperately take revenge on whoever is responsible for her father’s death. Yoon Ji-Woo works for drug crime group Dongcheonpa. Choi Moo-Jin (Park Hee-Soon) is the boss of the drug gang. With the help of Choi Moo-Jin and to uncover the reason for her father’s death, Yoon Ji-Woo joins the police department and becomes a mole for the drug group. Yoon Ji-Woo is assigned to work in the drug investigation unit in the police department. Her partner there is Detective Jeon Pil-Do (Ahn Bo-Hyun).

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/han-so-hee-park-hee-soon-ahn-bo-hyun-cast-in-netflix-drama-undercover

• Like 3

Impressive cast lined up for Netflix mafia-cop drama Undercover

by tineybeanie

casthsh1.jpg
Han So-hee, Park Hee-soon, Ahn Bo-hyun

The casting line-up for new Netflix drama Undercover (which is different from the JTBC drama Undercover that’s due to air in 2021) has been confirmed. Undercover is a revenge drama about a cartel gang member who goes undercover and joins the police force to learn the secret behind her father’s death.

Han So-hee (A Couple’s World) has been confirmed to play the main character, and Park Hee-soon (A Beautiful World) has confirmed his role as the cold, charismatic mob boss for the Dongcheon syndicate, Korea’s largest drug cartel. He helps Han So-hee’s character go undercover as a cop using all the resources he has, but his motives remain unclear.

casthsh2.jpg
Lee Hak-joo, Jang Ryul, Kim Sang-ho

Ahn Bo-hyun (Itaewon Class) returns to the small screen as a tough, capable police investigator for the drug crimes department. He’s a strict rule-follower, so it’ll be interesting to see how he interacts with Han So-hee, who becomes his partner. Kim Sang-ho (Alice) will be playing the leader of the drug crimes unit who is nearing retirement. His one obsession is ripping out the roots of Dongcheon.

Assisting Park Hee-soon with his nefarious gang activities will be Lee Hak-joo (Sweet Munchies), playing his right-hand man. Lee Hak-joo’s character is so loyal that he’s willing to lay down his life for any of Park Hee-soon’s orders. Meanwhile, Jang Ryul (Forest of Secrets 2) plays a former Dongcheon member who caused problems and was exiled from the gang. Years later, he comes back with a vengeful determination to see Dongcheon go down in flames.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/impressive-cast-lined-up-for-netflix-mafia-cop-drama-undercover/

• Like 3

So, two  dramas are premiering around the same time with the same title: Undercover. :w00t: The one I am waiting for is the one with Ji Jin Hee  and Kim Hyun Joo. How will anyone tell the difference Undercover 2021 and Undercover 2021. Change to Undercover  2021 with Ji Jin Hee.:D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, brooksmom said:

So, two  dramas are premiering around the same time with the same title: Undercover. :w00t: The one I am waiting for is the one with Ji Jin Hee  and Kim Hyun Joo. How will anyone tell the difference Undercover 2021 and Undercover 2021. Change to Undercover  2021 with Ji Jin Hee.

Yes, there are two dramas with the same name. Netflix drama had a tentative of another name (Nemessis) but it looks like they changed back to Undercover. It is a tentative title so it is possible to have another title in the end.

At first I thought Han so hee received an offer for the other Undercover until I realised it is a different drama. :D

• Like 3

Han So-Hee, Park Hee-Soon, & Ahn Bo-Hyun cast in Netflix drama “Undercover”

Han So-Hee, Park Hee-Soon, and Ahn Bo-Hyun are cast in Netflix drama series “Undercover.” Han So-Hee will play main character Yoon Ji-Woo. To get revenge for her father’s death, she works for a drug cartel and joins the police department as a mole for the drug group. Also cast in supporting roles for the drama series are Kim Sang-Ho, Lee Hak-Joo, and Chang Ryul.

Release date for “Undercover” has not yet been announced.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Yoon Ji-Woo’s (Han So-Hee) father dies suddenly. She wants to desperately take revenge on whoever is responsible for her father’s death. Yoon Ji-Woo works for drug crime group Dongcheonpa. Choi Moo-Jin (Park Hee-Soon) is the boss of the drug gang. With the help of Choi Moo-Jin and to uncover the reason for her father’s death, Yoon Ji-Woo joins the police department and becomes a mole for the drug group. Yoon Ji-Woo is assigned to work in the drug investigation unit in the police department. Her partner there is Detective Jeon Pil-Do (Ahn Bo-Hyun).

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/han-so-hee-park-hee-soon-ahn-bo-hyun-cast-in-netflix-drama-undercover

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

10 Korean dramas to be released by Netflix this year

Director: Jinmin Kim <Nemesis>, which has a tense narrative and splendid highlights, is also waiting for viewers. 'Nemesis' means the goddess of revenge in Greek mythology. The drama <Nemesis> is an action thriller that tells the story of a woman infiltrating as a police officer for revenge of her murdered father. It is interesting to note that the protagonist is disguised as a police officer in her organization. The organization involved in the death of his father and the secrets of the police group, psychological warfare between complex characters, and a reversal that overturns expectations are expected. How to follow and twist the cliché of the existing infiltrating investigation is also the key. Director Kim Jin-min of <Human Class> was in charge.

http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=96918

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Undercover/ Nemessis (Netflix), 언더커버 - Han So Hee, Park Hee Soon & Ahn Bo Hyun
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Undercover/ Nemesis (Netflix), 언더커버 - Han So Hee, Park Hee Soon & Ahn Bo Hyun
On 9/23/2020 at 11:03 AM, larus said:

Yes, there are two dramas with the same name. Netflix drama had a tentative of another name (Nemessis) but it looks like they changed back to Undercover. It is a tentative title so it is possible to have another title in the end.

At first I thought Han so hee received an offer for the other Undercover until I realised it is a different drama. :D

Hehe coincidentally two of my most hyped dramas this year have the title 'Undercover'  :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Han So Hee’s Agency Shares Update On Her Health After She Is Taken To Hospital For Injury During Filming

Jan 23, 2021
by E. Cha
c90332c74455454683204058500439f6.jpeg?s=

Han So Hee’s agency has shared an update on the actress’s health following reports that she was taken to the emergency room the day before.

On January 22, Korean news outlet Sports Chosun reported that according to a source who had been present on set, Han So Hee fainted in the middle of filming for her upcoming drama “Undercover” due to injuries and strain. The unnamed source reported that after halting filming, Han So Hee had been rushed to the emergency room.

The following morning, Han So Hee’s agency 9ato Entertainment confirmed that the actress had been taken to the hospital the day before, but reassured the public that she had only suffered a minor injury.

“[Han So Hee] suffered a minor injury while filming an action scene,” stated a representative of the agency. “For the actress’s safety, filming was halted, and she was taken to the hospital for examination and treatment of her injury.”

“Today, since there is no filming, she will be resting and recovering,” they added. “The situation is not serious enough to warrant concern.”

We hope Han So Hee makes a speedy recovery!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450279wpp/han-so-hees-agency-shares-update-on-her-health-after-she-is-taken-to-hospital-for-injury-during-filming

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] My Name/Undercover/ Nemesis (Netflix), 마이네임 - Han So Hee, Park Hee Soon & Ahn Bo Hyun

This drama has another English title. The new title is My Name. I hope we`ll have more informations about this drama soon.

Photos] New Stills Added for the Upcoming Korean Drama "My Name"

photo1306775.jpg

photo1306774.jpg

Formerly known as Nemesis (네메시스, ne-me-si-seu) and Undercover (언더커버, eon-deo-keo-beo)
Synopsis
A story about a woman who joins a gang to avenge her father's death then goes undercover as a cop and a detective who falls in love with her.

source

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_My_Name-picture_gallery.html?s=l

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] My Name /Nemesis (Netflix), 마이네임 - Han So Hee, Park Hee Soon & Ahn Bo Hyun
  • 4 weeks later...

Actress Baek Joo Hee was cast in drama My Name.

Human Class’ Baek Joo-hee, “My Name” → “Glitch” cast in a row… Will you become the'oldest daughter of Netflix

202105130910435996_d.jpg

Actress Baek Joo-hee, who was cynical in the Netflix original series "Human Class," and raised the immersion of her play with her sharp acting, appears in the Netflix original series "My Name" and "Glitch."

‘My Name’ is a Netflix original series starring Han So-hee, who previously reached stardom through JTBC’s ‘World of Couples’. This work depicts the breathtaking revenge play of Jiu (Han So-hee), who became an undercover of the organization and infiltrated as a police officer in order to uncover her secrets related to her father's death, and is receiving high expectations from the production stage.

202105130910435996_img_02.jpg

The role of Baek Joo-hee in the play has not yet been revealed, so she is more curious about his performance.

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202105130910435996

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] My Name /Nemesis (Netflix), 마이네임 - Han So Hee, Park Hee Soon & Ahn Bo Hyun- Premieres on October 15

Han So Hee Vows To Get Revenge In Teaser Poster For Upcoming Crime Thriller Drama

23891ff320164661acaaa936057cd733.jpeg?s=

Sep 6, 2021
by L. Kim

New Netflix drama “My Name” (previously known as “Undercover” or “Nemesis”) unveiled a teaser poster of Han So Hee!

“My Name” is about a woman named Yoon Ji Woo (played by Han So Hee) who joins an organized crime ring and infiltrates the police as an undercover agent in order to find out the truth about her father’s death. It will be directed by Kim Jin Min, who directed the Netflix drama “Extracurricular” that aired earlier this year, and

In the poster, Han So Hee completely transforms into Yoon Ji Woo. She is standing in a dark alley with a knife in one hand. Her face is so icy that it’s almost indifferent, and judging from her wounded face, blood-stained hand, and injured men around her, it appears as if she has gotten into a brutal fight. The words on the poster reads, “It’s fine if I become a monster. I’ll kill you.”

han-so-hee.jpg

Previously, Han So Hee impressed fans with her detailed acting in “The World of the Married” and “Nevertheless.” Through “My Name,” Han So Hee will show a drastically different side of herself. The actress performed intense actions scenes in order to portray her new character Yoon Ji Woo, and the drama will captivate viewers with its unique plot.

“My Name” will be released on October 15.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487433wpp/han-so-hee-vows-to-get-revenge-in-teaser-poster-for-upcoming-crime-thriller-drama

• Like 2

Han So Hee to make an image transformation in Netflix's upcoming 'My Name'

Monday, September 06, 2021  han so hee, my name, netflix  No comments

0000760034_001_20210906095314024.jpg

Article: Han So Hee to play a murderer in Netflix's anticipated new drama 'My Name'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+103] Can't wait to see Han So Hee as a killer ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+56] Really anticipating her acting transformation

3. [+23] Looking forward to Han So Hee + Ahn Bo Hyun

4. [+13] The visuals of this remind me of 'Sweet Home'. It would've been really cool if she did 'Sweet Home' with Song Kang. 

5. [+4] Crazy good

6. [+17] This is going to be good. Han So Hee is such a goddess that she looks pretty even styled like this

7. [+1] Netflix is on a roll lately

8. [+14 Love this unni~~~

-

• Like 3

Han So Hee Is A Fierce Fighter In Search Of The Truth In Upcoming Thriller Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 14, 2021
by S. Nam

Han So Hee looks dangerous and powerful for her upcoming Netflix drama “My Name” (previously known as “Undercover” or “Nemesis”)!

“My Name” is about a woman named Yoon Ji Woo (played by Han So Hee) who joins an organized crime ring and infiltrates the police as an undercover agent in order to find out the truth about her father’s death. It will be directed by Kim Jin Min, who directed the Netflix drama “Extracurricular” that aired in 2020.

The newly released stills capture the moment in which Yoon Ji Woo, who witnessed her father’s death right in front of her on her 17th birthday, goes to find her father’s longtime friend and Dongcheon gang’s boss Moo Jin (Park Hee Soon) in order to look for the culprit herself. Yoon Ji Woo joins the gang to get revenge, endlessly honing her skills in order to survive in the savage world. Han So Hee captivates viewers as she makes a shocking transformation into Yoon Ji Woo with her short hair and leather jacket.

Han-So-Hee-2.jpg

Another still depicts Yoon Ji Woo facing against Moo Jin with her boxing gloves and a face full of wounds, raising anticipation about the upcoming action scenes. Han So Hee shared, “I realized for the first time that I have two left feet. I gradually transformed by going to action school on all of the days—Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays—and I had fun filming because of the euphoria that comes after perfectly completing an action scene.”

Director Kim Jin Min praised, “Han So Hee found the solution on her own. She thinks extremely hard about what she has to do, so she can just film it when she arrives on set.”

Han-So-Hee1.jpg

Following Moo Jin’s suggestion, Yoon Ji Woo leaves her name behind and becomes Oh Hye Jin. Infiltrating the police, Yoon Ji Woo struggles to reveal the secret behind her father’s passing. Yoon Ji Woo also has to face the cold truth as she starts working undercover in a world that’s different from the one with gangs. Han So Hee will captivate viewers with her detailed portrayal of her character’s various emotions, and “My Name” will deliver great suspense to viewers each episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488586wpp/han-so-hee-is-a-fierce-fighter-in-search-of-the-truth-in-upcoming-thriller-drama

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] My Name, 마이네임 - Han So Hee, Park Hee Soon & Ahn Bo Hyun- Premieres on October 15

Stilld for Netflix drama My Name

Han So-hee, Park Hee-soon, and Ahn Bo-hyun action noir 'My Name' stills released

109288807.1.jpg

109288806.1.jpg

Spoiler

109288808.1.jpg

109288823.1.jpg

109288822.1.jpg

109288821.1.jpg

109288820.1.jpg

109288818.1.jpg

109288816.1.jpg

109288826.1.jpg

109288825.1.jpg

109288824.1.jpg

Han So-hee, Park Hee-soon, and Ahn Bo-hyun action noir 'My Name' stills released.

Netflix's 'My Name' has released the second press stills of the characters' intense presence and dense drama.

https://sports.donga.com/home/article/all/20210916/109288810/1

• Like 2