EoW1LtzW4AI_nkZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Choi Minho as Oh Dong-Sik

1st Teaser

2nd Teaser

Trailer

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won Confirmed to Star In KakaoTV 'City Couple's Way of Love' drama series.

It’s official: Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won will be starring together in a new romance drama!

On September 21, the two actors were confirmed for the leading roles in KakaoTV’s upcoming original drama “City Couple’s Way of Love” (literal translation).

“City Couple’s Way of Love,” which is scheduled to premiere before the end of 2020, will tell the story of the realistic dating lives of young people fighting to survive in a hectic city. The short-form drama is currently being produced with multiple seasons in mind, and the first season will bear the intriguing subtitle “My Lovable Camera Thief.”

The upcoming series, which will consist of 30-minute episodes, will be helmed by Park Shin Woo, the director of the hit dramas “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” Encounter,” and “Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate).” The script will be co-written by Jung Hyun Jung, the writer behind the “I Need Romance” series and “Romance is a Bonus Book.”

Ji Chang Wook will be playing the role of Park Chae Won, an honest and overly passionate architect who loves the city streets. After a woman that he calls the “camera thief” steals his heart one summer night and then disappears, he is unable to get over her.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Won will be starring as Lee Eun Oh, a freelance marketer who spontaneously decides to adopt a false identity in an unfamiliar place. She accidentally ends up falling in love with Park Chae Won while posing as the free-spirited Yoon Sun Ah.

Both actors expressed their excitement about the upcoming drama, with Ji Chang Wook remarking, “Because this is a drama by writer Jung Hyun Jung and director Park Shin Woo, both of whom I really wanted to work with, I’m delighted and excited to be preparing [for filming].”

Kim Ji Won similarly commented, “I’m excited to be working together with such a great director, writer, and cast. I’m working hard to prepare so that I can show you a new side of myself through the character of Lee Eun Oh. In this difficult time, I hope that I’ll be able to provide even the smallest bit of joy.”

“City Couple’s Way of Love” will premiere sometime in late 2020.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426654wpp/ji-chang-wook-and-kim-ji-won-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama-by-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-director

• Like 5

Another new article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/ji-chang-wook-kim-ji-won-confirmed-unite-new-romance-drama/

Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won Confirmed To Unite With “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” PD In New Romance Drama

Who’s ready for this drama?

wLPvYEkYW2UBEwBZSCPFthsyP7eK7Ftw707lQFLm

7 hours ago

Top actors Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won are set to unite with the PD of internationally trending drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay for a new drama.

Kakao TV has confirmed that Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won have been cast in their new drama Love Laws of City Men and Women, which is set to air later this year. Love Laws of City Men and Women is a new work written by I Need Romance and Discovery of Love writer Jeong Hyun Jeong and also co-written by Jeong Da Yeon. It tells a story of a life-threatening love within a city.

KPDHpA5OCEvFbx90DIEhfR35jq3W1U4ltwlklga8I9t9Z4lVqQAxoWJLOyY3Ucm0NtZFYe2y_BIx7EDWYQcl58YZEiZpj-xpfw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Because the production team decided to have the drama air via KakaoTV, the format will be different from traditional dramas. There will be 12 episodes, with each episode lasting around 25 minutes. The drama will be produced in a season fashion, with Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won leading the first story.

nFq8Z7WE_KFrkTqxx-U2jdyhoDns-npMD3ekgQtaqkK5zYY--4it_WIWOpPrrM_xb7WyhpQ_zlFGonjV6GrRWshtddCfsunlVJI=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Ji Chang Wook will play the role of Park Jae Won, an honest and passionate architect. He is a romanticist who loves walking the city streets and collects various hobbies. Park Jae Won is a “camera thief” who can steal your heart and disappear like a midsummer night’s dream, and a person she can’t forget. Ji Chang Wook is expected to portray Park Jae Won’s perfect but excessively passionate character in a variety of ways.

Kim Ji Won will play the role of freelancer marketer Lee Eun Oh. She is normally an ordinary woman, but her alternative character is Yoon Seon Ah, a woman with a free spirit. She falls in love with Park Jae Won after impulsively leaving for an unfamiliar place.

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] City Couple’s Way of Love, 도시남녀 사랑법 - Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won - Premieres in late 2020

Along the lines of other previous omnibus series, there will also be an alternate title for the 1st Season of City Couple:  "My Lovely Camera Thief."  This alternate title is to keep the successive seasons separate under the 'City Couple Way Of Love' omnibus parent.

• Like 6

I am very excited for this drama. Also, looks like filming has started already. Both were spotted filming a surfing scene.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnvufSJ7qc/?utm_source=ig_embed

Credits: jcwhkwookies

Edited by MinLyn
Please kindly note that due to court rulings, embedding of IG post links is not permissible.
  • Like 4

I hope the weather in S. Korea is not too cold for swimming now.

A new article on Soompi:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1427625wpp/kim-min-seok-joins-ji-chang-wook-and-kim-ji-won-in-his-1st-drama-since-military-discharge

Kim Min Seok Joins Ji Chang Wook And Kim Ji Won In His 1st Drama Since Military Discharge

Kim Min Seok Joins Ji Chang Wook And Kim Ji Won In His 1st Drama Since Military Discharge

Sep 24, 2020
by E. Cha

Kim Min Seok has joined the cast of Ji Chang Wookand Kim Ji Won’s upcoming romance drama!

On September 25, the actor was confirmed to be appearing in KakaoTV’s new original drama “City Couple’s Way of Love” (literal translation). The short-form drama, which is currently being produced with multiple seasons in mind, will follow the realistic dating lives of young people fighting to survive in a hectic city.

In what will mark his first acting project since his military discharge in July, Kim Min Seok will be playing the role of architect and cynical realist Choi Kyung Joon. Despite being a self-professed passive observer of the world who rarely gets angry, Choi Kyung Joon refuses to stand by and watch when it comes to other people mistreating his longtime girlfriend.

Kim MIn Seok commented, “I’m grateful and honored to be able to greet you through a great drama like this following my discharge. I will do my utmost to portray Choi Kyung Joon in a way that is both relatable and comforting for viewers, so please look forward to it.”

“City Couple’s Way of Love” will be helmed by Park Shin Woo, the director of the hit dramas “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” “Encounter,” and “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate).” Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won were confirmed for the leading roles earlier this week.

Are you excited to see Kim Min Seok appear alongside Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won in this new drama?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like the main leads’ hairstyle and outfits in the reading session. They look so compatible to each other. :kiss_wink:

New article on Soompi:

Ji Chang Wook, Kim Ji Won, Kim Min Seok, And More Hold Script Reading For Upcoming Romance Drama

Ji Chang Wook, Kim Ji Won, Kim Min Seok, And More Hold Script Reading For Upcoming Romance Drama

• Like 3

This reminds me of a Japaneses drama I watched few months ago. So the FL who is 'past' her marriageable age decides to pretend to be a married woman who wants to have a short holiday affair.  She meets this photographer on the plane who coincidentally takes a photo of her while testing his camera. I am looking forward to this drama because I really liked the premise of the story.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 11/6/2020 at 6:39 AM, confusedheart326 said:

This reminds me of a Japaneses drama I watched few months ago. So the FL who is 'past' her marriageable age decides to pretend to be a married woman who wants to have a short holiday affair.  She meets this photographer on the plane who coincidentally takes a photo of her while testing his camera. I am looking forward to this drama because I really liked the premise of the story.

What’s the Japanese drama title? Sounds interesting 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, agenth said:

Long time no see! I'm so excited for this drama. It seems light-hearted and cute and the aesthetics are really nice. Although, the date has moved from late November to 2021?

i read on yesterday' soompi article that it will aired in december, so they move the date again ???

:cry:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, heolaaa said:

i read on yesterday' soompi article that it will aired in december, so they move the date again ???

:cry:

Ooops I am sorry. I had read it two weeks back on Glorious, but now they seem to have it moved back again?  On the agency site it says 2020 again!

I am hoping that it will be done, despite the current circumstances. But it's 12 episodes à 25minutes :)

• Like 2