Quantcast

[Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑

16 hours ago, agenth said:

AND in the interview for Jaewon and Sunyoung, there's similar background ... a park?? Maybe they will also encounter each other? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if PJW and Sun Young know each other. I mean there’s gotta be a connection somehow since it was revealed that Eun Oh and Kang Geon lives together with Rin Yi. Which explains why I saw a picture of the three of them together on Instagram. They’re best friends.

I still feel a bit bad for PJW. I totally understand his anger and frustration. He’s still left with confusion to why LEO suddenly ghosted him and from the message that she left him, he didn’t know why she did that after their time together so he didn’t understand if he did something wrong or not. 

Ep. 4 shows that LEO does have feelings for him. Honestly, it did made me teary eyed but at the same time it’s like why did she do it? She seems to be hurt and sad too. She misses him. I’m sure the 2nd reason is probably the main reason why she stopped contacting him. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've watched the episode. Ok I take back any comments about the interview stylec monologues. I guess it beats the actors speaking out loud in other Kdramas.   I think hearing Eun- so speak a

You can definitely tell that it was awkward for PJW and LEO working together but thrilling and exciting at the same time. They never leave their eyes off each other. They miss each other and are longi

I have so many feelings about this series... that I can't express. But this is now one of my favourite series ever now. It was a beautiful journey!   Episode 17 will focus on Minho, and perh

I’m a bit confuse of KakaoTV marketing way. They made pay per view for LITC but on the other hand people can watch it on Netflix. What’s the point anyway, they will go to Netflix instead of pay per view. They also blocked LITC clips on youtube for international viewers while the clips can make LITC more trending and raising curiosity. I won’t complaint if Netflix do promotion well enough but I don’t think so. And I’m a bit concerned about the number of views. I know this drama target viewers are quite segmented, like women in their 20-50... but still people measuring the drama success from the views that they can see first.

IMO this show is really a well made, unique and different concept of kdrama with exploding chemistry, best acting, beautiful shots, realistic but unpredictable plot (as for now), nothing I can complaint. I hope people can appreciate it better and don’t judge it badly just because of their expectation of the first eps is different than they have imagined and they don’t understand the plot yet.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1
More episode 6 preview!

SCREAMS! Omg they are meeting!! The last frame where Jaewon hears her interview and looks around to spot her and the camera man hahaha.

yes it’s really weird that Kakaotv even chooses to restrict YouTube content, because that limits the exposure of the Series. The PPV I can kinda understand from a financial point, although I suspect even in Korea Netflix is larger than kakaotv? I mean even JCW himself keeps talking about movies he watched on Netflix.

Edit with subbed preview

• Like 2

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

I love ep 6! The romance of Kyung Joon and Rin Yi, the foursome friendship, Eun Oh trying to beat the shite out of her roommate. LOL. I find myself grinning non-stop. Well, this show has me grinning all the time anyway. 

The topic they brought up this ep resonates with me too. I don’t believe in friendship between opposite sex. At least they should not maintain frequent contact and hang out together if they’re attached or married.

And now we know the 2nd reason why Eun Oh broke off with Jae Won and did not return the cameras. She’s quite a B but still understandable. Not that I agree with her actions or that it’s right but it makes sense to me cos I can totally relate. She just wanted 2 months of wild fun and fling and wasn’t planning on long term. Only thing she fell in love. But how is she to reconcile that 2 months or account to her friends. Let’s hope they can work things out in the present day Seoul. 

Episode 5 and 6 were SO GOOD

I m loving all 6 leads now 

Love them individually and together as well 

Love the OST 

THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN JCW AND KJW IS ELECTRIFYING..... there is this small clip for an upcoming swoon interview of them which I hv watched like a zillion times by now... I so want to ship them in real life 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

Episode 5 and 6 were SO GOOD

I m loving all 6 leads now 

Love them individually and together as well 

Love the OST 

THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN JCW AND KJW IS ELECTRIFYING..... there is this small clip for an upcoming swoon interview of them which I hv watched like a zillion times by now... I so want to ship them in real life 

IKR? I wish they're dating in real life too! Haha. I think she's his first FL that I think that way. :wub:

4 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Where are you guys watching ep 6 at? I can’t find it anywhere

I watched it on Netflix.

Can't get over the interview 

It wasn't all lovey dovey yet there was this comfort level which was undeniable 

I love how both of them like comic books and how they both know the main traits of each other yet they got to know more about themselves through the interview 

• Like 1

I didn't really like this episode, tbh. Because there was too much focus on the game they played which was boring to me. They could have sped that up. Plus something about Rinyi and Gyungjoon's story is not to my taste. The fact he followed her from high school to after college years, without much saying there. Just showing up every now and then to "ruin" her blind dates. Yeah, of course she liked him doing that, finding it exciting, but to me it's just... iffy. And somewhat unrealistic. 'If he had the guts to do all that, he could have confessed to her before as well. TBH I find the cousin couple boring. At least right now. 

Anyway, Eunoh is a tad strange, still in Seoul. Why would she use her landline for her job. Using her cellphone number would be much more efficient, because she could screen the calls herself, instead of the risk other housemates picking it up. They wouldn't say the company greeting, duh. And her second reason for the breakup. Sigh. It's clear that some time she'd run into Jaewon, since the cousins are close and he also gets along with Rinyi. Like at the game, where he was invited, which she only averted by doing a sudden appearance, knowing it would hurt him and he wouldn't be interested to join their game anymore. 

It would have been smarter to simply ask him to not say anything about her time in Yangyang and break up with him, so he'd get closure and stuff. 

Looks like the Koreans quite like LITC. It's still trending in Top 10 today.

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/south-korea

@agenth I like the game scene and how they interacted. When I first read that this is a 30-min show and there were only 6 cast, I was worried the scenes would only focused on the couples. So I like this episode where they showed them interacting as friends.

As for Eunoh, she could have done what you suggested but it's not so easy. Sometimes you don't want to face the other party or you wanna cut off that part of your life and leave it in a box. It's easier for her to run away and avoid altogether. It's not the best way for sure but it's the only way she can cope for now. She'll need more guts to tell the truth and then risked be labeled as a liar or worse, a loose woman.

50 minutes ago, Mizzy said:

@agenth I like the game scene and how they interacted. When I first read that this is a 30-min show and there were only 6 cast, I was worried the scenes would only focused on the couples. So I like this episode where they showed them interacting as friends.

As for Eunoh, she could have done what you suggested but it's not so easy. Sometimes you don't want to face the other party or you wanna cut off that part of your life and leave it in a box. It's easier for her to run away and avoid altogether. It's not the best way for sure but it's the only way she can cope for now. She'll need more guts to tell the truth and then risked be labeled as a liar or worse, a loose woman.

It's not that I dislike non-coupley scenes. It just felt the game dragged on from Eunoh losing her 49000 Won to Rinyi's 100 Won, so much that it ended up half half, until they went all in. It felt like I was watching Eunoh's losing streak of 25+ times lol. I liked the interaction between Eunoh and Geon, but I feel there was not enough Sunyoung and Jaewon. I'm just curious whether they ended up talking. Because that was not resolved, it feels like I was missing something. 

The best scene actually was not a scene at all, the MV at the end of the credits. 

• Blob 1

I m actually liking how the characters r finally coming together st present 

I really liked the twist of KJW and the novelist guy living together 

They r just friends and their interactions are really cute 

I so wanted wookie to hv an interaction with the gym teacher 

Today's surfboard paint scenes.... The surfing scenes and the post surfing scene 

Omgggg 

Omgggg 

Omgggg 

Omgggg 

THIS REEL LIFE COUPLE AND BINJIN REAL LIFE COUPLE HAS INDEED BEEN THE MOST PRECIOUS UNEXPECTED NEW YEAR GIFTS I GOT 

Geez JCW AND KJW CHEMISTRY IS TO DIE FOR 

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑