Quantcast

[Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can definitely tell that it was awkward for PJW and LEO working together but thrilling and exciting at the same time. They never leave their eyes off each other. They miss each other and are longi

I've watched the episode. Ok I take back any comments about the interview stylec monologues. I guess it beats the actors speaking out loud in other Kdramas.   I think hearing Eun- so speak a

I have seen some people argue that the car scene was creepy/obsessive. I don't think so, because he didn't lock the car door. If she really hated interacting with him so much, she could have just

I like the wrap up in ep 17. Although we know the story for the main couple ended in ep 16, at least the entire drama which had a proper setup was properly wrapped up in ep 17. And of course to see our YangYang couple even if it's just a few scenes. 

It was funny that LEO's first love was Kang Geon. YA! But Kang Geon's was not clear...it was either Rin Yi or Eun Oh. So cute the three of them! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Not the opening song, but a teaser for another song: 

Episode 17 was just a bonus, for me the series ended with Episode 16. Though they did focus on building the story for Season 2. I could see Rini and Kyungjoon making an appearance in the next season, once it gets confirmed. Their story hasn't been clean cut, despite the breakup.

I like the ending scene where they sign off, and it is almost blurring lines, between actors and characters. Yet Rini and Kyungjoon did act like a broken up pair in the shoot, so that was a nice touch. 

So the formal wear of Jaewon in Yangyang hasn't appeared in Episode 17 either. Maybe it could be a small cameo in Season 2? 

• Like 4

It was a nice wrap up, but my favs got robbed - Seon-Yeong & Geon should have been well on their way back together.

Best moment - When Eun-O says Geon was her first love, that quick flash to Seon-Yeong yelling HEY!  :joy:

Is there really a Season 2 coming?

• Like 2

I liked how they wrapped up the drama for ep 17 and I agreed with everyone that this episode was just a bonus and maybe a build up for season 2. I’m thinking it will probably continue with RY and KJ’s story as they still didn’t resolve their issues or it could continue with Dong Shik and the actress or maybe it’ll be a whole new cast. 

Did you guys notice that after the break up with RY and KJ, KJ is acting like PJW in the beginning? He’s starting to rely on alcohol and he’s completely miserable. Also, he didn’t seem interested in the interviews anymore. 

PJW and LEO’s story ended in ep 16 and even though they didn’t have much scene time, I still enjoyed their cute scenes. Especially, the pizza scene. It was also funny how her first love was KG. Lol

I also love the ending credit as well. The garage photoshoot scene was so natural. I feel like they were themselves but still acting in characters. 

Gonna miss this drama and I hope they release JCW’s version of Let Me Love You by Yurisangja. His voice his beautiful.

@LeftCoastOppa, yes there will be a season 2. It was confirmed in the beginning that this drama will be a continuation of seasons. Just like the drama, I Need Romance.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Did you guys notice that after the break up with RY and KJ, KJ is acting like PJW in the beginning? He’s starting to rely on alcohol and he’s completely miserable. Also, he didn’t seem interested in the interviews anymore. 

Yes! I noticed! He was sulky and told the film crew to get out...exactly like PJW! Haha. I didn't noticed him drinking. Must go rewatch that part again.

Anyway, am so glad that LITC is trending as Top 10 on Netflix across many countries in Asia and it remains as #1 show in Netflix Korea.

:wow1:

• Like 5

@Mizzy during the credit scene at the end of ep 16, he was at the bar drinking and called RY only to find out a male voice answered the call, then in  ep 17, during the pizza scene with PJW and LEO, he asked if PJW wants to go drinking with him. He’s becoming like PJW in the beginning. 

Though the drama ended, I’m so happy it’s still trending. Let’s go LITC!!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I was tempted due to the many unreleased background music, but then I saw the shipping to my country is 40 USD lol  :surprisedwut:

In the meanwhile more songs to come!

• Like 1

Insta has a lot of wookwon shippers and they are now excited about the fact how both JCW and jowom agencies updated together today just like the way BINJIN updates used to come on the same day from their respective agencies 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

Anyone knows if they’ll release JCW’s version of Let Me Love You? I hope they release it as a special OST.  

On that CD Cover it does not mention another version of 이런 난 어떠니 / Let me love you, other than Yurisangja. :( 

During his fanmeeting, he did joke about how it would have been better if there was only the official version. So sad. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks @agenth. I saw a few clips on Instagram shared by fans from his fan meeting and he sang a little bit part of the song. Aww.. I’m sad his version will not be included. Fans have been demanding for KakaoTV to release JCW’s version. I love his voice and his version too. :tears:

• Like 2
12 hours ago, agenth said:

On that CD Cover it does not mention another version of 이런 난 어떠니 / Let me love you, other than Yurisangja.  

During his fanmeeting, he did joke about how it would have been better if there was only the official version. So sad. 

Aww wish we would of got it:(.

Is it me or does JCW look exceptionally handsome in this show I didn't think he could top his suspicious partner look,  for me he is in contention with seo yea ji as the best dressed lol kudos to his stylist. He did look sortra rough in yang yang though but I have a thing for the winter look. On a shallow note I don't like bangs on Kjw she looked better in  the yang yang scenes, very ethereal. 

• Like 2