Swords and Destiny: Sageuk Poll 2

partyon

Sageuk Poll 2: Kisses and 2nd Lead Syndrome  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite second lead? (choose 2)

• Toghon Temür (Ji Chang Wook) - Empress Ki
    • Lee Sun (Kim Myung Soo) - The King: Master of The Mask
    • Jang Hee Bin (Lee So Yeon) - Dong Yi
    • Ku Yong Ha (Song Joong Ki) - Sungkyunkwan Scandal
    • Moon Jae Sin (Yoo Ah In) - Sungkyunkwan Scandal
    • Ji Dwi Rang (Park Hyung Shik) - Hwarang
    • Yeom Yang (Song Il Kook) - Emperor of the Sea
    • Nam Seon Ho (Woo Do Hwan) – My Country The New Age
    • Princess Cheon Myeon (Park Ye Jin) - Great Queen Seondeok
    • Bidam (Kim Nam Gil) - Great Queen Seon Deok
    • Wang Wook (Lim Ju Hwan) - Shine or Go Crazy
    • Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul) - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • Wang Rin (Hong Jong Hyun) - The King in Love
    • Prince Yangmyung (Jung Il Woo) – Moon Embracing the Sun
    • Ddang Sae (Byun Yo Han) - Six Flying Dragons
    • Park Tae Seo (Yoo Yeon Seok) - Gu Family Book
    • Gu Wol Ryung (Choi Jin Hyuk) - Gu Family Book
    • Kim Yoon Sung (Jin Young) - Love in the Moonlight
    • Joo Wal (Yeon Woo Jin) - Arang and The Magistrate
    • Yeo Woon (Yoo Seung Ho) - Warrior Baek Dong Soo
  2. 2. Best kiss in a sageuk? (choose 2)

• 100 Days My Prince
    • Empress Ki
    • Moonlight Drawn By The Clouds
    • Faith
    • Jang Ok Jung
    • The Night Watchman
    • Moon Embracing the Sun
    • Hwarang
    • The King: Master of The Mask
    • Iljimae
    • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • Six Flying Dragons
    • Gu Family Book
    • Queen For 7 Days
    • Arang and The Magistrate
    • Shine or Go Crazy
    • Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People - kiss 1
    • My Only Love Song
  3. 3. Who is the most annoying character?

• Jo Il Shin (Lee Byung Joon) - Faith
    • Yeom Byung Soo (Jung Woong In) aka Cockroach - Empress Ki
    • Eun San (Yoona) - The King in Love
    • Jong Dal (Kang Sung Pil) – Emperor Of the Sea
    • Yeong Po (Won Ki Jun) – Jumong / Prince of the Legend
    • Yang Seol Rang (Park Tam Hee) – Jumong / Prince of the Legend
    • Yi Ji (Kim Jung Hwa) – The Lands of Wind
    • Queen Yoo (Park Ji Young) – Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • Hwa Soo In (Shin Eun Jung) – Faith
    • Heo Gang (Lee Ji Hoon) – Six Flying Dragons
    • Gil Tae Mi (Park Hyuk Kwon) – Six Flying Dragons
    • Oh Pyo Kyo (Lee Han Wi) – Chuno
    • Wang Won (Yoon Sun-Woo) - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • A Ro (Go Ara) - Hwarang

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 05:00 PM

Poll time 2: Kisses and 2nd Lead Syndrome!

Hey again all sageuk fans!

Since our sageuk re-watch event is still ongoing (Faith, Empress Ki, Moon Embracing The Sun), we are bringing you another sageuk poll with new questions. This time the questions are:

1. Who is your favorite second lead?

We all know that some dramas had second male and female leads who became extremely popular - some became even more popular than the leads. Who is your favorite? Feel free to admit that you had second lead syndrome.... :kiss_wink:

gu-wol-ryung.jpg

Oppa!!!! :love:  (Gu Wol Ryung (Choi Jin Hyuk) - Gu Family Book)

Other options:

Spoiler

Toghon Temür (Ji Chang Wook) - Empress Ki

5cc6db17168ba32fd7502837b95647c4.jpg

Lee Sun (Kim Myung Soo aka L) - The King: Master of The Mask

4c4fc21cd9c3e65d408be61104bd985f.jpg

Jang Hee Bin (Lee So Yeon) - Dong Yi

page3.jpg?w=438&h=339

Spoiler

Ku Yong Ha (Song Joong Ki) - Sungkyunkwan Scandal

b2715d7ec67ea263faecae34b849be72.jpg

Moon Jae Sin (Yoo Ah In) - Sungkyunkwan Scandal

08fe618d93217a74ad1f4c881d7aff0c.jpg

Ji Dwi Rang (Park Hyung Shik) - Hwarang

2cL2JxfULe0zYXMvRXc8gLIqQ0aaZzBIUTnCpGLH

Spoiler

Yeom Yang (Song Il Kook) - Emperor of the Sea

77f65f2d115a7087b86e01f8f5f537b1.jpg

Nam Seon Ho (Woo Do Hwan) – My Country The New Age

Woo-Do-Hwan-as-Nam-Sun-Ho-e1570184111289

Princess Cheon Myeon (Park Ye Jin) - Great Queen Seon Deok

340?cb=20151127132449

Spoiler

Bidam (Kim Nam Gil) - Great Queen Seon Deok

9f6fd98a1fbcd4562976ab4c668da538.jpg

Wang Wook (Lim Ju Hwan) - Shine or Go Crazy

ep13_4.jpg

Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul) - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

original.jpg

Spoiler

Wang Rin (Hong Jong Hyun) - The King in Love

Hong-Jong-Hyun3.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Prince Yangmyung (Jung Il Woo) – Moon Embracing the Sun

sunnmoon-jung-il-woo-end-thoughts.jpg

Ddang Sae (Byun Yo Han) - Six Flying Dragons

Six_Flying_Dragons-teaser4.jpg

Spoiler

Park Tae Seo (Yoo Yeon Seok) - Gu Family Book

530x361_a02c87ff3492e08f72ab6dc711d1a3b3

Ms Koko @kokodus it's your oppa!!!

Kim Yoon Sung (Jin Young) - Love in the Moonlight

fedc7dcbf9bbcacadd0ef87a78d22fae.jpg

Spoiler

Joo Wal (Yeon Woo Jin) - Arang and The Magistrate

Arang_and_the_Magistrate-0062.jpg

Yeo Woon (Yoo Seung Ho) - Warrior Baek Dong Soo

21.jpg

2. Best kiss in a sageuk?

Did you think finding abs in sageuk's was hard? Try finding great kisses.  It was like searching for a needle in a haystack. With the help of @Berou @Jillia and @Lmangla I was able to find some decent kisses. Don't get your hopes up, though. :joy:

Other options:

Spoiler

Empress Ki

Moonlight Drawn By The Clouds

Faith
d7637bde0fa06943d45eebd3e808ce28fade492c

Spoiler

Jang Ok Jung

The Night Watchman

Moon Embracing the Sun

Spoiler

Hwarang

The King: Master of The Mask

Iljimae

Spoiler

Scarlet Heart Moon Lovers

Six Flying Dragons

Gu Family Book

Spoiler

Queen For 7 Days

Arang and The Magistrate

Shine or Go Crazy

Spoiler

Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People - kiss 1

My Only Love Song

3. Who is the most annoying character?

Does Yeom Byung Soo from Empress Ki annoy you? Are you wondering why he's like a cockroach - why does he refuse to die....? :rage: Or do you have another character you find unbelievably annoying? Now is your chance to vote on the character that makes you want to throw your laptop out of the window! Or better yet, throw your laptop at them!

38644372684cd52302cd536e2a456b63079723ff

Look at this annoying laugh!
No wonder Yeom Byung Soo Empress Ki + DEATH is the most searched combo for Yeom Byung Soo on Google....

Other options:

Spoiler

Jo Il Shin (Lee Byung Joon) - Faith

Faith-0067.jpg

Eun San (Yoona) - The King in Love

YoonA-1.png?s=900x600&e=t

CAN I BORROW THAT STICK SO I CAN HIT MY LAPTOP EVERY TIME YOU'RE IN A SCENE????? :rage:

Jong Dal (Kang Sung Pil) – Emperor Of the Sea

h_kSJwkU94G_0boOjNoLnPDmyANe_V7y_g953TwA

THAT'S THE FACE WE MAKE WHEN WE SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!:rage:

Spoiler

Yeong Po (Won Ki Jun) – Jumong / Prince of the Legend

jhfdhjbi.jpg?w=700

DON'T LOOK SO SHOCKED!!!! PLAY A LESS ANNOYING CHARACTER NEXT TIME. :rage:

Yang Seol Rang (Park Tam Hee) – Jumong / Prince of the Legend

cb6f0236d83631bf9f3a78e361b0063e.jpg

Yi Ji (Kim Jung Hwa) – The Land of the Wind

c77e9a0f78c0fca73489bfecc3c432056dd0d511

SO YOU THINK YOU'RE ANNOYED? SO ARE WE EVERY TIME WE SEE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!:rage:

Spoiler

Queen Yoo (Park Ji Young) – Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

tumblr_oek3d7e2Fk1socu66o3_500.jpg

YEAH, QUEEN OF BEING ANNOYING!!!!!! :rage:

Hwa Soo In (Shin Eun Jung) – Faith

shin-eun-jung-hwa-soo-in-in-faith.jpg

YOUR EYEBROWS ANNOY ME!!!!!!!! :rage:

Heo Gang (Lee Ji Hoon) – Six Flying Dragons

185682.jpg

Spoiler

Gil Tae Mi (Park Hyuk Kwon) – Six Flying Dragons

abd654375dcfb2b0bea3f1c9cbf7ddf091d7a0e9

EVEN YOUR MAKE-UP ANNOYS ME!!!!!!!!!!! :rage:

Oh Pyo Kyo (Lee Han Wi) – Chuno

chuno76.jpg

Wang Won (Yoon Sun-Woo) - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

won.png

ANSWER: ANNOY US!!!!!!!!!!! :rage:

Spoiler

A Ro (Go Ara) - Hwarang

1e9d3329e56f44940fc588a468ed58d8.jpg

In case you can't find the character or kiss of your choice, please let me know.

Remember: once you have voted, you cannot change your vote anymore!

A huge thank you goes out to my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl who helped this sageuk newbie put together this poll. He is a walking sageuk encyclopedia. Thank you ! :dorakiss:

Re: @Lmangla

Tagging: @chickfactor @joybran @Aneesa Cassiem @Tracie13 @HR. @Ding77 @Biology Lesson @Asgarla @Ayame @croquembouche2018 @izziemazzie @Prettysup @Table122000 @SweetLullaby @AgnesO @fiesty8001 @CallieP @dramafan33 @Mariana Marc @LiB for Velvet @morningdew @DreamCatcher2011 @choco milo @Shining tiara @yoeda @coconut_lemon @azureblue7 @widala @liv_well @dolorisbrady  @-Love Blossom- @Sakurafairy @jangmi92_ @billroberts @nateko @booha @sadthe1st @MinLyn @joccu @Sleepy Owl @H0ney @Nodame @bombshellchick1 @nrllee @MayanEcho @cherkell @faithwalker @Fandomized Q @chickfactor @kehrite @Min2206 @CallieP @Thong Thin @realistic2280a @syntyche @msdot @violetts @Aleumdaun @kdyes @mademoisellesia @vangsweetie637 @stella77 @YongZura⁷ @lebeaucouple @Fangirl22 @ncly @kiefshi1056 @larus @strongtower @kokodus @kiklaminHo @im0202 @Samuel Yohanes @africandramalover @ktcjdrama @0ly40 @celebrianna @brooksmom @rocher22 @corey  @graceyco @Sarang21 @scrawford @CarolynH @AgentQuake @Maja @MY15 @Amy323 @Heretorant @Nikaa94 @Layali @JoannaID @sharoon0136 @willenette @MVM @ailanthus @TiNaDo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yass! Another poll! I must choose wisely this time! No jumping without looking at all my options haha.

I would definitely have chosen the Faith kiss with no hesitation..if only there was more than 1.

I love my Daejang but this kiss..wasn’t enough and the PD didn’t even give us other ones. So many missed opportunities!

:cries:

10 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Yass! Another poll! I must choose wisely this time! No jumping without looking at all my options haha.

I would definitely have chosen the Faith kiss with no hesitation..if only there was more than 1.

I love my Daejang but this kiss..wasn’t enough and the PD didn’t even give us other ones. So many missed opportunities!

Let me tell you! Finding abs and great kisses in sageuks is hard work! :joy:

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

We all know LMH is a good kisser, so yes, it's a pity that's all we got in Faith. 

How did you find the other kisses? :Cornykiss:

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Watching Empress Ki for the first time, so I gotta choose Togon Temur. Even though he is actually getting on my nerves right at this moment. :lol:

Yeom Byung Soo aka The Plague from Empress Ki... all the way.

Yes, Togon Temür could have been placed easily on the most annoying character list as well. :joy:

He has a quite annoying side too, no?

Yeom Byung Soo just refuses to die. This guy would probably be the sole survivor of a huge asteroid colliding with earth.

earth asteroid GIF

It was hard to choose between the kisses. Almost all of them were equally bland.... :joy:

Lol @partyon i agree! Saeguk kisses and abs are so hard to find. It’s like, they are so conservative with their bodies and are not allowed to show PDA :joy: modern gals like us would be so frustrated haha!!

i have to choose wisely on these choices so will think carefully on which to vote on..but i am not sure if you have the kisses from Rebel: Thief who stoled from the people. I have to say, kisses there isn’t bad for a saeguk lol. 

Right? The PD of Faith wasted so many kiss opportunities of LMH. I was so sad for getting just 1..and it was a kiss to get her out of marriage only. It wasn’t even a make-out or Love confession kiss. I still remember doing this:

:headbang:

when i waited all 24 episodes for another kiss and got none..despite the sexual tension being present lol.

I am talking about the characters here. :joy:

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i have to choose wisely on these choices so will think carefully on which to vote on..but i am not sure if you have the kisses from Rebel: Thief who stoled from the people. I have to say, kisses there isn’t bad for a saeguk lol.

Oooh, do you have a link to a video or gif? I would be happy to add it as one of the choices in the poll. :dontwanna:

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Oooh, do you have a link to a video or gif? I would be happy to add it as one of the choices in the poll. :dontwanna:

definitely! But will do it later since it’s close to 2 am here already for me lol. I don’t think the kisses there was too bad, given that I seen worse hahaha! 

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

definitely! But will do it later since it’s close to 2 am here already for me lol. I don’t think the kisses there was too bad, given that I seen worse hahaha! 

No worries @vangsweetie637 ! Have a good rest! :kiss_wink: I look forward to see how you voted tomorrow!

with so many characters, the best thing about saeguk is that you can always find another character to concentrate on and get through the drama. who cares if your lead is being stupid and you want to whack them. hahahha... so my picks were emperor of the sea, song il kook. remember coming back from office and watching it with my family. we all liked the character played by song il kook but were disappointed that she chose no one in the end. so what exactly was the point of the triangle? :lol: hahahahha...

and then there was bidam in queen seon deok. that was one twisted romantic rival but he was so sparkling that I can't even remember who the actual lead was -- he was some general or something and I remember thinking -- are you in angst because you love her or you constipated? :sweatingbullets::lol:...

since only 2 choices was allowed, had to leave out gu family book, choi jin hyuk. he was the only reason I watched bits of that drama. there was something so arresting about the way he portrayed the character. :blush:... and now he is a zombie!

Kudos to @partyon Noona and @Lmangla for organizing this event :approves:

I went with Ddang Sae as the first choice in this one. This guy stole the show for me, despite Yoo Ah In's amazing portrayal of Yi Bang Won as the ML, Byun Yo Han in my opinion was the one who outshone him and I overall loved this character. 

ddangsae.jpeg

My Second choice was Nam Seon Ho from My Country The New Age, I was two minded in this one, I wanted to also go with Jang Hee Bin in Dong Yi, but went with Nam Seon Ho since I liked his twisted personality and his love-hate with the MC and having typical daddy issues, being a child of slave and a noble, he was raised as noble when his father's only legitimate son died. 

Woo-Do-Hwan-as-Nam-Sun-Ho-e1570184111289

Jang Hee Bin on the other side is an actual Historical Character, the evil Queen of Joseon Dynasty. Overall liked her naïve character in the start, who would turn into an evil, ambitious and twisted woman who was caught between her love for the King, and supporting her faction and also during the later years of her life trying her best to make her son the crown prince. We see her get married as concubine and rise to the ranks of Queen and fall down from there. She was shown really well in Dong Yi and kudos to Lee So Yeon for acting so well. 

55efc21c47f35152c32946c8cca8e1fd.jpg

So for me, both of them come at the same rank, but since Nam Seon Ho's character was a bit more twisted, I chose him over her. 

2. Best kiss in a sageuk?

Went with the kisses in Arang and The Magistrate and 100 Days My Prince

For the most Annoying character too, if given a choice, I had gone with a couple of options more, but currenly no one boils my blood more than Yeom Byung Soo the cockroach. 

I would have gone with Prince Yeong Po of Jumong, whose only solution for all the problems was killing people. That woman is making trouble for us, kill her. Brother is the King in my place, kill him. MC is friend of that guy or likes that girl, kill them. Throughout the drama, we see his Mom saving him, him continuously plotting coup against his father and brother, failing each time, being greedy despite being a Prince and very easy to bribe. A complete disgrace to any Prince out there. 

Third I really wanted to go with Jong Dal the cockroach of Emperor of The sea. This guy would make me curse him whenever he would appear on the screen. Could be more annoying than Yeom Byung Soo, but for now, Yeom Byung Soo seems more annoying to me :kicks:.

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sorry dear @Lmangla and @Sleepy Owl for only allowing 2 choices per category. Next time I will for sure let you vote for 3!

kekeke... it was only for second lead, I ended up with 3. for kisses, I wasn't that inspired to pick any but went with moon lovers and for annoying character, it was faith minister il shin. I can't decide if I find him hilarious or annoying. hahahhaha...

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

with so many characters, the best thing about saeguk is that you can always find another character to concentrate on and get through the drama. who cares if your lead is being stupid and you want to whack them. hahahha... so my picks were emperor of the sea, song il kook. remember coming back from office and watching it with my family. we all liked the character played by song il kook but were disappointed that she chose no one in the end. so what exactly was the point of the triangle? :lol: hahahahha...

Yeah, even I wonder what was the use of that triangle. Who did she actually love? Was is it Jang Bogo or was Yeom Jang? Anyway her character was there only for two reasons I guess, one to make a love triangle, and second one to flee with Jang Bogo's child and be the sole survivor in the end. :rubchin:.

But can't blame her, the character was acted by Soo Ae :heart2beat:

a3238e7d1fa16aad29057cc0cbde2359.jpg

But should we talk about Song Il Guk here? He looked very much mature and older in Emperor of the Sea, very much younger for his role in Jumong which actually aired 2-3 years later. 

And looked extremely young in Kingdom of Winds, of course the make up team has to be commended for it, but I found this evolution interesting. 

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah, even I wonder what was the use of that triangle. Who did she actually love? Was is it Jang Bogo or was Yeom Jang? Anyway her character was there only for two reasons I guess, one to make a love triangle, and second one to flee with Jang Bogo's child and be the sole survivor in the end. .

But can't blame her, the character was acted by Soo Ae 

yea, if it was any other actress, we would have screamed at her being so indecisive or annoying. but soo ae brought a kind of maturity and grounding to the character that her choice didn't feel that odd. I actually don't remember much of the drama as it was so long ago but yea, song il gook seemed more mature in this drama...

EDIT -- post merged!

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@vangsweetie637 Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People added to list of best kisses.

I would say this is almost like a make out session....

a make out session with tears -- it immediately makes me think these two were separated and one of them died. who watched this drama? was it tragic? ^_^... doesn't it seem like passion in saeguks is heightened with tragedy - so if it is a happy saeguk, there is no need for hot kisses at all. ^_^

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, if it was any other actress, we would have screamed at her being so indecisive or annoying. but soo ae brought a kind of maturity and grounding to the character that her choice didn't feel that odd. I actually don't remember much of the drama as it was so long ago but yea, song il gook seemed more mature in this drama...

You are right about this one, she acted in such a way that not many could blame her for being indecisive. I do remember bits and parts of the drama, but even I last watched it long ago. But she and Jang Bogo had feelings for each other, he seemingly dies, she tries to forget him, Yeom Jang loves her, but chooses to be a bystander, Jang Bogo returns, just when she had moved on BOOM.

Things happen, Jang Bogo has to marry his Boss' daughter, because it was his dying wish I guess, second BOOM. 

After that I don't remember much, but I do remember Yeom Jang being annoyed at the fact that she still loves Jang Bogo despite him marrying someone else. 

Overall, to me Jang Bogo and Yeom Jang's relationship was more interesting. Throughout drama they saved each other, because the one of them had saved the other one last time, so they try to make up for it and this causes a chain reaction of saving your enemy :loolz:.

I don't know much about this lady apart from the fact that Jang Bogo was once her body guard, but whenever I see Chae Si Ra, I get reminded of her role in Emperor of The Sea and her weird hair styles throughout the drama

760a6a936bb4bc54270df84280f0338f.jpg

Thank you for the tag @partyon <3 

The more I see contents related to Sageuks, the more I realize that I still have a lot to catch up on. Aigoo, when will I ever find the time to watch all these dramas. :lol:

The videos you guys have posted of "best kisses" have me very intrigued. Despite all those layers of clothings, there's some steamy action going on in the royal courts. My oh my. 

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Right? The PD of Faith wasted so many kiss opportunities of LMH. I was so sad for getting just 1..and it was a kiss to get her out of marriage only. It wasn’t even a make-out or Love confession kiss. 

when i waited all 24 episodes for another kiss and got none..despite the sexual tension being present lol.

I am talking about the characters here. :joy:

Ahhh @vangsweetie637, so happy to see you around! Yes, we were R O B B E D of quality kisses in Faith. Forever sad.

Thank god for the ever present sexual tension that fed us through all 24 episodes.

thanks for the tag @partyon

realized i din watch that many sageuk much... i only completed a few out of the whole list!

but with the help of the clips, i managed to choose the yummiest kissers

:7555_attack:

for Q3, i randomly chose someone from EK since i saw some of u (re)watching it so intensely in last night's chat

:evilelmo:

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But should we talk about Song Il Guk here? He looked very much mature and older in Emperor of the Sea, very much younger for his role in Jumong which actually aired 2-3 years later. 

And looked extremely young in Kingdom of Winds, of course the make up team has to be commended for it, but I found this evolution interesting. 

Can you please post some pics of this transformation? :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@partyon thanks for finding the Rebel kiss! Can you also include this kiss?

:dorakiss:Will do!

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't know much about this lady apart from the fact that Jang Bogo was once her body guard, but whenever I see Chae Si Ra, I get reminded of her role in Emperor of The Sea and her weird hair styles throughout the drama

Sorry but what is THAT in her hair?!?!?!? :joy:

760a6a936bb4bc54270df84280f0338f.jpg

She looks like a Christmas tree! :joy:

christmas tree GIF

44 minutes ago, violetts said:

The videos you guys have posted of "best kisses" have me very intrigued. Despite all those layers of clothings, there's some steamy action going on in the royal courts. My oh my.

I find that the kisses are a bit bland? I wish they could make a sageuk with lots of abs and lots of steamy kisses! :joy:

looney tunes kiss GIF

36 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

realized i din watch that many sageuk much... i only completed a few out of the whole list!

for Q3, i randomly chose someone from EK since i saw some of u (re)watching it so intensely in last night's chat

I have only watched 19 episodes of Empress Ki so far. I haven't seen any of the sageuks in this poll. So my own answers are pretty Empress Ki centric.

Maybe you should join one of the re-watch events? Faith, Moon Embracing the Sun or Empress Ki? :kiss_wink:

EDIT: thanks @sadthe1st for the lick. :D

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe you should join one of the re-watch events? Faith, Moon Embracing the Sun or Empress Ki? :kiss_wink:

i've watched these:-

Master of the Mask (L was very good in this one... i pitied him a lot)

Shine or Go Crazy

Moon Embracing the Sun

Love in the Moonlight

Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds

The Night Watchman

but unfortunately, no steamy kisses... and,

LEE JOON GI IS BEST KISSER IN ALL OF HIS DRAMAS

:biubiu:

Archived