[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College 国子监来了个女弟子

sugarplum892

XN2mO_4f.jpg

Cr mydramalist

Details:

Chinese title: 国子监来了个女弟子 / Guo Zi Jian Lai Le Ge Nv Di Zi
English title: A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College

Genre:  Historical, romance, comedy, school

Director: Xu Pei Shan

Episodes: 30

Broadcast Date: Sept 22 - Oct 14, 2021

Cast:

Zhao Lu Si as Sang Qi
Xu Kai Cheng as Yan Yunzhi
Ren Hao as Zhuo Wenyuan
Ao Rui Peng as Yan Yan
Zhang Yue as Song Jiayin
Du Yu as Song Luotian
Li Xing Lin as Wei Zhanhong
Yan Bo as Guo Chengjun
Zhang Yi Dong as Meng Zhu
Li Xing Yao

Synopsis:

Story of the only daughter of the Grand Marshal, Sang Qi, who becomes the only female student at the Imperial College due to a gamble. She was tasked to make Yan Yunzhi, the number one young master of Yan Kingdom, accept her embroidered pouch and her invitation to the Lantern Festival. If she does not succeed, she must replace the famed musician to perform in the festival. Initially, Sang Qi thought this would be an easy task. However she was chased away each and every time she went to Yan Manor. When she knew that Yan Yunzhi is studying at the Imperial College, she decides to enter the college in order to complete her mission. After numerous begging and persuasion by her father, the Emperor finally accepts Sang Qi's requests to enroll into the Imperial College. Thus with her close childhood friend Zhuo Wenyuan and other brocade-uniformed young masters, she embarks on campus life and becomes the only female student to be enrolled in the Imperial College in history. (Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There are some rumors going on weibo that this may get more delayed due to the second lead Ren Hao's recent scandals.  Thats why his other drama Ancient Love poetry is also delayed coz his scenes are going to completely cut off.  Actually in this drama, he is the second lead but in ALP he is only support role.  OMG!!! what a fate this guy is having!!!!!!!!:cry:

• Shocked 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 3:27 PM, pad-hari said:

There are some rumors going on weibo that this may get more delayed due to the second lead Ren Hao's recent scandals.  Thats why his other drama Ancient Love poetry is also delayed coz his scenes are going to completely cut off.  Actually in this drama, he is the second lead but in ALP he is only support role.  OMG!!! what a fate this guy is having!!!!!!!!:cry:

So many scandals coming out these days. I hope this pushes through soon.

I'm running out of something to watch. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 6:59 AM, SC2019 said:

@ElleSor @pad-hari@annaR @airgreen There's a rumour it might premiere in Sept! Watch out for updates.

Cool. Although there are a lot of dramas around with this synopsis, I'm always looking forward for someone to become a decent partner for XKC in a costume drama. So far, they all have been (IMO) from "so-so" to "get me out of here" in regard of acting skills.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:19 PM, SC2019 said:

@leo2020@ElleSor @pad-hari@annaR @airgreen  Sept 22 for the premiere (official Tencent trailer reported this)!  I just uploaded the trailer into the first post!

Yay! I'm just watching one historical drama at the moment, so this will do nicely in case that one tanks.

Thanks for the update!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Yay! I'm just watching one historical drama at the moment, so this will do nicely in case that one tanks.

Thanks for the update!

do check out Your Sensibility, My Destiny, it's only 24 episodes and the acting is not bad, storyline is also quite interesting. Out a few days ago and ends on Oct 2 (for VIP, and a couple of weeks longer if u need Eng subs)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SC2019 said:

do check out Your Sensibility, My Destiny, it's only 24 episodes and the acting is not bad, storyline is also quite interesting. Out a few days ago and ends on Oct 2 (for VIP, and a couple of weeks longer if u need Eng subs)

Ooohhh! Yes, I just started that one today and it's great at the moment. I 'm currently in episode 3.

Thanks!

• Blob 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College 国子监来了个女弟子

Hi everyone,  I've checked 4 episodes of the drama, and I suppose if you are looking for smth laughthable, sweet, relatively light, but with a couple of dark twists - it's your drama to watch. I would rate it #2 among  ZLS's dramas I've seen (the first one so far is The Long Ballad).  

May be I'm not 100% unbiased, bcs I've recently grown to like XKC and his acting a lot. :wub:  

Zhao Lusi apparently got a lot of negative reviews in this one as her role is quite similar to her previous ones. Also there is a scene where she danced and it is obvious that she is no dancer.

Personally, I dont get what is the problem. As long as the drama is great and she did a good job in it, then so be it. There are other Chinese actors in the old days only stick with 1 role throughout their lives and they excelled. Not every actors/actresses could have the gift of diverse acting skills. 

Sometimes I feel like there are people only watch dramas for the saking of complaining and looking for bones in an egg.

• Like 1