[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Unforgettable Love 贺先生的恋恋不忘

sugarplum892

I'm at ep 12 now.  Here comes the Evil Stepmother.  I meant the Aunty. 

I wonder if the Accident which happened 5 years ago has sth to do with her.  Obviously someone wants to wrest control of the Family Biz.  Which is why they got rid of the ML's older brother.... and later the ML.   But they didn't count on the ML to be so Strong and Persistent - Mentally.   

Was he supposed to give up after being confined to the Wheel Chair??  But he fought back to regain his Health - and the Company.

So this Evil Step Mother proceeds to Plan B - to matchmake him to her closest Ally's daughter I supposed. 

Just a guess.  Not sure if I got it right

• Like 3

On 7/13/2021 at 12:54 PM, schummy_lover said:

how i wish i found this after its end...but i loveeee Miles and watch it in raw for the latest episode...hahahahahaha...

I have never watched him acting before, first time, and I am charmed! I was swooning throughout the episodes, no wonder AvenueX said she can't resist Miles in a suit, same here, and now I understand why she said that. And the child actor is such a darling with with the short curls in his hair, his expressions are so adorable, I am so glad they casted him in this role. 

• Like 4

On 7/11/2021 at 8:18 AM, SC2019 said:

Done! title updated. Btw, the FL was from Sleepless Princess (last year) and it was one of those really sweet romances but with a lot of angst in between. She was adorable there, not sure here but the two should make a fine OTP and recently dramas like to add in a child, which does help inject some fun moments, I bet. Glad you liked it @hush puppy Will be joining you to watch once more chapters are out (with VIP, by Aug 2, all episodes will be out). My heart can't take all this weekly waiting anymore. LOL

@SC2019  Have you started watching?  I thought you will only start on 2 Aug?  And yes. Miles is so handsome in a suit.  His acting is so natural and good.   I'm watching for him only.  And the cute little boy of course :wub:

@SC2019 @teletubby lala  @lovehuche @schummy_lover  I don't like ep 13 though.   When the FL trips again in the Company Dinner Dance.:frown:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@SC2019  Have you started watching?  I thought you will only start on 2 Aug?  And yes. Miles is so handsome in a suit.  His acting is so natural and good.   I'm watching for him only.  And the cute little boy of course :wub:

@SC2019 @teletubby lala  @lovehuche @schummy_lover  I don't like ep 13 though.   When the FL trips again in the Company Dinner Dance.:frown:

lol, I could not resist the little boy and Miles, decided to take a leap of faith and started watching. Regretting it a little, with the wait, yet totally charmed by the father-son combination (I've watched it twice already). Wish I could have been on-site to pinch his cheeks and caress the adorable curls on his head (the boy, not Miles, :P).

I know how you feel about the actress playing the FL. Sometimes I think her smile is little too wide and her reactions are rather exaggerated, and someone wrote that she really doesn't look like a child psychologist. But there's a certain amount of charm about her and it's that child-like behaviour in her that will bring out the best in a child. So, thank heavens, the character isn't in any other field of medicine.

WRT E13, Yes, I question whether making her to be such a clutz is necessary (I happen to have a friend who is like that, absent minded, head in the clouds but very smart). But I think it's there to purposely contrast her with the villainess, LW. One is clumsy, unrefined but very authentic, is kind-hearted and unable to contribute to the family business but brings out the best in the son. The other is calm, composed, and hides her insecurities, is an asset to the family business but probably won't make a very good mother, she's too career-minded, driven and isn't afraid of plotting for what she wants. 
In short, a genuine, loving heart will win the ML over. I suspect he's already been won but he keeps hearing the FL say that she wants to shorten her contract, and he's waiting for her to come around and realise that she wants to stay on.

• Like 1

IT's just me or the calendar schedule in dramalist is a bit spoiler?!! :idk:

but I really like this drama, it shows that the male lead is already in love with the FL:love:. This actor loves marriage contracts 
The aunt is really annoying, she is a bad guy.
Otherwise I wonder why there will be a break up between the lead couple, because of the accident? who will invent lies?
For the new girl who is the childhood friend of ML, I do not believe that she will run after him for a long time, because according to the promos photos she will be with this guy Ning Fang who has a little long hair

On 7/6/2021 at 11:45 AM, teletubby lala said:

I haven't watch any of ML works too but read some reviews that he's quite good. This DRAMA looks interesting from Mango's first promo poster and the video clips. 

You can try Perfect and Casual it was really good drama with XouRuHan. 

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

IT's just me or the calendar schedule in dramalist is a bit spoiler?!! :idk:

if you understand chinese, some calendars have some words scribbled there that are likely spoilers. So you could be right.

Oh yah saw the preview, about LW and NF, so that's to be expected. I don't normally like Mondays, but just for this drama, I can't wait for it to be a Monday.

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

if you understand chinese, some calendars have some words scribbled there that are likely spoilers. So you could be right.

Oh yah saw the preview, about LW and NF, so that's to be expected. I don't normally like Mondays, but just for this drama, I can't wait for it to be a Monday.

What's the airing schedule 

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

Hi everybody.  I've given up on this drama.  The wait is too long.  Only 2 eps per week.  Not worth it.

I'll remind you when it's done airing :P (btw, it's 4 episodes per week.)

• Like 1

@hush puppy I knew AvenueX was a fangirl of Miles Wei, she said that before this video even, in one of her episodes where she talks about what's about to premiere. I completely agree with her that the kid is really to die for, I'm like 200% there for him. Ok, this could be because I am an ahjumma. As for both ML and FL, going by the viewcount of webdramas, they are not going to get the recognition they deserve. I truly think they ought to get more widely watched.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@hush puppy I knew AvenueX was a fangirl of Miles Wei, she said that before this video even, in one of her episodes where she talks about what's about to premiere. I completely agree with her that the kid is really to die for, I'm like 200% there for him. Ok, this could be because I am an ahjumma. As for both ML and FL, going by the viewcount of webdramas, they are not going to get the recognition they deserve. I truly think they ought to get more widely watched.

@SC2019 The cute little Boy: I agree with both AvenueX and yourself.  He is the "Magnet" of the show.  I'm sure a lot of Viewers are watching because of him

Miles Wei: He has that "Star Quality" in him.  Which a lot of Top Stars have.  You're immediately drawn to him and want to see more of him and his works. That he is formerly from a Boy Band; and having been schooled in TV and Broadcasting Hosting  - can only add to his Charms. Not to mention he sure can act.

Female Lead:  I would have to Disagree with Avenue X.  I've to apologise to her Fans.  Sorry:(  But right from "The Sleepless Princess",  I just don't llke to watch her.  

In "Unforgettable Love", I'm watching for the Little Boy and Miles. :P

• Like 2

Hello everyone, wanted to post on this thread so badly finally I got the chance. 

I'm enjoying this drama to the fullest, this is my happy pill and healing drama these days as the other dramas that I'm watching is the thriller/serious dramas.

Although the plot is common/usual asian style, I love the interactions between the main leads and how their relationship is built. 
More than anything I'm so happy to see the way how Yi Yue deals with Xiao Bao....

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1