Wei Zhe Ming
Hu Yi Xuan
Sheng Hui Zi
Yu Yi Jie
Wu Chong Xuan
Shi Qing Yan
Sun Si Cheng

Synopsis:

The drama revolves around He Qiao Yan, CEO of Heshi Group, and Qin Yi Yue, a child psychologist. It tells the story of a rational and indifferent man and a soft, optimistic, considerate, and meticulous psychologist, whose relationship develops from acquaintance to love.

~~ Adapted from the web novel "Mr He's Love is Not Forgotten" by Qin Ye.  

Cr mydramalist

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, teletubby lala said:

I'm here for Hu Yi Xuan. Hope they hv English sub too. 

@lovehuche count me in too! The kid looks adorable and Miles Wei looks quite good with her as an OTP. But it's on MangoTV, which means we will have to count our blessings if the Eng subs come out soon.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@lovehuche count me in too! The kid looks adorable and Miles Wei looks quite good with her as an OTP. But it's on MangoTV, which means we will have to count our blessings if the Eng subs come out soon.

I haven't watch any of ML works before.  I heard he's a good actor.  

• Like 5

Hi everybody!  I just finished ep 1 - by accident.  It's entertaining.

I had finished "The Rebel" and was looking for another drama to watch.   

I normally will give up on a drama if it cannot catches my attention within the first 10 minutes.  But this one does.

This is the first time I'm watching these 2 leads.  Don't know them at all.  But their actings are fine with me.

Some viewers say the story is cliched.  But then which drama is not cliched.  Most important it is well acted and told.  Yes the boy is so cute.

@sugarplum892  it's time to edit it to "Current Chinese Drama......".:lol:

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Unforgettable Love 贺先生的恋恋不忘
9 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hi everybody!  I just finished ep 1 - by accident.  It's entertaining.

I had finished "The Rebel" and was looking for another drama to watch.   

I normally will give up on a drama if it cannot catches my attention within the first 10 minutes.  But this one does.

This is the first time I'm watching these 2 leads.  Don't know them at all.  But their actings are fine with me.

Some viewers say the story is cliched.  But then which drama is not cliched.  Most important it is well acted and told.  Yes the boy is so cute.

@sugarplum892  it's time to edit it to "Current Chinese Drama......".:lol:

Done! title updated. Btw, the FL was from Sleepless Princess (last year) and it was one of those really sweet romances but with a lot of angst in between. She was adorable there, not sure here but the two should make a fine OTP and recently dramas like to add in a child, which does help inject some fun moments, I bet. Glad you liked it @hush puppy Will be joining you to watch once more chapters are out (with VIP, by Aug 2, all episodes will be out). My heart can't take all this weekly waiting anymore. LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Done! title updated. Btw, the FL was from Sleepless Princess (last year) and it was one of those really sweet romances but with a lot of angst in between. She was adorable there, not sure here but the two should make a fine OTP and recently dramas like to add in a child, which does help inject some fun moments, I bet. Glad you liked it @hush puppy Will be joining you to watch once more chapters are out (with VIP, by Aug 2, all episodes will be out). My heart can't take all this weekly waiting anymore. LOL

@SC2019  I didn't watch "Sleepless Princess".  I tried 2 eps.   But it didn't catch on me.  Found it "Boring".

• Like 1

This is a light-hearted drama.  I'm taking my time to enjoy it after the Heavy Weight "The Rebel".

My take on Ep 1.

Don't Like:

-  the fact that the FL is a silly girl.  Who supported her ex-BF so unreservedly.  Reserve the place for oversea studies for him and settle  the agency fees;   pay his rent, pay the down-payment for his car and did all his Medical Research Papers for him.  And then of course, he ditch her for a Wealthy girl.

- the plot develops very fast

- the ML was supposed to award the Ex-BF for Outstanding Youth Achievement in Medical Science Research.  But he remembers the FL's rants about this Nerd and immediately cancel the award

• Like 2

The drama is watchable, execution wasn't great, it's chopping.  If it wasn't for the lead actors, I would have given up.  To many of those accidental moments that I don't like in drama.  I watched the 10 episodes.  I feel like the female character sometimes didn't fit to be a PHD doctor. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lovehuche said:

The drama is watchable, execution wasn't great, it's chopping.  If it wasn't for the lead actors, I would have given up.  To many of those accidental moments that I don't like in drama.  I watched the 10 episodes.  I feel like the female character sometimes didn't fit to be a PHD doctor. 

too bright? too chirpy? I get a bit of the vibes she had in the Sleepless Princess. But I'll have to do the drama more justice by watching a bit more than the amount of time I have given it.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 1:46 AM, lovehuche said:

@lovehuche I agree with you about the FL.  In addition,

1) I dislike the fact that the script makes her out to be a careless, untidy person.  Is it even necessary? 

2) Worse she tries to influence the ML to do the same.  Having pieces of food, cups of drinks and littering in the Hall means a Loving Family Atmosphere??  :frown:

3) Those scenes of her tripping and falling into the arms of the ML is so unnecessary and uncreative.

But overall it is still better than a lot of the CDramas currently out there.  A lot of funny moments for us to relax.  Which is why I'm watching :lol:

@SC2019  @teletubby lala      I like the ML - Miles Wei Zhe Ming.  But forgive me.  I don't like the FL.  Which is why I gave up "The Sleepless Princess".

:brokenheart:

• Like 1