[THE OFFICIAL] RM (알엠) / Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread ♪♫ ♫♪

bohmi

Special 8 Photo-Folio「Me, Myself, and RM 'Entirety'」

“Entirety” uncovers who Kim Namjoon really is and who RM really is.

The photobook will show the calm and relaxed side of Kim Namjoon and the powerful, charismatic and wild side of RM on stages. It expresses many other sides of him as both a young man and an artist, along with his deep thoughts between the two, revealing RM’s view of his true self as an artist.

This photobook which incorporates artworks is an artwork itself.
The 80-page photobook, featuring a number of visually stunning locations in LA, comes with a mini poster, folded poster, stamp, photocard, random photocard, and two bookmarks as a special item set.

• PRE-ORDER DATE : From 11 AM, August 25, 2022 (KST)   *WHILE SUPPLIES LAST*
• RELEASE DATE : September 5, 2022 (Global), November 7, 2022 (USA)

Fa2Pko7VQAAbck1?format=jpg&name=large

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Balming Tiger, new song ‘Sexy Nukim’ on the 1st of next month.. featuring BTS RM

“At first glance, Balming Tiger and RM seems like a match that doesn’t make sense, so many people are looking forward to what harmony we’ll show in the new song. A MV will also be released along with the track that has a somewhat intuitive and goofy title Sexy Feeling.

This single is the first group song in about a year and a half. In particular, RM is the collective’s first featured guest artist. ‘Sexy Nukim’ will be released on September 1st at 6PM KST.

RM Instagram Story

8TkMO5H.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

BTS’ RM to collaborate with alt K-pop group Balming Tiger on new single ‘Sexy Nukim’

The new single is due out next week

BTS rapper RM will be a featured guest on Balming Tiger’s new single ‘Sexy Nukim,’ due out next week.

The new collaboration was announced via BTS’ official Twitter page on August 24, which noted the single’s release date of September 1. The announcement also included a preview of ‘Sexy Nukim”s accompanying track art – an illustration of Balming Tiger’s eight members as colourful, animated characters set against a funky, psychedelic orange-themed backdrop.

Other information about the new track, including a preview of ‘Sexy Nukim’ and whether an accompanying music video will be released, has yet to be shared.

Balming Tiger are a South Korean musical collective comprising a team of directors, rappers, DJs, singer-songwriters and editors who have described themselves as a “multi-national alternative K-pop group.” They debuted in 2018 with the single ‘I’m Sick.’

‘Sexy Nukim’ will mark RM’s first solo endeavour since BTS announced in June that they would be “[taking] time to explore some solo projects” instead of focusing on group activities.

In the time since, RM has been teasing plans to release solo music of his own sometime this year, sharing in April that he has been “inviting really interesting and unexpected people to my album.”

In a follow-up update shared last month, RM told fans that he was “near the end of my work on the album. I will probably be the next member after J-Hope to release my solo album,” he said. “Studio work is like 90 per cent done.”

Spoiler

Spoiler

Source (1) (2)

<< some excerpts from RM’s interview >>

RM, Boy Band Superstar, Embraces New Role: Art Patron

The BTS leader has been championing canonical artists from his native South Korea — studying their work, buying it and sometimes talking to it. “I feel like they’re watching me,” he said.

By Andrew Russeth (The New York Times)

The veteran dealer Park Kyung-mee credits the singer and rapper with making art more accessible to the general public. “He is throwing away the kind of barrier between the art institutions — galleries and museums — and younger people,” she said in an interview at her gallery, PKM, in Seoul.

“I quit my studying when I was 17 because of this BTS thing, because I was a trainee,” he said, listing off all the practice that involved. “But after 10 years, I met art, and I started to read the books again — seriously.” He is charismatic and a quick study, and you could imagine him being an effective politician or a beloved, slightly eccentric professor.

Surrounded by the work of deceased greats, “I feel like they’re watching me,” RM said. “I’m motivated. I want to be a better person, a better adult, because there is this aura that is coming from these artworks on display.” When he is feeling tired or let down, “I sometimes stand there and have a conversation with them,” he said. Standing in front of a spare painting by Yun, he might ask, “Mr. Yun, it’s going to be OK, right?”

A couple months back, RM told Marc Spiegler, the global director of Art Basel, on the fair’s podcast, that he was thinking about opening an art space of some kind. “I want it to be really quiet and calm, but it must still look cool, like Axel,” he told me, name-checking the Belgian designer, antiquarian and gallerist Axel Vervoordt (also a favorite of one of RM’s musical inspirations, Kanye West).

That space is still some ways off, but RM imagines a ground-floor cafe and exhibition areas above showing Korean and international artists in ways that appeal to the young. “I think that there’s something that I can offer as an outsider of the art industry,” he said.

Read the full article here  :blush:

Bfx1NBb.jpg

RM, the leader of the South Korean pop group BTS, at his recording studio in Seoul with an art collection including works by Park Soo Keun, Ugo Rondinone, Yun Hyong-keun, and Chang Ucchin.  © Dasom Han for The New York Times

Balming Tiger - 섹시느낌 SEXY NUKIM (feat. RM of BTS) M/V Official Teaser

The awesome peeps at Monaghan’s Pub in Essington, PA super excited about SEXY NUKIM feat. RM.

“.. can’t wait to listen to SEXY NUKIM from Balming Tiger featuring RM of BTS..”    :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob:

Source (1) (2) (3)

‘SEXY NUKIM’ by Balming Tiger (feat. RM of BTS) MV Official Teaser, was trending at #8 on YouTube Music Videos Worldwide.

rcY0Vc1.jpg

Axel Vervoordt Company Instagram Story : “Thank you @rkive”

Axel Vervoordt is the designer mentioned by RM in the New York Times interview.

On 8/26/2022 at 8:28 PM, bohmi said:

A couple months back, RM told Marc Spiegler, the global director of Art Basel, on the fair’s podcast, that he was thinking about opening an art space of some kind. “I want it to be really quiet and calm, but it must still look cool, like Axel,” he told me, name-checking the Belgian designer, antiquarian and gallerist Axel Vervoordt (also a favorite of one of RM’s musical inspirations, Kanye West).

E9ovkUJ.jpg

Source (1) (2)

Rookie singer Han Ro Ro thanking RM for having shared her song through his recent Instagram story.

wow...... WOW!!!!!!
I can’t believe it......
Thank you soooo much for listening to my music.
I’m so happy that I can’t fall asleep...... It seems like spring has come!

tDPwIED.jpg

She expressed her gratitude to RM & BTS in other post with song ‘Reflection’ (by RM) playing in the background.

“... and I cried as I thought over and over again about the lyrics of Reflection...”

“... and I want to thank RM sunbaenim who introduced my small/shy blooming to the world.”

qC0RQY4.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)