[THE OFFICIAL] RM (알엠) / Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread ♪♫ ♫♪

bohmi

July 2022

Hansol, the host from Tokopedia event shared while he was interviewing BTS he was really nervous and made few mistakes, RM noticed it and said “You can do it Hansol, this is your day!”

At that time, I was very nervous and alone. RM was the one who said it. RM was like, “You can do this Hansol-ssi, this is your day!” RM cheered for me.  — Hansol

Source (1) (2) (3)

August 2022

Simon Dominic on W Korea : “When I went to j-hope’s listening party — We took pictures together — I met RM and took a couple watch shot — Those are good memories.”

Spoiler
On 7/17/2022 at 6:50 PM, bohmi said:

2022.07.14  From j-hope’s album listening session  #JackInTheBox

Simon Dominic’s Instagram story : “ME, RM, and Jessi”  [matching watches / twinning watches]

68Yjc95.jpg

Source (1) (2)

2022.08.06  RM’s Instagram Update

RM attended the Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival. RM also took a photo with the members of music group Balming Tiger.

LTXrRtc.jpg

tMLm4Y4.jpg

Member San Yawn, Omega Sapien, BJ Wnjn and Mudd the Student also reposted the picture on their Instagram story.

Spoiler

MfE3CBc.jpg

Spoiler

74eT9ZC.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)

Spoiler
On 3/14/2022 at 4:28 PM, bohmi said:

Balming Tiger members’ reaction to RM after sharing their song “Just Fun!” through Instagram story

Balming Tiger is a South Korean hip-hop group formed in 2018.

2uH157r.jpg

Qwooqav.jpg

2022.08.06  Balming Tiger Instagram Update

OaG44dE.jpg

2022.08.06  Park Hyunjin (bassist of band Se So Neon) Instagram Story

Caption : “Hyung I love you that’s me.”   *[the one on the big screen]

HofmKBR.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)

Spoiler
On 2/13/2022 at 7:51 AM, bohmi said:

February 9, 2022

Hwang So-yoon, vocalist of the Korean indie rock band “Se So Neon” mentioned RM and BTS on MBC’s “Radio Star” EP. 757.

She talked about RM who has recommended Se So Neon’s song “파도” on Twitter in 2017.

[instiz] LOOK AT BTS RM'S HOUSE... I'M FREAKING JEALOUS

His wealth isn't what I'm most envious of (I know how hard he worked for it)
But I'm so jealous of the way he decorated his interior so prettily and he can hear the rain sound like that
He filled his space with things that eh likes..
It's such a healing placeㅎㅎ

AVvXsEgT7s9d6IROWgTJq_O-jqXlrkoGTg5aWETq

Spoiler

AVvXsEhUTxJWX8CjjnY558IntfoMFeD-O2woAnaC

Spoiler

AVvXsEiLxSMb5UDgCuslS9vxwz-J454VXFjyvRLG

1. But reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can understand what the members said about him, he's really clean

2. Even the kids were shocked at how neat and tidy RM's house was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. His living room is so wide. But hearing the rain like that is seriously daebak

4. The bear just starring like that next to his bed is too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. His interior is seriously too pretty, and the colors are warm too

6. Seriously this is so Namjoon-like. I hope he can give us a room tour and introduce those items

7. Wow his house looks like a gallery

8. Wow I wonder where he hides his daily necessaries..? Seriously he really arranged this well..

9. I know this will never happen but..I feel like if I were to hang out here, I'd probably break something so I don't even think I can enter such house... Namjoon's house looks like a museum

10. It's totally a gallery, I want to go for sight seeing

Source (1) (2)

BTS Teases RM’s Photography Book ‘Me, Myself, and RM: Entirety’

Get ready, ARMY, because RM has a new project on the way. On Friday (Aug. 19), BTS announced his forthcoming book of photography, Me, Myself, and RM: Entirety.

Without sharing a release date for the project, the K-pop group unveiled three previews from the self-described folio along with the announcement. The first features the title of the book against a bright blue sky littered with clouds while a taut white bedsheet stands in the grass below. In the second, the title is written in wide, white block letters over a black-and-white space showing off a modern art exhibition. And the third is lit in sepia tones, the idol’s profile visible against a backlit entryway.

However, it’s the middle photo that caught the eye of most fans, who went rampant with speculation about the possibility of Easter eggs hidden in the shot — namely, a pile of books discreetly stacked atop a chair at the frame’s center. “WHAT IS THIS,” one demanded in a direct reply to the announcement tweet, zooming in on the spines of the three hardcover titles. Another queried, “DID HE WROTE HIS OWN BOOKS[?]”

Several fans made guesses that the titles of the books had to do with upcoming releases from the K-pop seven-piece. “Next BTS album: Neutral, Next RM album: rkive,” one member of ARMY surmised, according to the top two books in the stack. Of course, BTS is currently taking time to pursue individual projects like J-Hope’s debut solo album Jack in the Box.

The photography book follows RM’s solo trip to Switzerland, where he attended his very first Art Basel. In a vlog of the adventure posted to BTS’ official YouTube channel, the Korean rapper can be seen taking in the annual international art fair, where he happened to find a chair designed by another Chris Martin and gave his “My Universe” collaborator from Coldplay a fun shout-out in the process.

The rapper isn’t the only member of BTS with a photo book on the way. Jung Kook has been teasing his own photography tome, titled Me, Myself and Jung Kook: Time Difference.

Source (1) (2) (3)

[theqoo]  BTS RM ME, MYSELF, AND RM 'ENTIRETY'

FahxirSakAYtnT5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FahxmXjaUAEDpXR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Spoiler

FahxnvlakAYe5m5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1. Namjoonie is coming out??

2. Huul

3. Wow f*ckㅠ

4. Crazy, f*ckㅠㅠ

5. This is already a work of art

6. Kyah, I'm looking forward to Namjoonie next

7. Wow anyone can tell that it's Kim Namjoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like this so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. This is so Kim Namjoon style

9. Kyaaaahhhh Namjoonie is coming next?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is so Kim Namjoon

10. Ohhh is he releasing a pictorial?

Source (1) (2)