[THE OFFICIAL] RM (알엠) / Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread ♪♫ ♫♪

bohmi

BTS for Rolling Stone US’s June Issue

May 13, 2021

The Triumph of BTS

How seven young superstars rewrote music-biz rules and became the biggest band in the world

by Brian Hiatt

“This is a very serious and deep question,” says RM, the 26-year-old leader of the world’s biggest band. He pauses to think. We’re talking about utopian and dystopian futures, about how the boundary-smashing, hegemony-overturning global success of his group, the wildly talented seven-member South Korean juggernaut BTS, feels like a glimpse of a new and better world, of an interconnected 21st century actually living up to its promise.

BTS’ downright magical levels of charisma, their genre-defying, sleek-but-personal music, even their casually nontoxic, skin-care-intensive brand of masculinity — every bit of it feels like a visitation from some brighter, more hopeful timeline. What RM is currently pondering, however, is how all of it contrasts with a darker landscape all around them, particularly the horrifying recent wave of anti-Asian violence and discrimination across a global diaspora.

“We are outliers,” says RM, “and we came into the American music market and enjoyed this incredible success.” In 2020, seven years into their career, BTS’ first English-language single, the irresistible “Dynamite,” hit Number One, an achievement so singular it prompted a congratulatory statement from South Korea’s president, Moon Jae-in. The nation has long been deeply invested in its outsize cultural success beyond its borders, known as the Korean Wave.

“Now, of course, there is no utopia,” RM continues. “There’s a light side; there’s always going to be a dark side. The way we think is that everything that we do, and our existence itself, is contributing to the hope for leaving this xenophobia, these negative things, behind. It’s our hope, too, that people in the minority will draw some energy and strength from our existence. Yes, there’s xenophobia, but there are also a lot of people who are very accepting. . . . The fact that we have faced success in the United States is very meaningful in and of itself.”

At the moment, RM is in an acoustically treated room at his label’s headquarters in Seoul, wearing a white medical mask to protect a nearby translator, a black bucket hat, and a black hoodie from the Los Angeles luxury label Fear of God. As RM has had to explain too many times on U.S. talk shows, he taught himself his fluent English via bingeing Friends DVDs. Still, he makes understandable use of the interpreter when the conversation gets complex.

RS1352-BTS-CoverMAIN_1800px.jpg

RM is a fan of complexity. He was on a path toward an elite university education before a love of hip-hop, first sparked by a Korean group, Epik High, detoured him into superstardom. Bang Si-hyuk, the cerebral, intense-yet-avuncular mogul-producer who founded BTS’ record company, Big Hit Entertainment (now HYBE), signed RM first, in 2010, and gradually formed BTS around the rapper’s talent and magnetism. “When I first met RM,” says Bang, “I felt a sense of duty that I must help him grow to become a great artist after acknowledging his musical talents and ways of thinking.”

When BTS debuted in 2013, Big Hit was an underdog startup in a South Korean music business then dominated by three huge firms (Bang had been a producer for one of them, JYP). Now, thanks to BTS’ success, HYBE is a publicly traded corporation so large it just snapped up the American management company behind Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. “We always set goals and standards that may seem ideal, and try our best to get there as close as possible,” Bang says. “It’s still the same.”

A lengthy recruitment and audition process brought RM his six bandmates: fellow rappers Suga and J-Hope, and singers Jung Kook, V, Jimin, and Jin. Jung Kook, the youngest member, whose multiple talents include an extraordinarily soulful tenor, had offers to sign with multiple entertainment agencies, but chose Big Hit and BTS because of RM. “I just simply thought RM was really cool,” Jung Kook says. “I really didn’t know a lot about being a singer. But when I saw him rap, I just thought he was really, really awesome. And I believe maybe it was fate that drew me to him.”

Spoiler

R1352_FEA_BTS_A_Openerfull_wm.jpg

In December, BTS had another Number One U.S. hit with “Life Goes On,” a wistful ballad that stands as the definitive pop response to the pandemic year. But because the lyrics are almost entirely in Korean, the song received virtually no play on U.S. radio; its chart position came from streaming and purchases, and the obvious demand wasn’t enough for radio to reconsider. RM, for one, is still hopeful that particular wall will shatter. “If they feel it, I think they will change,” he says. “The barriers are still breaking down. It keeps going on and on.”

In the meantime, BTS is following up “Dynamite” with another English-language single, “Butter,” due May 21st. Like the lighthearted “Dynamite,” “Butter” has no heavy message. It’s a pure, swaggering dance-pop celebration in the retro vein of Bruno Mars, with layers of Jam and Lewis-style synths and boasts of being “smooth like butter” and having a “superstar glow.” “It’s very energetic,” says RM. “And very summery. It has a very dynamic performance.” There’s clearly more music coming as well — several Western songwriters who’ve worked with the group in the past say they’re currently in touch with BTS’ team about new songs.

In 2018, BTS negotiated a renewal of their contract with Bang’s company, committing to another seven years as a band. Two years later, they were given a financial stake in HYBE. “It’s very meaningful,” says RM, “for us and also the company, that we admit and recognize each other as true partners. Now Big Hit’s success is our success, and our success is Big Hit’s success.” It also meant a multimillion-dollar windfall for the group when HYBE went public last year. “That’s very important,” RM says with a grin. :D

Read BTS’ full Rolling Stone cover story here.

Spoiler

Tweets by Eddie Nam, founder of EN Management (Epik High, Eric Nam).  :blush:

BTS’ Rolling Stone (thread)

BTS’ Rolling Stone (RM focus)

BTS’ Rolling Stone (behind-the-scenes footage)

BTS’ Rolling Stone (BTS Rolling Stone Collector’s Edition Box Set)

WWD

BigHit Music

Each member is getting their own digital cover, with an individual Q+A.

• Like 1

RM Weverse Update (May 20, 2021)

Bbata *(Butter) D-1

Hurry please
Can it drop already
I wanna go about streets singing out loud
I want to explode it out without worrying about myself singing out the intro part without even noticing
Wanna sing it out so smooth
I don’t wanna get impatient thinking and being so careful not to spoil anything
Come out Ba-ta *(Butter)

Time, go pass *(faster)
Puhlease

Yap !!!!!  *(the sound you make when you cast a spell)

Jin’s reply:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s been two months since we finished recording it feels like it’s already out

Trans © vernal_bom

:fullofhearts:

WH9wndH.jpg

Spoiler

BL15i6i.jpg

RM & D-1

m7EBN9A.jpg

KcLyLTn.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

• Like 1

RM for Rolling Stone US’s June Issue

May 18, 2021

A Deep Conversation with BTS’ RM on His Group’s Early Years, Drake, Whether BTS Is K-Pop, and More

“I had a sense of urgency and desperation about going after my dreams,” says BTS’ leader

by Brian Hiatt

“I was someone who wanted to go to a top college, an Ivy League school by American standards,” says RM, BTS’ leader. “I was a typical student who was trying hard to achieve. And then I trusted [HYBE founder] Mr. Bang, and I started to walk down a different path. And I had a sense of urgency and desperation about going after my dreams.” RM’s gifts as a rapper, songwriter, and producer have been essential to BTS’s development, as have his wide-ranging intellectual interests. In an interview from his label’s headquarters, the artist formerly known as Rap Monster discussed whether BTS should be considered K-pop, the uniqueness of South Korean hip-hop, the highlights of the Most Beautiful Moment in Life era, and more.

You quoted the great abstract artist Kim Whan-ki recently: “I’m Korean, and I can’t do anything not Korean. I can’t do anything apart from this, because I am an outsider.” You said that was a key thing you’ve been thinking about lately. How does that idea apply to your work?

So much of the pop and hip-hop I listened to came from America. But for me, as a Korean, I think we have our own characteristics and some kind of localized identity. I can’t really explain it very well, but there are some characteristics that we Koreans have, or maybe Eastern people. So we try to kind of combine those two things into one, and I feel that we created a new genre. Some may call it K-pop; some may call it BTS, or some Eastern-Western combined music, but I think that’s what we’re doing. If you think about the Silk Road in the past, there’s this idea of Eastern people and Western people meeting on some kind of, like, big road and maybe doing selling and buying of stuff. I think this story repeats itself, and some kind of new, interesting phenomenon is happening. We feel very honored to be existing in the very eye of this big hurricane.

RSDigital-Cover-BTS-RM_1800.jpg

Spoiler

When BTS first started, there was this conflict in some people’s minds and in your own between the idea of being a rapper or being an idol, which we’d call a pop star. This is obviously something you’ve addressed in song. Maybe you can explain a little about that conflict and why it seemed so important at the time?

When I was young, I wanted to be a writer of prose and poetry, and then I found rap. And a lot of what I wanted to do went into the music. And, yes, there was this idea of being a pure artist or a pure rapper. So in the beginning, it is true that when we were debuting as a pop act, there were times when I had to sort of reorganize my identity and then reflect on what my identity is. And at the beginning we didn’t see positive results. We didn’t have a lot of fans. We didn’t have great results. There were some times when we were mocked.

So it is true that it took some time for that identity to develop and settle itself. But, you know, whether it’s rap or pop music, or whatever it is, it is another method for me to show my mind and express my voice, and having that resonate with people. So a lot of that conflict resolved itself. And I think things today are very different from what they were like in 2013, because even though there’s still a lot of discussion about what is pure, what is authentic, what is sincere, what’s an artist, what’s a pop musician, those boundaries have become less and less meaningful. As long as I can show what I’ve written, it’s valid as the continuation of my dream and what I always wanted to do.

When you rapped that your “shadow … is called hesitation,” what did you mean by that?

It can be called hesitation or cautiousness, but, I think, there is a form of hesitation that prevents you from taking risks and prevents you from challenging yourself.

I know you motivated the members by saying that your grandkids might watch your Grammys performance someday. Is that something you think about often?

It gives me a lot of goosebumps sometimes that our every moment leaves traces online where everyone can see them. So, yeah, I think that helps us keep motivated.

Some film actors have a saying, “Pain is temporary. Film is forever.”

[Nods.] Life is short. Art is forever.

Read RM’s full Rolling Stone cover story here.

RM’s Rolling Stone (1) (2) (3) (4)

RM’s Rolling Stone (behind-the-scenes footage)

Rolling Stone’s Deputy Music Editor

BL Creative House

Nação da Música

Portal Tracklist

Rolling Stone Japan

Rolling Stone Brasil

• Like 1

Rolling Stone Instagram

ce6eXqQ.jpg

Spoiler

BTS's RM opened up about the crucial role Eminem and Drake played on his style, his evolution as a rapper and what the term "K-pop" even means in an interview.

Spoiler

"When we were debuting as a pop act, there were times when I had to sort of reorganize my identity," said BTS' RM.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

On 5/21/2021 at 3:09 PM, KolinFous said:

I admire RM so much. He is the one who can tell apart the most easily as his visual is very different from others. I ask my bf to remember BTS members' faces and for around 40 times he still can't identify some but for RM he could tell at the 2nd time he looked at them.

Hi, KolinFous :) It seems true that among the members, RM is the most easily recognized by fans or non-fans.

• Like 1

May 21, 2021

BTS Global Press Conference 'Butter'

:heart:

E15tHeOUcAM7x2g?format=jpg&name=large

Namjoon says when they first encountered Butter, it was already a very complete song. However, they found that some of the raps weren’t compatible with their style so he was lucky to be able to participate in writing the rap sections. (including Suga and j-hope’s part)

BuzzFeed K-Pop, Butter Press Conference Live Streaming

RM worked on the rap sections and changed or added to about half of what was originally presented to them.

Brian Cantor, Butter Press Conference Live Streaming

Talking about the name tags they wear during their dance rehearsals, Namjoon says they will still wear them, because there might be people who don’t know them yet.

BuzzFeed K-Pop, Butter Press Conference Live Streaming

Watch the full video here / Source (1) (2)

John Eun shared RM’s ‘Butter’ verse via his Instagram story

Source (1) (2)

• Like 1

May 21, 2021

RM’s Updated Spotify Playlist

j-hope put Change by RM & Wale on “j-hope’s Favorite Tracks” playlist on Spotify!

Source (1) (2) (3)

Tweets from Lea Salonga (May 25, 2021)

Just now heard this song by #RM and #Wale. It’s a few years old, but still current in its relevance and power, especially with #BlackLivesMatter and #StopAAPIHate. Thank you for this gift, gents.

Me: I really really like this song, such a masterpiece!!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

May 24, 2021

Melon Station’s ‘BigHit Music Record’

RM will participate in Melon Station’s ‘BigHit Music Record’ on May 28 at 1 PM KST. ‘BIGHIT MUSIC RECORD’ is a Melon exclusive audio content featuring musicians from BigHit Music.

Source (1) (2)

May 25, 2021

TXT unveils ‘The Chaos Chapter: FREEZE’ tracklist; BTS’ RM credited in the title track ‘0x1 Love Song’ featuring Seori

20210525_n1HkH8.jpg

TXT’s new title track ‘0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You)’ feat. Seori is the unequivocal declaration of a boy’s first love. The song expresses a boy’s certainty in the love he feels for ‘you,’ who came to him in a world of chaos. The title uses numbers to visually represent that in this world of zero (0), ‘you’ are my one (1) and only.

[Today’s K-pop] BTS’ RM writes song for TXT

RM of BTS participated in writing the lyrics for a song on Tomorrow X Together’s upcoming album, according to a song list that BigHit Music shared Tuesday.

N6tYNOk.jpeg

TXT’s second studio album, “The Chaos Chapter: Freeze,” goes on sale May 31. RM co-authored the words for lead track “0X1=Lovesong,” about a boy who firmly believes in his love despite the chaos he has tumbled into.

It is a collaborative effort by a score of songwriters, including Hybe Chairman Bang Sihyuk, lead producer Slow Rabbit and US singer-songwriter Mod Sun.

RM has written lyrics, melodies and raps for BTS since the beginning. Most recently, he had a hand in writing “Butter,” the band’s second English song, along with a string of international songwriters.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Spoiler

• Like 1

May 17, 2021

James Corden plans the ultimate heist with BTS. He said RM would be the mastermind.

“RM would be the mastermind.. for sure”

James Corden stars as the voice of Peter Rabbit.

Full video here / Hits Radio UK

May 21, 2021

RM saying Ross, Chandler and Monica were his English teachers is officially the sweetest thing we’ve heard all week. #FriendsReunion

Spoiler

BTS Teases ‘Friends’ Reunion Appearance (Exclusive)

BTS will be there for you -- and for the cast of Friends.

Fans of the mega K-pop band -- consisting of RM, Jin, Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook, Suga and V -- know that RM learned English while watching the hit sitcom. Now, they're teasing an appearance in the upcoming HBO Max reunion special, premiering May 27.

"That's so true, Ross, Chandler, Monica they were my English teachers actually from the States," RM tells ET's Lauren Zima while promoting their new single "Butter," ahead of their 2021 Billboard Music Awards performance. "I'm so excited about this, and for me it almost feels like a dream to be part of such a, it's a legend, right? So now I feel like I actually became friends with the Friends."

While he didn't get a chance to meet the actors amid the coronavirus pandemic, he did add, "but maybe someday."

As for his favorite character, he notes, "Mine was Chandler," before adding, "Actually, it's really hard to pick one."

Source (1) (2)

May 25, 2021

iHeartRadio’s tweets, “I have the biggest crush on Namjoon, idk what to do with my hands rn”

Source (1) (2)

August 2018

US teen magazine J-14 included BTS RM in their recasts of Camp Rock

RM as Sander

“With RM’s on-point rap and dance skills B), there’s no one more ideal to play Sander. And how great would it be to see K-pop repped at the camp?”

They included the dance skills. :D  Camp Rock is a 2008 American musical television film.

Spoiler

WgPBHYP.jpg

>> Source <<

May 27, 2021

The fact that RM grew up watching Friends too :bawling:

#FriendsReunion

Source (1) (2)

#BTS star says Friends ‘had a big hand in teaching me English’ #Bangtan #KimNamjoon

BTS star RM says Friends ‘had a big hand in teaching me English’

Rapper and songwriter said the sitcom ‘really taught me the things about life and true friendship’

BTS rapper and songwriter Kim Namjoon, better known as RM, has said that the NBC sitcom Friends helped him learn to speak English.

The best-selling Korean pop group appeared on the newly released Friends reunion special, as one of several celebrity guests to voice their admiration for the series.

Sitting alongside his BTS bandmates, RM said: “My mom bought me the DVDs of the whole series when I was in elementary school.”

“Friends really had a big hand in teaching me English, and the show really taught me the things about life and true friendship.”

The rest of BTS then said “we love Friends” in unison.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

May 26, 2021

The BTS Meal | McDonald’s — (RM Cut)

Spoiler

Knetizens’ Comments

1. Kim Namjoon is crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Wow RM’s voice in the CF sounds like a professional voice actor

6. What’s up with RM’s intonation...

8. Wow RM’s voice...

Source: pann-choa

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

May 2021

Rapmonie featured on Marie Claire’s Korea

Here are some popular pets who are as charming as their owners.

BTS RM — Rapmon

OEfbcTV.jpg

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo — Ruby

Park Soo Hong — Dahong

Blackpink Rosé — Hank

PH-1 — Holly

Lee El — Mango, Tango, Guava

Meenoi — Mingming, Seseom

Source: Marie Claire Korea

Posted on May 21, 2021

RM visited Wooka Bobsang restaurant on May 21 (??). RM is the second BTS member to visit the restaurant. Jimin visited Wooka Bobsang restaurant in 2018. The owner uploaded RM and Jimin’s autograph on their Instagram.

Source (1) (2) (3)

Posted on May 15, 2021

Sora (a fan translator) said her aunt met RM (in Korea). She didn’t know when exactly it was but her aunt said it was pretty recently.

UH... MY AUNT JUST CASUALLY TOLD ME SHE MET NAMJOON ???

It was when she was eating lunch with her friend at some restaurant, he (RM) was sitting at the table next to them with another man (not a member, maybe a manager). She said he was talking about politics and then about his trip to the uk (in the past).

They didnt take pictures bc privacy reasons but she told me he (RM) was so so so polite and gave them his autograph when her friend greeted him, her friend asked him for a pen and he joked with her about it.

May 17, 2021

“Who is the star who is likely to convince the opponent with brilliant (or eloquent) speech?”

The community portal website DC Inside and the trend search company My Celebs ran a poll or a survey. The topic of the poll was, “Who is the star who is likely to convince the opponent with brilliant speech?” Poll was held for a total of seven days from May 9 to 15.

1. Yoo Jae Suk — 605 votes (21%)

2. MC Kim Sung Joo — 433 votes (15%)

3. Youn Yuh Jung — 240 votes (8%)

4. Webtoon writer Lee Mal Nyeon — 236 votes (8%)

5. BTS RM — 228 votes (8%)

Fcd9UAz.jpg

Photo Credit. LemonamuRM / Source: Wikitree

May 27, 2021

RM Twitter Update

May 11, 2021

RM and Jean Jullien

Artist Jean Jullien posted his artwork (picture of two people riding a bike) on Instagram with the caption,

V9u020u.jpg Namjoon’s V9u020u.jpg”. RM previously shared this picture on Twitter (May 9, 2021). :blush:

E08mLwEUcAg0TmZ?format=jpg&name=large

The artist also editing his picture to actually include RM riding a bike and sharing via his Instagram story. :wub:

8UBYZ2S.jpg

Photo of RM riding a bike came from RM’s post on Twitter in 2019. :blush:

Spoiler

ECevsQOU8AEF3MH?format=jpg&name=large

Source (1) (2)

• bohmi changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] BTS RM | Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread — “0X1=LOVESONG” by TXT (feat. Seori), co-written by RM, out tomorrow !!!

May 17, 2021

ART BUSAN 2021

JoongAng Ilbo reports Namjoon went to Art Busan on the morning of the 15th. Namjoon posted a tweet of a beach, and fans figured out it was the Haeundae Beach in Busan. According to Art Busan, Namjoon came to the exhibit in the morning on the 15th to see the artworks.

Source (1) (2)

Namjoon also visited Art Busan last year. He spotted in <[ART BUSAN & design] 2020 Highlight Video>.

Source (1) (2)

The influx of hallyu (Korean wave) and K-pop stars at art events is also said to have influenced the escalating popularity in the art industry. For instance, RM, the leader of boy band BTS, is famous for visiting art exhibitions to collect various pieces, from contemporary maestros to the moon jar made by ceramic artist Kwon Dae-sup, and anonymous artists as well. The pieces he buys earn the artists global interest. According to Art Busan, RM is to have visited the fair on the morning of May 15.

Actors Lee Min-ho, Lee Dong-hwi, Ahn So-hee, Ha Hee-ra, rapper Simon Dominic and singer Lim Seul-ong also visited Busan.

c4406118-7cc4-4610-a783-a7c46dbf1841.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho, left, taking a picture of contemporary artist Daniel Richter’s “Sick Music” (2018) at the booth of Thaddeus Ropac gallery at the VIP opening ceremony of Art Busan on May 13. RM, right, uploaded a picture of himself in Busan during this year’s Art Busan fair, on the official BTS twitter on May 16. [ART BUSAN, TWITTER]

Source: Korea JoongAng Daily

May 28, 2021

There’s section “Books that RM from BTS recommends!!!” in the Barnes & Noble’s bookstore in Huntersville, North Carolina.

ra5TIvL.jpg

May 26, 2021

“El amor verdadero comienza por quererse a uno mismo.” :heart:

May 22, 2021

Olivia, daughter of GP Reyes and Andi Manzano is RM’s fan.

GP Reyes surprised his little daughter with RM ‘Idol’ doll.

Dad: Who sang the song ‘Butter’?
Olivia: BTS
Dad: That’s RM, right? (referring to doll)
Olivia: Yeah.. :wub:

GP Reyes Instagram Caption, Surprised my number one girl with her favorite toy. Still don’t get the whole Kpop obsession but anything to make her happy ❤️

He also responded to one of the comments,

Comment: RM IS KING MAN!!! GOOD BIAS OLIVIA!!! BORAHAE :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
GP Reyes: I don’t even know who that is. But she keeps saying RM is her favorite and he’s their leader lol :lol:

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

• bohmi changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] BTS RM | Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread - ‘0X1=LOVESONG’ by TXT (feat. Seori), co-written by RM, out now !!!

May 30, 2021

#GeniusCharts | Genius Korea K-R&B Chart: May 2021

1. Don’t - eAeon (feat. RM)  :wub::thumbsup:
2. Switch It Up - JAY B (feat. sokodomo)
3. Advice - Taemin
4. My Youth - NCT Dream
5. Monroe - Taeyong, Baekhyun
6. Got It Like That - B.I, Destiny Rogers, Tyla Yaweh
7. Happen - Heize
8. Bittersweet - Wonwoo, Mingyu (feat. Lee Hi)
9. The Lady - Bumkey (feat. Moon Byul)
10. Believer - SF9

Spoiler

Source (1) (2)

May 28, 2021

Melon Radio’s ‘BigHit Music Record’

RM was on Melon Radio’s ‘BigHit Music Record’ and introduced his playlist “The songs that dominated my childhood/my teen.”

cbcbDfP.jpg

“The songs I picked here happened to be the ones I listened to when my heart was heavy and I was exhausted.” :tears:

• Lee Sora - Track 8
  • Mot - Wings
  • Kim Yuna - Spring Day Goes
  • Naul - Someday
  • Radiohead - High and Dry
  • Yoo Jae Ha - My Reflection In My Mind
  • Bluedawn - 우리의 대화는 섬과 섬사이의 심해처럼 알수없는 짧은 단어들로 이루어지고 있었다

RM said, “This song (Track 8 by Lee So Ra) is the song that I used to listen in my saddest and hardest times.”

RM’s comment at the end,
“I cannot deny that the songs I listened to at that time runs deepest in my mind. So I wanted to share this with you.”

The next radio DJ is Jung Kook.

Source (1) (2) (3)

On 5/25/2021 at 8:52 PM, bohmi said:

May 24, 2021

Melon Station’s ‘BigHit Music Record’

RM will participate in Melon Station’s ‘BigHit Music Record’ on May 28 at 1 PM KST. ‘BIGHIT MUSIC RECORD’ is a Melon exclusive audio content featuring musicians from BigHit Music.