[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

8 hours ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

We have 4 weeks left right? Here's hoping the writer focuses on the major storyline and dial back on the whole triangle thing 

Surprisingly these weeks went by fast. Already just four weeks left. Whoa.

• Like 2

Man this drama

So good yet now i hate it

From the love triangle 

And now what 49 days before bisoo vanish completly?? Oh hell nah sir. 

This drama is going into trainwreck route now and tbh i hate it. Such a shame atleast for me. 

I sign up for romcom not melo drama.

Cmon now. 

• Like 5

If the angel is his dad, wouldn't he want to somehow save his son though?? 

Seriously though... 49 days?? Someone better find a darn way to stop this. We just got our love confessions/got rid of the bs triangle and now we find out 49 days. Ahhhhhh.... no, nope. They will somehow get their happy ending, darn it.

• Like 3

I really don’t understand what the writer of this show is thinking!

Why the plot so mess up, all over the place aigooo.

But still appreciate the sweet dovey moments between BiSoo-JooIn and BiSoo and his mom :fullofhearts:

Really hope it with got better towards the end. Please writer get your head straight!

• Like 3

The bomb drop aside, can I just say how much I love Dr. Jung? She never hides things from the respective family members, whether it's Hae Jin's cancer or the fact that Bi Soo was having speech problems. A lot of drama doctors keep quiet (I mean HIPPA is a thing but so is loyalty which she clearly values with Hae Jin and Bi Soo). It's so refreshing.

• Like 4

I guess the time has come for me to start hitting the fast forward button with this drama, I am usually able to stick through even the most boring dramas but I'm really finding it difficult to hold on to this one, maybe today's episode will bring me back. 

But wait, did I miss something, what date did bi soo miss?, Urghh this drama is so weird 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sheeeeee said:Idk too !!!

Idk too !!!

Dont they already had a camping date a night before??? 

LOL I guess there was supposed to be a second date or maybe the camping wasn't the date they were supposed to go on lol

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets that contain images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

Now that they're finally dating I should feel happy. But honestly I'm not. I don't know why exactly, I think it's because of all the bad choices that I think the author could have done so much better. Besides the completely unnecessary triangle, I didn't like some characters attitudes.

Sigh... the script of this drama has been a huge disappointment lately. 

• Like 2