[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

Random feeling watching eps 1. Maybe i should keep my expectation low and just enjoying the show, haha.. it is like an good old days romcoms with some cliches and cringey scenes. 

Pace of scenes is pretty fast and dynamic. What makes me stay is lee minki as crazy, jerk, but attractive han bisoo. He's very antics in this character and nailed every scenes. And also Nana's visual as Oh Jooin, she's breathtakingly beautiful in every appeareances.

When you watching pilot eps of drama sometimes you feel uncertain wheter you will continue or not. But the hilarious shower scene in the end :scream: yess cannot wait for eps 2 tonight!! :hwaiting:

Ps: never saw that doom of truck and angel? scene coming. So this is the fantasy part that LMK mentioned in some of drama interview :sweat_smile:

• Like 4

I don’t really have high expectation but really enjoyed the pilot episode bcs of Lee MinKi :love: and Nana so gorgeous!

Still excited waiting for Kang Minhyuk!

Ahaaaaaaa that truck part really so random! :sweat_smile:

Oh btw, is the time of broadcast change? 

• Like 3

Quite predictable so far. So Bi Soo has to turn his life around before his time runs out. The cohabitation is such a common trope. 

I like how he sold the LP record to the lil girl for a cheaper price. He does have a heart. The way they cover his privates with a peach emoji though, or the fact they changed his apple pc into a pineapple ha-ha! 

Min Hyuk's coming up in ep. 03 but he looks like he's crossed over from "Not yet 30":Megalol:  

• Like 5

I can't help but wonder why the adult Han bisoo still feels the need to protect his mom from the news of his dad's infidelity. I understand the emotional blackmail he felt as a kid but he's grown now, surely his mom needs to know the man she's living with is/was scum. I'm even pretty sure the mom knows about the affair, I think he'd be better off telling her the truth and working through his emotions than acting like such a brat lol

On 3/25/2021 at 1:03 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

I liked the first episode, Liking the leads together.

Same, I like the drama but mostly because the actors are doing such a good job. I like the banter between joo in and bi soo

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

With iQIYI you can only watch up to certain episodes for free. For a VIP members, paying members, they can watch the new episodes right away. Free members need to wait either a couple of days or until the next episodes air. :)

But i am already vip :bawling: Whenever i wanna watch the second episode, the teaser of episode 3 is coming out. But first episode is okay to rewatch. Anyone with the same problem as me?

About the controversy can knetz chill ohnooooo i have been waiting for this drama since last year, can they not do thiss. Arghhhhhh

• Like 2

Preview eps 3. I hope the story is getting better as cohabitation issue start and also Jung Yoojin is coming up!

And feeling bad about the controversy, but MBC has made some action and hope this will not impact the drama in next eps.

• Like 5