Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Latte_Anyday but i don't think bisoo's mom death fiancee was bisoo's real father. Jooin's mom said that they were not seeing each other for 40 years. According to character's chart, Han Bisoo is 36 y

OST Part 1: "Fall in love with you" by Kang Sung Shik & Yoo Na  

Binged 4 episodes and I AM INVESTED.  

Watch: Nana And Lee Min Ki Unexpectedly Fall In Love In Teaser For New Rom-Com Drama

Watch: Nana And Lee Min Ki Unexpectedly Fall In Love In Teaser For New Rom-Com Drama

Feb 28, 2021
by E. Cha

MBC has shared a new sneak peek of its upcoming drama “Oh! Master” (literal translation)!

“Oh! Master” is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki as Korea’s top thriller drama writer Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as A-list actress Oh Joo In, who is unable to date. The drama will follow the chaos that ensues when the two wind up living together.

The newly released teaser introduces Lee Min Ki’s character as “top writer Han Bi Soo, a man who doesn’t date,” and Nana’s character as “top actress Oh Joo In, a woman who can’t date.” The clip also shares glimpses of the two leads’ lovable sides, piquing viewers’ curiosity as to why this eligible bachelor and bachelorette must remain single.

As the unlikely couple worms their way into each other’s hearts, the captions go on to tease an “unexpected romance with a twist.”

“Oh! Master” will premiere on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new teaser for the drama below!

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1456765wpp/watch-nana-and-lee-min-ki-unexpectedly-fall-in-love-in-teaser-for-new-rom-com-drama

• Like 4

CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk Suits Up In First Teasers For New Drama With Lee Min Ki And Nana

Feb 26, 2021
by C. Hong

MBC’s new drama “Oh! Master” (literal translation) has released its first stills of CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk.

“Oh! Master” is a romance drama about a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo who “won’t” date (Lee Min Ki) and a rom-com actress named Oh Ju In who “can’t” date (Nana).

Kang Min Hyuk has been cast in the role of Jung Yoo Jin, another player in the drama’s romance. He is a third-generation chaebol of a major cosmetics conglomerate and has studied abroad in France. He is the “perfect man” with talent, wealth, good looks, and a warm personality. He is also a long-time friend of Oh Ju In.

kang-min-hyuk-cnblue.jpegkang-min-hyuk-1.jpegcnblue-kang-min-hyuk.jpeg

The production staff stated, “Jung Yoo Jin is the kind of person whom you can’t help but admire as ‘perfect.’ Kang Min Hyuk does a perfect job at balancing Jung Yoo Jin’s cold and warm sides. Jung Yoo Jin became even cooler through Kang Min Hyuk. Please look forward to Kang Min Hyuk’s return to the small screen.”

“Oh! Master” premieres on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1456609wpp/cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-suits-up-in-first-teasers-for-new-drama-with-lee-min-ki-and-nana

• Like 4

Lee Min Ki, Nana, And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk Star In Posters For New Romance Drama

Lee Min Ki, Nana, And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk Star In Posters For New Romance Drama

Mar 2, 2021
by C. Hong

MBC’s upcoming romance drama “Oh! Master” (literal title) has released three character posters of its lead actors.

“Oh! Master” is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki as a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In, who is unable to date.

In Lee Min Ki’s character poster, the actor shows his character’s overflowing confidence in his work. The caption reads, “My script doesn’t need storyboards or corrections. You can just film it exactly as it’s written.” Although Han Bi Soo can be prickly on the outside, he shows a different side of himself when he’s in love.

lee-min-ki.jpg

In Nana’s character poster, the actress channels her character’s status as a “rom-com queen.” Despite her career title, she actually has trouble dating in real life. The caption reads, “I’m the master of my own life. That’s why it’s Oh! Joo! In!” (Joo In in Korean sounds like the word for “master.”)

nana.jpg

In Kang Min Hyuk’s character poster, he shows the warmhearted side of his character, Jung Yoo Jin. As the son of a cosmetics conglomerate, Jung Yoo Jin is the perfect man with looks, talent, and wealth, but his greatest charm is that he has eyes only for one woman. The caption reads, “Is there anything about Oh Joo In that I don’t know? There’s no expiration date on our relationship.”

kang-min-hyuk.jpg

“Oh! Master” premieres on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1457018wpp/lee-min-ki-nana-and-cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-star-in-posters-for-new-romance-drama

• Like 4

Lee Min Ki To Make Hearts Flutter With His Romantic Side In New MBC Drama

Lee Min Ki will sweep fans off their feet in the upcoming romance drama “Oh! Master” (literal title)!

“Oh! Master” is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki as a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In, who is unable to date.

Lee Min Ki has appeared in various romantic dramas before, and as a “raw” actor who is very detailed, he is excellent at portraying the way love changes people’s emotions. This time, he will play Han Bi Soo, a man with a prickly side who shows a different side of himself when he’s in love. He has a scar that no one else knows, so he stimulates maternal instinct that makes it unable for anyone to look away from him. Fans are very interested to see how Lee Min Ki will showcase the double charms of such a unique character.

The drama’s production team hinted that viewers should especially pay attention to Lee Min Ki’s eyes where Han Bi Soo’s emotions will be deeply reflected. In the newly released stills, fans can see both his cold and warm sides. His sharp yet tender gaze seem to contain many stories that will be unveiled one layer at a time.

lee-min-ki1.jpg

“Oh! Master” premieres on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out the character posters here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457094wpp/lee-min-ki-to-make-hearts-flutter-with-his-romantic-side-in-new-mbc-drama

• Like 5

8 March K-Drama Premieres To Ring In Spring 2021

Several much-anticipated K-dramas are making their grand premieres in March!

Here’s what to look forward to this month:

“Oh My Ladylord”

oh-my-ladylord.jpeg

Cast: Lee Min Ki, Nana, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Hwi Hyang, Kim Ho Jung, Sun Woo Jae Duk, Woo Hee Jin, Kim Chang Wan, Bae Hae Sun, Lee Dae Yeon, etc.

Premiere Date: March 24

Broadcast Details: Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:20 p.m. KST on MBC

“Oh My Ladylord” is a romantic comedy about Han Bi Soo (Lee Min Ki), the best thriller drama writer in Korea who chooses not to date, and Oh Joo In (Nana), the actress and rom-com queen who is unable to date. When the two end up living together, chaos will ensue. Kang Min Hyuk plays Jung Yoo Jin, the perfect man with looks, talent, and wealth who only has his eyes on Oh Joo In. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457272wpp/8-march-k-drama-premieres-to-ring-in-spring-2021

• Like 4

cb5a8a9a230340fb9104db1059c8a749.jpeg?s=

Nana Transforms Into Rom-Com Queen For Upcoming MBC Romance Drama

MBC’s upcoming drama “Oh My Ladylord” (literal title) has released stills of Nana in the role of Oh Joo In.

“Oh My Ladylord” is a romance drama about a top thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo (Lee Min Ki), who chooses not to date, and a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In (Nana), who is unable to date.

Nana’s character, Oh Joo In, is a top rom-com actress who is a favorite with all audiences, young and old, male and female. In real life, however, it’s not that she chooses not to date but that she can’t date. Although she appears to live a flashy life on the outside, she is a down-to-earth woman with her own secret depths.

The new stills from the drama show Oh Joo In going about her work, being surrounded by cameras, being made up for a photo shoot, and reviewing a script, looking glamorous and poised at every turn. One still, however, hints at her goofy side as she strikes a fun pose.

nana-oh-my-ladylord-1.jpg

nana-oh-my-ladylord.jpg

Spoiler

oh-my-ladylord-nana-1.jpg

oh-my-ladylord-nana.jpg

Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457613wpp/nana-transforms-into-rom-com-queen-for-upcoming-mbc-romance-drama

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST